女子监狱第1季第3集中英台词整理和单词统计
| 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|
| Burset. Clearing out, man. | 伯赛特动作快点 |
| What the fuck you doing? | 你在做什么 |
| Cap wanted me to document the damage. | 队长让我记录损失情况 |
| You got to check out this life-sized fucking panda bear | 你得去看看客厅里真熊猫大小的玩具 |
| they got in the living room, half-burnt. | 烧了一半 |
| It's got one melted, plastic eye. | 塑料眼睛被烧熔了一只 |
| Come on. I’ll show you. | 我带你去看 |
| So, I say to her, | 我对她说 |
| "You're the third pregnant girl I've rescued this month." | 你是我这个月救的第三个怀孕的女生 |
| She goes, "But I’m not pregnant." | 她说我没有怀孕啊 |
| And I go, "You're not rescued yet." | 我说你还没被救啊 |
| Hey, Burset, where the fuck you going? | 伯赛特你去哪里 |
| Gotta drain the hose. | 上厕所 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| Anyway, remember the fucking crying guy with the cat? | 还记得养猫的那个哭得很惨的男人吗 |
| Remember him? | 记得吗 |
| I kept telling him the cat wasn't in the house. | 我一直跟他说猫不在房子里 |
| He just keeps saying, "I got to go back in." | 他不停地说"我要进去" |
| Laundry is now available for pickup. | 现在可以领取清洗的衣物 |
| You sick fuck. Do that in the bathroom. | 死变态拔毛到厕所去 |

女子监狱单词统计

女子监狱高频单词统计
| I got cancer. | 老娘有癌症 |
| Is he allowed to watch us like that? | 他可以这样看着我们吗 |
| Pornstache? | 黄胡吗 |
| He does whatever he wants. | 他向来想怎样就怎样 |
| And one of these days, | 总有一天 |
| you're gonna have to change your panties, Chapman. | 你得换内裤查普曼 |
| That shit's got to be getting ripe. | 慢慢也就习惯了 |
| Look at this! | 看啊 |
| I asked Sophia to do my roots. | 我让索菲娅帮我做驳发 |
| She says there's a two-week waiting list. | 她说要等上两个星期 |
| I wouldn't let that he-she touch my hair with a ten-foot pole. | 我才不会让有老二的那个人妖碰我的头发 |
| Well, hey, maybe I'll get lucky and go bald everywhere | 也许我哪天狗屎运像罗莎一样 |
| but in the tits like Rosa. | 除了乳头长毛其它地方都是秃的 |
| And Sophia’s pole is a hole now. | 索菲娅的老二现在是洞了 |
| Watson, Bresnahan, and Diaz, | 沃森布雷斯那翰迪亚茨 |
| report to your counselor for your bunk assignments. | 到辅导师那里报到分配床铺 |
| Watson, Bresnahan, and Diaz. | 沃森布雷斯那翰迪亚茨 |
| Finally. | 终于等到了 |
| Wait, you got assigned? | 你分到床铺了吗 |
| This is bullshit. | 真他的见鬼 |
| You know, I did my time in SHU. | 我连禁闭都关过了 |
| How much longer they gonna keep me in here | 他们到底要我陪 |
| with Darth Vader and Mr. Clean? | 黑武士和光头清洁先生住多久 |
| Fuck you. | 你去死 |
| Why didn't I get assigned? | 为什么我还没有分配床铺 |
| They're probably sending her to Spanish Harlem. | 他们可能分她去了拉丁裔区 |
| They're gonna put you in the suburbs with the other white people. | 可能会把你分到白人区 |
| So, how do they choose your roommate? | 他们如何选择室友 |
| Why? | 什么意思 |
| You afraid your gonna end up with your rocka-lezzie girlfriend? | 你怕和你的前女友住一间吗 |
| Bitch, don't be cutting. There's a line here. | 贱人别想插队没看到这么多人排吗 |
| Um, for the toilet? I just need to pee. Can I pee? | 我上厕所小便而已可以吗 |
| Go pee, kid. | 去吧孩子 |
| This better be hot. | 水最好够热 |
| If I find another clump of hair in the drain, | 如果再让我看到下水道口有一堆头发 |
| there's gonna be trouble. | 老娘会很不爽 |
| Oh! Geez! I'm sorry. | 老天对不起 |
| That's okay, honey. You can look. | 没事亲爱的看到也没关系 |
| I spent a lot of money for it. | 我可是花了大价钱做的 |
| Go ahead. It's all yours. | 去吧到你了 |

女子监狱中英对照台词本截图

女子监狱中英对照台词本截图
| That's okay. I think I’ll just wait. | 没事我等等好了 |
| You're gonna be waiting a long time now. | 那你可有得等了 |
| She's talking to the devil. | 她在跟魔鬼说话 |
| Yeah, I got that part. | 我听懂了 |
| That's Satan’s stall. | 那是魔鬼的隔间 |
| At least Satan gets a door. | 至少魔鬼隔间有扇门 |
| Give it a week. | 也就一周时间 |
| You'll be pissing and farting with the rest of us. | 你就会大胆地在我们面前小便放屁了 |
| Your commissary ain't come in yet? | 你还不能在物资部买东西吗 |
| Oh, I- I think so. My, um- | 应该是的 |
| my I.D. number doesn't shop till tomorrow. | 我到明天才能买东西 |
| You better hope they got what you need. | 你最好祈祷有你要的东西 |
| They ain't had powder foundation in dark for three months. | 三个月没有深色粉底了 |
| I can't be walking around here with "white face" on. | 我可不能白着脸在这里乱晃 |
| But those sad-pad shower shoes are not gonna save you. | 但这种卫生巾拖鞋可不够潮哦 |
| You need some of these. | 你需要这样的 |
| I made my own. Couture. | 我自己做的算得上高级订制了 |
| Commissary don't carry a size thirteen. | 物资部没有十三号的拖鞋 |
| Is that duct tape? | 这是胶带做的吗 |
| Metallics are very in this season. | 现在非常流行这种金属粒质感的 |
| Don't hold your big bathroom too long. | 上厕所别憋太久了 |
| Prison food stops you right up. | 监狱里的食物不好消化 |
| You got to get it out while you can. | 能拉的时候就尽量拉出来 |
| If you want to skip that shower line, | 如果你不想洗澡排队 |
| do the five A.M. or the five P.M. That's my secret. | 就早上或下午五点来这是我的小秘密 |
| Why are you telling me all of this? | 你为什么跟我说这些 |
| 'Cause I fucked up your hair. | 因为我剪了你的头发 |
| That shit looks broke. | 你现在是一头鸡窝 |
| When your commissary comes in, swing by the salon. | 你拿到钱后来我的沙龙一趟 |
| I'll fix it right up for you. | 我会帮你打理好 |
| Okay. Thank you. | 好的谢谢 |
| There's no point in playing shy, baby. You're home. | 别羞羞答答的亲爱的这里是你的家 |
| Now, that's a fucking waste right there. | 真是浪费了啊 |
| Black girl with a white girl's booty. | 黑人妞却长了个白人妞的屁股 |
| I mean, what's the point? | 还有什么意思呢 |
| Watch out for this one, man. She looks real good. | 看仔细这个兄弟样子很正点 |
| Then she opens her mouth, | 但只要张开嘴 |
| and she's got those snaggly fucking gargamel teeth. | 满口格格巫一样的烂牙 |
| Fucking meth heads, man! | 该死的毒虫婆娘 |
| Now, that right there, that's a whole different species, my friend. | 那边一位绝对是与众不同伙计 |
| Hey! Burset! | 喂伯赛特 |
| Come over here. | 过来 |
| Smell that. | 闻一下 |
| That smell good to you? | 觉得香吗 |
| Mickey D's? | 麦当劳的吗 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| How long's it been since you had one of these? | 你多久没吃这个了 |
| Long time. | 很久了 |
| Do you want some? | 想来一点儿吗 |
| You offering me a taste? | 你这是让我吃吗 |
| You can suck it out of my dick. | 你可以就着我的老二尝尝 |
| I don't do sausage on my breakfast sandwich. | 我的早餐三明治里不喜欢加香肠 |
| What the fuck are you doing inside the C.O. bubble? | 你在教导官监控室做什么 |
| Your foot's over the line, Burset. | 你踩过线了伯赛特 |
| You better get back, before I give you a shot. | 你最好滚回去否则我就开枪了 |
| Shit is wild, right? | 这娘儿们很有个性啊 |
| Freaky. | 捉摸不透 |
| Freaky deaky. Freaktown. | 真是个怪人 |
| Cyborg pussy. I bet it's fucking perfect. | 人造阴道上起来一定爽死了 |
| Don't tell me you'd hit that. | 你别说你好这口 |
| I live in the present, not in the past. | 我生活在监狱里并不代表我是老古董 |
| Besides, she used to have a dick, | 而且她以前长着老二 |
| so she knows what it likes. | 所以她知道男人的喜好 |
| What’d you guys do about pussy in Iraq anyway? | 你们在伊拉克怎么解决性需求 |
| Did you fuck camels? | 上过骆驼吗 |
| I was in Afghanistan. | 我在阿富汗服役 |
| You don't go anywhere near the camels | 不能靠近骆驼 |
| cause sometimes they strap them up with explosives | 有时候当地人会把炸药绑在骆驼上 |
| and they run them in the camp and... | 赶骆驼跑进营地里 |
| If you try to have sex with the girls there, | 如果和当地的女生做爱 |
| their village throws rocks at them till they die, | 村民会用石头把她们活活砸死 |
| so there's not a lot going on. | 所以不太可能有性爱 |
| Plus, they're all dressed like beekeepers. | 而且女人都包得像养蜂人一样 |
| Occasionally, a Russian hooker comes through, | 偶尔会有俄国妓女来 |
| but those girls are nasty and they cry a lot. | 但那些女人既下流又爱哭 |
| All these offenders want a piece of me, Bennett. | 这些女犯人都想要我本尼特 |
| You know why? | 知道为什么吗 |
| It's the fucking pheromones, man. | 都是该死的荷尔蒙闹的 |
| You get them all locked up like this for a long time, | 把她们这样关得太久了 |
| and they get this prehistoric yearning for man-stink. | 她们就会对男性气息渴望得要命 |
| They just- they fucking hate my guts, you know? | 她们都恨死我 |
| But they can't help themselves. | 但她们情不自禁想要我 |
| I'm musty, and they love it. | 我是个臭男人她们就是喜欢 |
| You don't really -- | 你不会真的 |
| What? Fuck'em? | 什么上她们吗 |
| Hell, no. That's against the rules. | 当然不会那是破坏规矩的 |
| I'll tell you what, grasshopper. | 我告诉你小家伙 |
| Some of these bitches would suck it for half a cigarette. | 有些婊子为了半支烟就愿意为你口交 |
| Swallow. Lift your tongue. | 吞口水抬舌头 |
| Okay. Move on. | 好了走吧 |
| Black. | 布莱克 |
| Take these with food. No check. | 和食物一起吃不用检查了 |
| Ooh, you got me on the yellow ones. | 给我的是黄色药片 |
| I like the yellow ones. | 我喜欢这个 |
| Lost ten pounds on the yellow ones. | 吃这个瘦了十磅 |
| But gave me that horrible rash on my coot-- | 但是我长了很严重的疹子 |
| Not my problem. Burset. | 不关我的事伯赛特 |
| What are those? Those aren't my pills. | 这是什么这不是我的药 |
| They are now. Whole prison is going generic. | 现在是了整个监狱都用普通药了 |
| What's the dose? | 剂量是多少 |
| Uh, point five milligrams. | 0.5毫克 |
| They ain't enough. I need four of those. | 不够我需要4毫克 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字
