| 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|
| - Bye, mom! Bye, dad! - Drive carefully! | - 再见老妈 再见老爸- 开车小心 |
| Have fun, you two. | 玩得开心哦 两位 |
| Yes, we will have as much fun as possible on our... | 是 我们会努力寻找乐趣的 毕竟要去的是 |
| Titanic-Themed getaway. | 泰坦尼克主题游 |
| Let's lose the 'tude, please. | 麻烦你别闹脾气了 |
| It's supposed to be romantic. | 到时候肯定会非常浪漫的 |
| Speaking of disasters, dad, we are leaving you in charge, here. | 说到灾难 爸 家里现在可归你管了 |
| I know, c-can we wrap this up? | 知道啦 说完了吗 |
| Morty and I have some synthetic laser eels oxidizing in the garage. | Morty和我在车库里弄的合成激光鳗鱼正在氧化呢 |
| Hey, don't blow me off. | 喂 好好听我说 |
| I am drawing a line, okay? | 我要定个规矩 |
| Any damage to this house or these children when we get back, | 要是我们回来发现房子和孩子有任何损伤 |
| and...n-no more adventures with Morty. | 你就再也不能跟Morty去冒险了 |
| Aw, geez, Rick. | 噢 天哪 Rick |
| If my mom's the one who's saying it, then you know it's pretty serious this time. | 要是我妈都这么说了 那肯定是认真的 |
| - That's right. - That's right. | - 没错- 没错 |
| Wait. What? | 等等 啥 |
| Listen, you have my words as a caregiver, | 听着 作为看护者我可以承诺 |
| everything's gonna be fine. | 一切都会没事的 |
| And if not, like you say, no more adventures or whatever. | 万一有事 那就听你的 不跟Morty去冒险了 |
| It's like that old song | 就像那首老歌唱的 |
| "Blop blop-a noop noop a-noop noop noop" "Blop blop-a noop noop a-noop noop noop." | |
| Y-you guys know that song? From Tiny Rogerts? | 你们不知道这首歌吗 Tiny Rogerts唱的 |
| You never heard of it? | 没听说过吗 |
| You know, the black effeminate guy from the '50s? | 就是 50年代的黑人娘炮 |
| No-nobody? A-all right, whatever. | 都不知道吗 唉 算了 |
| Look, who cares? Just go on your stupid trip. | 管他的呢 快去你们那蠢旅游吧 |
| Not one thing out of place. | 家里不准搞任何破坏 |
| Not a single thing. | 一处都不行 |
| Well, we're past the point of no return. | 哇 既然已经踏上了不归路 |
| I'm going to have a party. | 我要开个派对 |
| I found Jello. Can you sneak your mom's vodka? | 我找到Jello了 你能把你妈的伏特加偷出来吗 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| Yes, she does. I saw it in your laundry room. | 她当然有 我在你们家洗衣房里看到了 |
| Listen, you can't both be in denial about it. | 听着 你们两个不能同时否认啊 |
| Okay bye. | 好 再见 |
| Summer, you can't throw a party! | Summer 不许你开派对 |
| Remember what mom said? | 记得老妈讲的吗 |
| Yeah, if anything gets messed up, you and grandpa Rick get punished. | 是啊 要是事情搞砸了 你和外公Rick会受惩罚 |
| I'm only a human being, Morty. | 而我嘛 只是个普通人 Morty |
| Rick, tell Summer she can't have a party! | Rick 快告诉Summer不许开派对 |
| Uh, Summer, you can't have a party. | Summer 你不能开派对 |
| Because I'm having a party, bitch! | 因为我要开派对 小妞 |
| Oh, what?! Rick, you can't! | 什么 Rick 不行 |
| What do you meanyou're having a party? | 你说你要开派对是什么意思 |
| Are some glip glops from the third dimension | 会有第三次元的鼻涕怪 |
| going to come over and play cards or something? | 跑过来打牌吗 |
| "Glip glop?" You're lucky a Trafilorkian doesn't hear you say that. | "鼻涕怪" 你真走运 没让塔夫落基人听见 |
| Is that like their N-word? | 这是他们的敏感词吗 |
| It's like the N-word and the C-word had a baby | 就好像敏感词和屏蔽词生了个娃 |
| and it was raised by all the bad words for jews. | 然后被各种侮辱犹太人的词汇养大 |
| Listen, I think the three of us could just, | 听我说 我觉得我们三个可以 |
| have a nice time, like just hanging out, and, you know, | 玩点简单的 比如出去逛逛街 |
| you know, doing a little bonding and... | 类似这种亲人间的互动 |
| Screw that. This is my chance to | 去你的 这可是我和那些酷家伙 |
| gain some footing with the cool kids. | 建立关系的机会 |
| That's why you party? | 这就是你开派对的目的 |
| Boy, you really are 17. | 孩子 你还真是花季少女啊 |
| Why do you party? | 那你为什么开派对 |
| To get wriggedy wriggedy wrecked, son! | 当然是要嗨翻天啊 小屁孩 |
| Just keep your Sci-fi friends | 让你那些科幻朋友 |
| away from my awesome ones. | 离我的酷炫朋友远一点 |
| Yeah, and you keep your awesome friends | 好啊 你也让你的酷炫朋友 |
| away from my canapes. | 离我的小鱼面包远一点 |
| After dinner, Titanic 2 will attach to | 晚餐过后 泰坦尼克2号 就会 |
| the rail system near our replica iceberg, | 被轨道系统引导到我们的假冰山 |
| and the hydraulics encased in these tubes | 然后这些管道里的液压 |
| will execute a controlled sink into the icy depths. | 会将整艘船沉入冰冷的海底 |
| A rail system seems archaic for a attraction this impressive. | 这么经典的东西用这么老套的轨道系统 |
| Are you sure the ship will sink? | 确定会沉吗 |
| I can assure you the ship will sink, as it has a thousand times before. | 我可以保证这船会沉的 它都沉了几千次了 |
| It is un-unsinkable. | 它是必沉无疑的 |
| Look, it's the line for bow! | 看 这是去船头的队伍 |
| Jerry, I'd love to just kick back with a margarita and read. | Jerry 我好想回去边喝酒边看书 |
| Do you mind if I skip the whole "king of the world" bit? | 不介意我跳过"我是世界之王"的桥段吧 |
| Well, it's not the "king of the world" bit. | 这不是"我是世界之王"的桥段 |
| That's Jack and Fabrizio. | 那是Jack和Fabrizio |
| This is where Rose says, "I'm flying Jack!" | 这里是Rose对Jack说 "Jack 我在飞翔"桥段 |
| But whatever. I can be the only one to do it alone. | 随便吧 当独自来演戏的也没差 |
| Well, what about her? | 那 她怎么样 |
| Excuse me, ma'am. | 打扰一下 女士 |
| Would you like my place in line? | 你能否代替我一下 |
| I, uh, I could get into trouble. | 我 可能会有麻烦的 |
| We won't tell. | 我们不会说出去的 |
| So... You're a Titanicfanatic? | 所以 你也是泰坦尼克迷吗 |
| Oh, yes. I worked here since it opened, | 恩 是的 我从刚开张就在这工作了 |
| but I've never been able participate. | 但是我从来都没能参与进来 |
| Happy to help... Rose. | 乐意效劳 Rose |
| I love watching Bukkake. I mean, like, | 我超爱看多P群射的 不过 |
| I don't know if I personally would ever do it... | 我不知道自己情不情愿这么做 |
| - Brad! Hey! - Yo. | - Brad 嘿- 哟 |
| Brad is here! | Brad来了 |
| Quik, make my hair look drunk. | 快 把我头发弄得像喝醉了一样的 |
| Check it out. Tammy's already drunk. Cool. | 看哪 Tammy已经喝醉了 酷 |
| The beacon was activated. Who is in danger? | 信号灯亮了 谁需要救援 |
| Ugh! Grandpa! | 外公 |
| Birdperson! | 鸟人 |
| I am pleased there is no emergency. | 很高兴没有紧急情况 |
| Oh, there's an emergency, all right. A f**king emergency! | 真有紧急情况 是操蛋的情况啦 |
| When's the last time you got laid, 'pers? | 你上次打炮是什么时候啊 老哥 |
| It has been a... challenging mating season for Birdperson. | 鸟人的交配季真是 不容易啊 |
| Then it's time to get your beak wet tonight, playah. | 那今晚你可以鸟嘴湿润啦 客官 |
| Go have some fun out there. Birdp-Bird-Birdperson. | 去找点乐子吧 鸟鸟鸟人 |
| Oh, man, how many people did you invite, Rick? | 天呐 你到底请了多少人啊 Rick |
| Uh... people? Mm, six. | 人类吗 6个 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| Yo! What up, my glip glops?! | 唷 你们好吗 鼻涕怪 |
| Oh, man! | 我靠 |
| Oh! Y-y-you know there's a garbage, right? | 你们知不知道家里是有垃圾桶的 |
| Hey, uh, what the hell? | 我靠 搞什么 |
| Ooh. That's why you never invite a Floopy Poop and | 噢 这就是为什么不能邀请肉食怪和素食怪 |
| a Shmoopy doop to the same party. | 参加同一个派对 |
| Oh, oh, g--oh, that's disgusting! | 噢 噢 这太恶了 |
| You guys are in my parents bed! | 你们居然在我父母的床上搞 |
| Oh. Sorry. I'm not feeling too well. | 哦 对不起 我就是有点不舒服 |
| I just needed to lie down for a bit. | 想躺一会儿 |
| Oh. Okay. Sorry. | 哦 好 不好意思 |
| Oh, my god! Are you kidding me?! | 天啊 这是在逗我吗 |
| The thing people don't realize about the gear wars is | 大家都不了解齿轮战争的主要原因是 |
| that it was never really about the gears at all. | 他们根本不了解齿轮 |
| Uh-huh. Yeah. No, no to-totally. | 哦 对 绝对的 |
| Rick, you got to stop | Rick 你要快点停止 |
| Morty Morty! | |
| Have you met Gearhead? | 你见过齿轮头吗 |
| Hey, how's | 嗨 你好 |
| Morty here, he he would love to hear all about the gear wars. | Morty 他非常想听听关于齿轮战争的事 |
| How familiar are you with the gear wars, exactly? | 你对齿轮战争了解多少 |
| Uh... not at all. | 呃 完全没头绪 |
| Oh, boy. I envy you. | 噢 太好了 我嫉妒你 |
| Okay, it was about 754 years ago. | 好的 这要从754年前说起 |
| Oh, hey Morty! | 噢 嗨 Morty |
| Have you-- have you met my buddy Scropon? | 给你介绍我的好朋友螃蟹人 |
| Not again, Rick. | 又来了 Rick |
| That last guy droned on for 20 minutes, you know? | 上个家伙陈词滥调的给我讲了20分钟 |
| And meanwhile, the whole house is being destroyed! | 于此同时整座房子快被摧毁了 |
| Whoa, Morty, this guy's entire planet was destroyed. | 哇 Morty 这家伙的整个星球都被摧毁了 |
| Have a little perspective. | 放尊重点 |
| Hey, Rick, Squanchyparty, bro! | 嗨 Rick 真是个屎瓜派对啊 老兄 |
| Aw! Squanchy! | 屎瓜奇 |
| Is there a good place for me to squanchar round here? | 这里有没有好地方让我屎瓜一下 |
| Squanchy, you can squanch wherever you want, man. | 屎瓜奇 你可以随处屎瓜 |
| Mi casa es su casa, dawg! | 米卡苏卡萨 老兄 |
| All right! | 太好了 |
| I like your squanch! | 我喜欢你的屎瓜 |
| Uh, Rick what exactly is "squanching"? | Rick 屎瓜究竟是什么意思 |
| Morty, listen we've had a lot of really cool adventures over the last year, | Morty 听着 在过去的一年中我们经历过这么多超酷的历险 |
| but it's time to relax. | 现在是时候放松一下了 |
| Yeah, if I relax now, there might not even be any more adventures! | 如果我现在放松的话 估计以后我们就没法历险了 |
| Jesus, Morty, you're bumming me out. | 天哪 Morty 你愁死我了 |
| Can't we just pretend like every thing's fine for a few hours, | 在这几个小时内 咱们能不能假装什么事都没发生 |
| enjoy ourselves, and then worry about all this later? | 然后好好享受一下 所有事以后再说 |
| Yeah, that's easy for you to say, Rick. | 你说的容易啊 Rick |
| You know, you like not caring about stuff. | 因为你什么都不在乎 |
| You know, wh-wh-what's in this for me? | 可我怎么办 |
| Knock it off, Slow Mobius! | 别捣乱 慢动作孟巴斯 |
| Ha ha! sorry, dude! I'm just trying to show off my powers, bro! | 哈哈 对不起 老兄 我就想秀一下我的超能力 |
| I can't believe she's here. | 不敢相信 她真的来了 |
| Well, what are you doing standing here, Morty? | 那你还傻站着干嘛Morty |
| Go. Talk to her. | 去和他搭讪啊 |
| Tonight, the only adventure you're on is your cusping manhood. | 今夜 你的目标就是壮大自己的男子气概 |
| Oh, Rose. Whee! | 噢 Rose |
| Is that what I think it is? | 这个 不会是我想的那个吧 |
| Yes, every couple gets to re-create Jack's drowning at the end of the movie. | 嗯 每对情侣都有机会重演Jack在海上淹死的桥段 |
| It's so romantic. | 太浪漫了 |
| I can't wait to do that with beth. | 我等不及和Beth一起经历 |
| I don't know, Jerry. | 我不明白 Jerry |
| With all due respect, it seems like your wife may not be that interested. | 恕我直接 你老婆看起似不怎么感兴趣 |
| Look! | 快看 |
| Iceberg, right ahead! | 前方有冰山 |
| The buffet is now closed. | 自助餐现已关闭 |
| Iceberg, right ahead! The buffet is now closed. | 前方有冰山 自助餐现已关闭 |
| Uh, sir? | 长官 |
| There's not a problem. | 没有出现故障 |
| What do you mean there's not a problem? | 什么叫没有出现故障 |
| The guidance system isn't putting us on a direct collision course. | 制导系统没有把我们带入碰撞航线 |
| This ship is about to completely miss the giant iceberg! | 船就要错过冰山了 |
| Well, do something! | 快想办法 |
| Steer into it! | 转舵 撞上去 |
| I'm trying! | 我尽力 |
| It's too late. | 太迟了 |
| Ladies and gentlemen... | 女士们 先生们 |
| Don't brace yourselves. | 不要振作起来 |
| No! No! What happened?! | 不 不 搞什么啊 |
| Their rail system must have failed. | 他们的制导系统坏了 |
| Oh, my god! we're not gonna sink! | 我的天啊 我们沉不了了 |
| Totally gonna get laid tonight. | 今晚一定要搞个女的 |
| I like your feathers. | 我喜欢你的羽毛 |
| They are designed to attract the attention of the female. | 它们就是为了吸引异性 |
| It's working. | 看来起作用了 |
| Tammy, I should let you know | Tammy 我应该告诉你 |
| I just got out of a highly intense soul bond with my previous spirit mate. | 我刚与我的灵魂配偶结束了一段密切的结合 |
| I'm not looking to get into a soul bond. | 我不需要灵魂结合 |
| I'm just looking for... | 我需要的是 |
| I believe birdperson can arrange that. | 相信这个我能做到 |
| Hey, Summer, haven't seen you at flute practice in a while. | Summer 好久没见你上长笛练习课了 |
| Summer, don't tell me you're friends with her. | Summer 别告诉我你认识她 |
| Are you kidding me? | 你开什么玩笑 |
| I don't even know what she's doing here. | 我都不知道她来干嘛 |
| Whoa. Not cool, Summer. This is a party. | 这不行 Summer 这是个派对 |
| Everybody should be welcome. | 所有人都应该被受欢迎 |
| Oh, great. Who invited Abradolph Lincoler? | 麻烦了 是谁邀请的阿道夫·林肯勒? |
| I thought everyone was welcome. | 不是所有人都应该被受欢迎的吗 |
| It's not the same Summer. | 这不一样 |
| Lincoler is a crazed maniac | 林肯勒是个疯子 |
| just a misguided effort of mine to create a morally neutral super leader | 他是由阿道夫希特勒和亚布拉罕林肯的基因混合创造出来的 |
| by combing the DNA of Adolf Hitler and Abraham Lincoln. | 道德中立的超级领袖 |
| Turns out it just adds up to a lame, weird loser. | 但结果却是一个差劲 神经的失败者 |
| Rick, you brought me into this world, a suffering abomination tortured | Rick 你把我带到这世上 让我看到了这个苦难 罪恶的 |
| by the duality of its being. | 二次元世界 |
| But I shall finally know peace when I watch the life drain from your wretched body! | 或许我应该在你生命流逝中看到世界的和平 |
| Whoa. What's up, man? | 靠 你干什么 老兄 |
| I have no quarrel with you, boy. | 和你没关系 娃 |
| "Boy"? What's that supposed to mean? | "娃" 你什么意思 |
| It's just... look, I-I don't know how you thought I meant it, but... | 只是 听着 我不是有意的只是 |
| Don't look at me, dude. | 别看我 老哥 |
| Look, I'm half-Abraham Lincoln, so | 你瞧 我有一半是亚伯拉罕·林肯 所以 |
| So I should get on my knees and kiss your ass?! | 所以我应该跪在你面前 拍你马屁吗 |
| Well, no, but... you know? | 这 不是 但是 那个... |
| What do I know? | 那个什么 |
| That the third Reich will reign for a thousand years? | 第三帝国将会统治一千年 |
| Leave him alone, Brad. | 别烦他 Brad |
| Stay out of this, Jessica! | 闪一边去 Jessica |
| Kick his ass, Brad! Kick his ass! | 打他 Brad 打他 打他 |
| Kick his ass! Kick his ass! | 打他 打他 |
| Brad Brad! | |
| Stupid! | 蠢货 |
| Rick Rick! | |
| I just did you a favor, Morty. | 我这是在帮你Morty |
| Sorry about all that. | 不好意思让你看到了刚刚的局面 |
| Rick has some really strange friends. | Rick的狐朋狗友可多了 |
| Brad is such a jerk. | Brad简直就是个混球 |
| He's always tyring to prove what a man he is. | 整天想着该如何逞男人 |
| I just want to find somebody nice and sweet. | 我只想找个温柔体贴的男朋友罢了 |
| Jessica, can I show you something? | Jessica 我带你去看些东西吧 |
| Wow, look at all this stuff. | 哇 瞧瞧这里的东西 |
| Yeah. This is me and my Granda Rick's sci-fi workshop. | 是啊 这里可是我和外公Rick的科学工作室 |
| Check this out. | 看看这个 |
| It's beautiful. | 好漂亮哦 |
| You know, Jessica. | 其实嘛 Jessica |
| There's something I've always wanted to tell you. | 我有些想和你说却一直没说出口的话 |
| What's that, Morty? | 那是什么啊 Morty |
| - I think that you're the most... - No, that... | - 我觉得你是世界上- 不 那个 |
| Those weird sounds coming from the closet over there. | 衣柜里好像传出了奇怪的声音 |
| - Oh My God. - Hey, I'm squanching in here. | - 我的天哪- 喂 我在这里屎瓜呢 |
| Oh my god, that is so disgusting. | 天哪 真是恶心透了 |
| Ow... oh, oh, crap. | 好痛 哦 啊 完了 |
| Big star in the sky. | 天上有硕大的行星 |
| Oxygen-rich atmosphere. | 供氧不成问题的大气层 |
| Giant testicle monsters. | 巨型的睾状怪物 |
| We'll be fine. Let's party. | 这里没问题 我们继续狂欢吧 |
| I swear to god, Morty. | 我对天发誓 Morty |
| If it weren't for the fact that everyone's still having a blast in there, | 要不是里面那群人还在狂欢 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“瑞克和莫蒂”
