致命女人第2季第2集台词
| 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|
| You know, a spot's opened up in the Garden Club. | 俱乐部有了一个空位 |
| It's considered the finest in Los Angeles. | 被视作洛杉矶最顶级的俱乐部 |
| We're having a gathering at my house on Saturday. | 我们这周六在我家有个聚会 |
| You're inviting me to a party? | 你是在邀请我参加聚会吗 |
| Oh, honey. They don't let frumps | 亲爱的她们是不会 |
| into the Elysian Park Garden Club. | 让老妈子加入极乐公园园艺俱乐部的 |
| Oh, no. The needle. | 不针断了 |
| 伊尼德·多兰 1945年2月14日 | |
| My Aunt Enid had one just like it. | 我姨妈伊尼德有一颗跟这个一样的 |
| She died four years ago. | 她四年前去世 |
| The man I need you to follow is my lover. | 你要跟踪的是我的情人 |
| So you're the cheater? | 所以是你不忠 |
| My lover's name is Scooter Polarsky. | 我的情人叫斯库特·波拉斯基 |
| You're late. | 你迟到了 |
| Sorry, Scooter. | 抱歉斯库特 |
| - Rita? - Carlo? | -丽塔-卡洛 |
| - It seems I'm dying. - I know. | -我可能快死了-我知道 |
| When a dog or cat is ready to die, we help them. | 当一只狗或者猫要死的时候我们会帮助它们 |
| We should show human beings the same kindness. | 我们应该对人类展现出同样的仁慈 |
| 斯科特·麦金尼斯 1943年10月8日 | |
| Alma? | 艾尔玛 |
| I'm off to work. You awake? | 我要去上班了你醒了吗 |
| In fact, Alma Fillcot had not slept a wink all night long. | 实际上艾尔玛·菲尔科特一整夜都没睡 |
| The mysterious box in her attic kept taunting her, whispering, | 阁楼里神秘的箱子一直在嘲弄她私语道 |
| "Your husband has a secret." | "你丈夫有个秘密" |
| But she refused to believe it. | 但她拒绝相信 |
| She knew Bertram Fillcot was the kindest man she'd ever met. | 她知道伯特伦·菲尔科特是她见过的最善良的男人 |
| She had learned this years ago. | 她很多年前就知道了 |
| The night Tom Madison broke her heart. | 在汤姆·麦迪逊伤了她心的那晚 |
| What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
| I found a baby bird on the ground. | 我在地上发现了一只鸟宝宝 |
| I'm putting it back in its nest. | 我要把它放回巢里 |
| Aren't you worried about your tux? | 你不担心你的礼服吗 |
| No. | 不 |
| Just worried about the bird. | 只担心小鸟 |
| There you go, little buddy. | 你回家了小家伙 |
| Be more careful in the future. | 以后要小心点哦 |
| Be right down. | 我马上下来 |
| That was very kind of you. | 你可真善良 |
| I didn't do so much. | 我也没做什么 |
| You were right. | 你说得对 |
| My tux is a goner. | 我的礼服毁了 |
| Guess I'll have to call it a night. | 看来今晚得到此为止了 |
| You're not going back to the dance? | 你不回去跳舞了吗 |
| I don't know many girls that would dance with me | 我现在这样认识的女孩里 |
| looking like this. | 没几个愿意跟我跳舞的 |
| Good night. | 晚安 |
| I'd dance with you. | 我愿意跟你跳舞 |
| The rip doesn't matter to me. | 我不介意你裤子破了 |
| Not in the slightest. | 一点也不 |
| My name is Alma, by the way. | 对了我叫艾尔玛 |
| Alma Wilkins. | 艾尔玛·威尔金斯 |
| Yes, uh, I know. | 我知道 |
| You do? | 你知道 |
| I've seen you around school. | 我在学校经常看到你 |
| I always thought you were nice. | 我一直觉得你很棒 |
| I was right. | 我果然没想错 |
| So, what's your name? | 那...你叫什么 |
| Oh, I'm Bertram Fillcot. | 我叫伯特伦·菲尔科特 |
| So, Miss Wilkins... | 那么威尔金斯小姐 |
| would you do me the honor? | 你愿意赏光与我共舞吗 |
| Even after all these years, | 即便过了这么多年 |
| Alma Fillcot still loved her husband. | 艾尔玛·菲尔科特仍然爱着她的丈夫 |
| But she now suspected he was keeping something from her. | 但她现在怀疑他有事瞒着她 |
| So she decided to learn everything she could | 于是她决定竭尽所能 |
| about the secrets he was hiding inside that mysterious box. | 去探知他在那神秘盒子里隐藏的秘密 |
| And, like Pandora before her, she was completely unprepared | 就像在她之前打开了魔盒的潘多拉一样 |
| for the evil that was about to burst forth. | 她对自己将要放出的恶魔毫无准备 |
| As Alma studied the various items | 艾尔玛研究了 |
| she'd found in her husband's box... | 她丈夫盒子中的各种物件 |
| ...there was one in particular that caught her eye. | 有一件尤其令她在意 |
| And worried her. | 也尤其让她担忧 |
| Greatly. | 非常担忧 |
| Oh, good. You're finally up. | 太好了你终于醒了 |
| Been dying to find out what happened yesterday. | 我迫切想知道昨晚的情况 |
| What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
| The party. | 那个聚会啊 |
| Did it go well? | 还顺利吗 |
| Are the Garden Club ladies going to invite you to join? | 园艺俱乐部的女士们会邀请你加入吗 |
| That. Um, you know, I-I don't, I don't think so. | 那事啊我想不会了 |
| I don't think I made a very good impression. | 我应该没给她们留下好印象 |
| Oh, Mom. I'm sorry. | 妈妈我很遗憾 |
| Are you devastated? | 你是不是很难过 |
| Probably. | 大概吧 |
| I haven't had time to decide. | 我还没时间决定 |
| Excuse me. | 我先走了 |
| This looks like a cleaning woman. | 这看起来是个女清洁工 |
| You said take a photo of every dame | 你说要拍下每一个 |
| who went into his apartment. | 进入他公寓的女人 |
| She's the only one who waltzed in. | 只有她轻快地进去了 |
| Galumphed in is more like it. | 是笨拙地滚进去吧 |
| If Scooter is having an affair, | 斯库特就算真搞外遇 |
| it is not with that fat old thing. | 也绝对不是跟那个老肥婆 |
| If you say so. | 你说是就是吧 |
| You want me to keep tailing him? | 你要我继续跟踪他吗 |
| One more week, to be sure. | 再跟一星期确定一下 |
| Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to get to the hospital | 那么失陪了我要去医院 |
| to check on my husband's condition. | 看看我丈夫的情况 |
| - Yeah, I heard he had a stroke. - Oh, it's devastating. | -我听说他中风了-太可怕了 |
| Carlo can still see and hear, | 卡洛仍然能看见和听见 |
| but he can't speak or move. | 但他不能说话也动不了 |
| The doctors say it's like he's trapped in his own body. | 医生说他就像是被困在了自己身体里 |
| That's rough. | 太让人难受了 |
| Yes, well, if he has to be stuck in anyone's body, | 不过如果他非得"卡"在某个身体里 |
| I'm glad it's his for a change and not mine. | 我很庆幸这次是他自己而不是我的 |
| I'm starting to think you don't care | 我开始觉得你根本不在乎 |
| if your husband lives or dies. | 你丈夫的死活 |
| Oh, I don't mean to sound callous. It's just... | 我不是故意表现得那么无情只是 |
| I look so good in black. | 我穿黑色太好看了 |
| Nurse? | 护士 |
| When you're done in there, | 等你忙完 |
| could you tell Carlo's doctor I want to speak to him? | 你能叫卡洛的医生过来吗我要交待几句 |
| Oh, and I'd kill for a cup of coffee, | 还有我很想来杯咖啡 |
| if there's a fresh pot somewhere. | 有没有刚冲好的 |
| I am not your maid, Rita. | 我可不是你的佣人丽塔 |
| And the nurses are here to heal my father, | 而且护士是来照顾我父亲的 |
| not to pamper his concubine. | 不是来对他的小老婆唯命是从的 |
| Catherine... | 凯瑟琳 |
| what a nice surprise. | 真想不到你能来 |
| Why didn't you tell me my father was ill? | 我父亲病了为什么不告诉我 |
| If his lawyer hadn't called, | 要不是他的律师给我打电话 |
| I would still be in Texas. | 我这会儿还在得克萨斯呢 |
| Sorry, but I've been busy. | 抱歉我太忙了 |
| Oh, I'm sure spending my father's money takes up a lot of your day. | 你是忙着花我父亲的钱吧 |
| Don't worry, Papa. | 别担心爸爸 |
| Your dumpling is here to take care of you. | 你的小棉袄来照顾你了 |
| Dumpling? | 小棉袄 |
| Do you not know how he feels about you? | 你知道你在他眼里什么样子吗 |
| You're an only child and still not his favorite. | 他只有你一个孩子却仍然不喜欢你 |
| I was owed a phone call. | 我有资格要求知情 |
| The family trust clearly states | 家族信托明确规定 |
| that I'm in charge of every decision | 有关我父亲健康状况的一切事宜 |
| involving my father's health. | 都由我做主 |
| How did that happen? | 怎么会这样 |
| You may have nicer legs, but... | 你也许盘靓条顺 |
| I have better lawyers. | 但我的律师更厉害 |
| And they say I have the power to take him back home. | 他们还说我可以带他回家 |
| Did you hear that, Papa? | 你听到了吗爸爸 |
| I'll be taking care of you from now on. | 从今往后我来照顾你 |
| So you're taking him back to Texas? | 你要带他回得克萨斯 |
| Yes. | 没错 |
| And now I have to go and speak with the doctors, and, no... | 现在我要去跟医生谈话了不行 |
| ...you may not join us. | 你不能一起来 |
| Oh, she's taking you out of my life, Carlo. | 她要带你远离我了卡洛 |
| Whatever shall I do? | 我该怎么办 |
| Besides cartwheels, I mean. | 只能开心得翻跟头了 |
| Morning, Mr. Polarsky. | 早啊波拉斯基先生 |
| The usual? | 老样子 |
| You know it, doll. | 你都知道宝贝 |
| You again. | 又是你 |
| So, what'll it be? | 那么喝点什么 |
| Cup of joe followed by six refills? | 一杯咖啡再续杯六次 |
| And some toast. | 还有面包片 |
| I'm feeling adventurous. | 我想冒下险 |
| Craziest thing. | 有件疯狂的事 |
| I, uh, I thought I saw you last night, | 我觉得我昨晚看到你了 |
| over in Chinatown. | 在中国城 |
| Yeah. | 是 |
| That was me. | 那是我 |
| Did, uh, you see me? | 你看到我了吗 |
| Maid's getup? | 穿着服务员服装 |
| Old lady wig? | 戴着老太太假发 |
| Yeah, you were hard to miss. | 是很难不看到你 |
| Look, about that... | 关于那个 |
| Listen. You don't owe me an explanation. | 听着你不需要跟我解释 |
| Whatever's going on between you and that guy, | 你和那个小伙之间的事情 |
| it's none of my business. | 与我无关 |
| Why do you think there's a guy? | 你为什么觉得有个小伙 |
| Well, for starters, you were in a disguise, | 首先你做了伪装 |
| and it ain't Halloween. | 而那天不是万圣节 |
| Okay, yeah, there's a guy. | 好吧是的是有个小伙 |
| But it's a complicated. | 但是事情很复杂 |
| Is it? | 是吗 |
| Don't act like you get what's going on, | 别装作好像你知道内情似的 |
| 'cause you don't. | 因为你不知道 |
| You're right. | 你说得对 |
| I don't get why a smart girl like you | 我不懂为什么你这样一个聪明的女孩 |
| would let some jerk humiliate her. | 会让那种混蛋糟蹋 |
| He's not a jerk. | 他不是混蛋 |
| He's in a jam, is all. | 他陷入困境了仅此而已 |
| But deep down he's good people. | 但他内心深处是个好人 |
| Alma Fillcot went into town that day | 艾尔玛·菲尔科特那天去了镇上 |
| to learn the truth behind her husband's mysterious collection. | 想弄清楚她丈夫神秘收藏品背后的真相 |
| She knew in her heart, there was a simple explanation. | 她心里明白真相很简单 |
| She was wrong. | 她错了 |
| Miss Moran? | 莫兰小姐 |
| Hello? | 有人吗 |
| Miss Moran, are you home? | 莫兰小姐你在家吗 |
| Hello? | 有人吗 |
| You don't know me, | 你不认识我 |
| but I-I have something that belongs to you. | 你有东西在我这儿 |
| Miss Moran. | 莫兰小姐 |
| Miss Moran? | 莫兰小姐 |
| Are you asleep? | 你睡着了吗 |
| Miss Moran? | 莫兰小姐 |
| Hello. | 你好 |
| How did it go? | 怎么样 |
| I hope Duke didn't give you too much trouble. | 希望公爵没给你惹太多麻烦 |
| Nope. He behaved like royalty. | 没有它举止颇有皇室风范 |
| I've got the... | 我给它... |
| prescription here for his eye drops. | 开了眼药水 |
| Thank you again, Dr. Fillcot. | 再次感谢你菲尔科特医生 |
| Wait. I almost forgot. | 等下我差点忘了 |
| I brought a gift for Alma. | 我给艾尔玛带了份礼物 |
| You know my wife? | 你认识我妻子 |
| Well, we just met at a party yesterday. | 我们昨天在聚会上刚认识的 |
| But she did the sweetest thing for me, | 但她为我做了一件非常暖心的事 |
| so I bought her some chocolates. | 所以我给她带了点巧克力 |
| What on earth did she do? | 她做了什么 |
| Do you remember my Aunt Enid? Who died? | 还记得我姨妈伊尼德吗已经过世了 |
| Yes, uh... | 记得... |
| heart attack. | 心脏病 |
| Sweet soul. | 多好的人 |
| Yes, well, after her death, some jewelry she owned went missing. | 是啊她过世后她有个珠宝不见了 |
| But thanks to your wife, | 不过多亏了你妻子 |
| I now have it back. | 现在我找回来了 |
| Did she say where she found it? | 她有说是在哪找到的吗 |
| I don't know, some rummage sale, I think. | 我不清楚好像是什么慈善拍卖会上买的 |
| Anyway, wasn't it just darling of her to return it? | 不管怎样她把它物归原主是不是太暖心了 |
| Yes, darling. | 是的亲爱的 |
| I wonder why she didn't tell me herself. | 这事她怎么没告诉我 |
| Well, when you give her the chocolates, | 你把巧克力给她的时候 |
| do tell her they're from Belgium, please. | 请一定要告诉她是比利时的 |
| That's the expensive kind. | 很贵的 |
| Come, Duke. | 来公爵 |
| Hello, Bertram. | 你好伯特伦 |
| We need to talk. | 我们需要谈谈 |
| They're mementos. | 这些是纪念品 |
| Things that once belonged to friends. | 一些曾属于朋友们的东西 |
| Patients. | 病人们 |
| People I've met. | 我遇到的人 |
| People who are now dead. | 那些人现在都死了 |
| If they were alive, I wouldn't need mementos. | 如果他们还活着我就不需要纪念品了 |
| If they're just harmless keepsakes, | 如果这些纪念品没问题 |
| then why do you hide them in the attic? | 那你为什么把它们藏在阁楼 |
| You're very emotional. | 你太激动了 |
| Well, of course I'm emotional. | 我当然激动了 |
| I just saw a dead woman. | 我刚刚看见了一个死了的女人 |
| A dead woman? | 死了的女人 |
| Your friend Maisie Moran. | 你的朋友麦茜·莫兰 |
| I saw her name on your latest... | 我看见了她的名字在你最新的 |
| souvenir. | 纪念品上 |
| So I looked up her address. | 我查到了她的地址 |
| I wanted to talk to her. | 我想跟她聊聊 |
| But it was too late for a chat. | 但已经来不及聊了 |
| That must be very upsetting for you. | 你一定很难过 |
| Let me get you some tea. | 我给你泡点茶 |
| I don't want tea. | 我不想喝茶 |
| Bertram, I want answers! | 伯特伦我想要你的回答 |
| Were you there last night? | 你昨晚在她家吗 |
| Yes. | 对 |
| I'm sure that there is a perfectly logical explanation | 我相信这一切一定有非常合理的 |
| for all of this. | 解释 |
| And now would be a really good time | 现在就是你 |
| for you to share that with me. | 告诉我的好时机 |
| Because the most dreadful thoughts | 因为我的脑子里 |
| are racing through my mind. | 一直有可怕的想法飞过 |
| Things that can't possibly be true. | 那些想法不可能是真的 |
| Please tell me what is going on. | 拜托告诉我发生了什么 |
| Maisie was very ill. | 麦茜病得很重 |
| You're saying that she... | 你说她是 |
| died of natural causes? | 自然病逝的 |
| Bertram. | 伯特伦 |
| What happened last night? | 昨晚发生了什么 |
| She deserved a beautiful death, | 她值得美好地死去 |
| and I made sure she got one. | 我确保她能如愿 |
| You made sure? | 你确保了 |
| It's why I was there. | 所以我才过去的 |
| To help her die peacefully. | 帮助她安详死去 |
| What do you mean you helped her? | 你说的帮助是什么意思 |
| With an injection. | 注射药物 |
| It's the same drug I use in my practice. | 跟我在诊所里用的药物一样 |
| You put her to sleep? | 你让她安乐死 |
| Like she was a dog? | 把她当成狗 |
| She was on the verge of so much suffering. | 她即将遭受极大的痛苦 |
| They all were. | 他们都如此 |
| They all were? | 他们都如此 |
| Yes, each was dying of something. | 是的每个人都即将死于某种事物 |
| Alcoholism, | 酗酒 |
| heart disease, cancer. | 心脏病癌症 |
| When there's no possibility of a cure, then... | 当没有治愈可能的时候那么 |
| I bring peace. | 我就会带去安宁 |
| You killed all these people? | 你杀了所有这些人 |
| No, I helped them. | 不我帮助了他们 |
| Helped them? | 帮助他们 |
| Did... | 他们 |
| Did they ask you to? | 他们有叫你这么做吗 |
| Well... | 这个 |
| Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
| What's wrong? | 怎么了 |
| I can't breathe. | 我没法呼吸了 |
| My heart is pounding. | 我的心在狂跳 |
| You need to calm yourself. | 你需要冷静 |
| Let me get you a sedative. | 我给你点镇静剂 |
| Don't you come near me! | 别靠近我 |
| No. Don't. | 不别过来 |
| Alma, surely you don't think... | 艾尔玛你不会觉得... |
| You stay back. Back! | 退后退后 |
| - Get away. Ah! - Darling. | -别过来-亲爱的 |
| Alma. | 艾尔玛 |
| Alma. | 艾尔玛 |
| Look, I-I know you've had a shock. | 听着我知道你很震惊 |
| But... there's really no need to overreact. | 但是没必要反应过激 |
| You kill people for a hobby! | 你为了爱好杀人 |
| It's not possible to overreact! | 怎么可能不反应过激 |
| Hobby? No. | 爱好不 |
| You don't understand. | 你不明白 |
| Those sweet souls, the... | 他们都是好人 |
| the ones I helped, they were alone | 那些我帮助过的人他们孤独 |
| and scared, | 害怕 |
| with nothing to look forward to | 他们除了难以想象的痛苦 |
| but unimaginable pain. | 已经没什么可期待的了 |
| I eased them out of life to protect them. | 我帮他们解脱是为了保护他们 |
| I showed them mercy. | 我对他们很仁慈 |
| The first person I helped in this way, she... | 我这样帮助过的第一个人她... |
| She asked me to. | 她要求我这样做 |
| She begged me. | 她恳求我 |
| You should have seen her face afterwards. | 你真该看看她去世后的表情 |
| Oh, it was so peaceful. | 非常安详 |
| Ever since then, it's become my calling. | 从此以后这就成了我的使命 |
| Alma, are you listening to me? | 艾尔玛你在听我说话吗 |
| What? | 怎么 |
| You've never conducted a fire safety drill before? | 你从没做过消防演习吗 |
| Darling, please. | 亲爱的求你了 |
| Can we talk about this? | 我们能谈谈这事吗 |
| - Alma? - No. | -艾尔玛-不 |
| Don't come any closer! | 别靠近我 |
| Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
| Where do you think I'm going? To the police! | 你觉得我要去哪里去警局 |
| Can't we talk about this? | 我们能谈谈这事吗 |
| You know I'd never hurt you. | 你知道我绝不会伤害你 |
| I'm not afraid you'll hurt me. | 我不是怕你伤害我 |
| I'm afraid you'll help me. | 我是怕你帮助我 |
| - No. No. - Alma... | -不不-艾尔玛 |
| Back up. | 退后 |
| Get back. | 回去 |
| Alma? | 艾尔玛 |
| Scooter, I've been thinking. | 斯库特我一直在想 |
| How'd you like to come live with me? | 你愿意跟我一起住吗 |
| You mean shack up? | 你是说同居吗 |
| Well, what about Carlo? | 那卡洛呢 |
| His bitch of a daughter is taking him back home to Texas. | 他那个该死的女儿要带他回得克萨斯了 |
| Oh, swell. | 太好了 |
| When should I start packing? | 我要什么时候开始收拾东西 |
| Today, if you'd like. | 你想的话今天就可以 |
| But since I'm still married, | 但我还结着婚 |
| we'll need a cover story to explain you being there. | 我们得想出一个解释你过去的说法 |
| Oh, right. | 对 |
| So we don't scandalize the Garden Club. | 那样才不会让园艺俱乐部有丑闻 |
| Exactly. | 没错 |
| So we'll tell people you're my chauffeur. | 那就跟别人说你是我的司机 |
| A chauffeur? | 司机 |
| But I'm an actor. | 我可是个演员 |
| Okay, an aspiring actor. | 一个有理想的演员 |
| And I'm an aspiring widow. | 而我是个有理想的寡妇 |
| So while we wait for our dreams to come true, | 所以在我们等待理想实现的时候 |
| you'll stay in my guesthouse. | 你先寄宿在我家客房里 |
| Trust me, it beats this pigsty. | 相信我条件肯定比这个猪圈好 |
| That woman who cleans for you isn't just old, she's blind. | 你的清洁工不仅年纪大眼睛还瞎 |
| I never said I have a cleaning lady. | 我可没说过我有清洁工 |
| Oh, you must have. | 你肯定说过 |
| How else could I know about her? | 不然我怎么会知道她呢 |
| You know what? | 这样吧 |
| Let's leave things how they are. | 还是不要急着改变现状 |
| I want you as my lover, not my boss. | 我想你做我的爱人不是老板 |
| Oh, for God's sake, it's temporary. | 老天啊只是暂时的 |
| Carlo is inches from death. | 卡洛半条腿已经进棺材了 |
| And once I have his money, | 等我拿到了他的钱 |
| we can spend it on anything you'd like. | 你想要什么我们就买什么 |
| Travel, parties. | 旅行聚会 |
| Give up my freedom for a few shindigs? | 为了这些东西就放弃我的自由 |
| Pasadena. | 典型的帕萨迪纳作风 |
| 帕萨迪纳市人喜欢聚会 喝酒寻欢作乐 | |
| I will have millions of dollars. | 到时候我会有几百万美元 |
| And... | 而且 |
| there might even be enough to finance a film... | 可能还有钱投资一部电影 |
| starring my former chauffeur. | 由我曾经的司机主演 |
| Are you serious? | 你认真的吗 |
| Of course I am, my beautiful boy. | 当然我的乖乖仔 |
| Now, what do you say? | 现在你怎么说 |
| I say... | 我说 |
| car's all gassed up, Mrs. Castillo. Where to? | 车已经加满油了卡斯蒂罗太太您要去哪儿 |
| Paradise. | 天堂 |
| And step on it. | 快来吧 |
| Alma Fillcot? | 艾尔玛·菲尔科特 |
| Rita. | 丽塔 |
| What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
| Oh, I was just around the block, interviewing a new chauffeur. | 我正好在这附近面试一个新司机 |
| Uh, so, Grace phoned me last night. | 格蕾丝昨晚给我打电话了 |
| She went on and on about you. | 她一直在说你 |
| She did? | 是吗 |
| Yes. She said you were very sweet. | 是的她说你人很好 |
| You returned some old trinket? | 你是给她归还了某个旧首饰吗 |
| Yes, her-her cameo. | 是的她的浮雕珠宝 |
| Anyway, she's very grateful, | 无论如何她十分感激 |
| and she wants to nominate you for the open spot in the club. | 她还想提名你加入俱乐部 |
| Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
| I just didn't think I'd ever be nominated. | 我只是没想到我会被提名 |
| No one did. | 没人想得到 |
| But you now have Grace on your side. | 但是现在你有格蕾丝帮你撑腰 |
| So, good for you. | 真有你的 |
| Do you really think I have a chance? | 你真的觉得我有机会加入吗 |
| Maybe. | 也许吧 |
| Ada Coy was my first choice, but... | 艾达·科伊曾是我的第一人选但是 |
| Well, her husband was just caught embezzling money from his bank. | 她的丈夫刚因为挪用银行公款被捕 |
| Obviously, we can't admit someone whose husband might be arrested. | 很显然我们不能让丈夫刚被捕的人加入 |
| Wh-Why not? | 为为什么不行 |
| The Elysian Park Garden Club has a sterling reputation. | 极乐公园园艺俱乐部名声在外 |
| We can't be associated with a public scandal. | 我们不能跟社会丑闻扯上关系 |
| Right. | 好吧 |
| That would be awkward. | 那就尴尬了 |
| What if she didn't know what her husband had done? | 如果她对她丈夫的所作所为毫不知情呢 |
| Oh. She's his wife. | 她是妻子 |
| She should have known. | 她应该知道 |
| Poor Ada. | 可怜的艾达 |
| I know. | 我懂 |
| She'll probably have to leave town. | 她可能得离开这里 |
| No one decent will want to have a thing to do with her now. | 现在没人愿意跟她来往了 |
| It's not fair. | 这不公平 |
| But the good news is, now you have a shot. | 但是好消息是现在你有机会了 |
| Someone will call you soon to set up a date for your interview. | 很快会有人给你打电话安排面试 |
| Oh, and, um, | 另外 |
| when that day comes, Alma, | 等那天到来时艾尔玛 |
| speaking as a friend... | 我是作为朋友才这么说的 |
| Yes? | 什么事 |
| Don't wear that. | 别穿这衣服 |
| Are you crazy? You can't move this kid in here. | 你疯了吗你不能让他搬进来 |
| Oh. Lots of women have drivers. | 很多女人都有司机 |
| Middle-aged men with a gut. | 有大肚子的中年男人 |
| If you move a gorgeous young kid in here, people will talk. | 如果你让一个年轻帅哥搬进来人们会说闲话的 |
| Well, I'll just... I'll tell everyone he's an actor | 我就告诉大家他是演员 |
| and I'm only moving him in so I can mentor him. | 我让他搬进来是为了辅导他 |
| People won't talk then. | 那样人们就不会说闲话了 |
| No, they'll laugh. | 不他们会大笑 |
| That must be Scooter now. | 肯定是斯库特到了 |
| His name is Scooter? | 他叫斯库特 |
| I know. | 我懂 |
| I begged him to change it. | 我求过他改名 |
| Catherine? | 凯瑟琳 |
| What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
| Oh, I brought you a present. | 我给你带了份礼物 |
| Your husband. | 你丈夫 |
| Come on, Papa. | 来吧爸爸 |
| Home sweet home. | 回家真好 |
| But you said he was going to live with you in Texas. | 你不是说他要跟你一起搬去得州吗 |
| And when I saw how happy that made you, | 我看到那让你有多开心后 |
| I knew I'd made a mistake. | 我就知道我错了 |
| Then it occurred to me that I can live here, | 然后我意识到我可以住在这儿 |
| look after Papa, | 照顾爸爸 |
| and keep an eye on you, as well. | 顺便看住你 |
| Isabel, you can use the elevator | 伊莎贝尔你可以用电梯 |
| to take my father up to his room. | 送我爸爸去他房间 |
| Isabel, no. | 伊莎贝尔不 |
| Carlo is not staying. | 卡洛不会留下 |
| Father pays for your salary. | 爸爸支付你的工资 |
| Not her. | 不是她 |
| Yes, Miss Castillo. | 是的卡斯蒂罗小姐 |
| Sorry, Mrs. Castillo. | 抱歉卡斯蒂罗太太 |
| You. You... | 你你 |
| This is my home, Catherine, and I want you to leave. | 这是我家凯瑟琳我要你离开 |
| My father's name is on the deed, so what you want is irrelevant. | 房契上有我爸爸的名字你想要什么不重要 |
| Wheel Papa to the window, Isabel. | 把爸爸推到窗边去伊莎贝尔 |
| He likes looking at the flowers. | 他喜欢盯着花看 |
| This is insane. | 这太荒谬了 |
| He needs better care than we can give him here. | 这里满足不了他所需的照顾 |
| You seem awfully eager to get him out of your hair. | 你似乎急于赶走他啊 |
| Do you have some gigolo waiting in the wings? | 厢房里是有牛郎在等着吗 |
| How dare you question my fidelity? | 你竟敢质疑我的忠诚 |
| Anyone home? | 有人在家吗 |
| Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
| What the hell's going on? | 什么情况 |
| You have to leave now. | 你得马上离开 |
| Rita, where are you? | 丽塔你在哪 |
| Oh, crap. | 该死 |
| - Give me this. - Hey. What are you doing? | -给我-你在干什么 |
| - Give me this. - What? | -给我-什么 |
| Who is this? | 这是谁 |
| Oh, for Christ's sake, Catherine. | 老天啊凯瑟琳 |
| It's just my dry cleaner. | 这是我的干洗工 |
| I-I hope you haven't lost any more buttons. | 希望你没有弄丢更多纽扣 |
| Isabel. | 伊莎贝尔 |
| Put these dresses away. | 把这些衣服拿走 |
| Well, what are you waiting for? | 你还在等什么 |
| Oh, did I forget a tip? | 我忘了给小费吗 |
| There. | 拿去 |
| Off you go. | 走吧 |
| Thanks, Mrs. Castillo. | 谢了卡斯蒂罗太太 |
| See you later. | 再见 |
| I can't believe you just did that. | 不敢相信你刚才那么做了 |
| Did what? | 做了什么 |
| You tipped him a whole dollar. | 你给了他一美元的小费 |
| If that's how you're spending Papa's money, | 如果你是这么花爸爸的钱 |
| it's a good thing I'm here. | 还好我来了 |
| What I spend is none of your business. | 我怎么花钱与你无关 |
| But everything you do is my business now. | 但你现在做的一切都跟我有关了 |
| Morally and legally. | 无论是从道德上还是法律上说 |
| And if I find legal grounds to sue for divorce on his behalf, | 如果我找到合法理由替他起诉离婚 |
| I will do so. | 我会的 |
| And take you out of his will. | 还会把你从遗嘱你去掉 |
| So that's your plan? | 这就是你的计划吗 |
| To inherit the whole shebang yourself? | 一人独吞财产 |
| I don't need Papa's money. | 我不需要爸爸的钱 |
| But I sure would love to take it away from you. | 但我很乐意从你手中夺过来 |
| Scooter? Scooter. | 斯库特斯库特 |
| - Rita. - Oh, come here. | -丽塔-过来 |
| Who the heck was that? | 刚才那人是谁 |
| Oh, it's Carlo's daughter. | 卡洛的女儿 |
| She brought the S.O.B. home. | 她把那贱人带回家了 |
| - Well, how long is she going to be here? - Who knows? | -她要在这待多久-谁知道呢 |
| We'll talk about it tonight at your place, | 我们今晚在你家细聊 |
| - if I can get away. - Wait. | -如果我能走开的话-等等 |
| What about my garment bag? | 那我的衣物袋呢 |
| Mr. Scotty. | 斯科蒂先生 |
| Thanks so much. | 非常感谢 |
| A-And it-it's Scooter. | 我叫斯库特 |
| You should really think about "Scotty." It's better. | 你真该考虑改成斯科蒂好听多了 |
| Mom. | 妈妈 |
| What are you doing here? I was just about to head home. | 你来这做什么我正准备回家 |
| Well, then I'm glad I caught you. | 幸好你还没走 |
| is there someplace else that you could go tonight? | 你今晚有别的地方可以去吗 |
| A-a friend you could stay with? | 去你朋友那过夜可以吗 |
| I guess. Why? | 有吧怎么了 |
| Well, there's a... a problem at home | 家里出了问题 |
| with your father, and I... | 跟你爸爸有关而我 |
| it needs to be dealt with. | 必须解决这事 |
| I just thought it might be better if we were alone tonight. | 今晚最好只有我俩在家 |
| What's the matter? | 出什么事了 |
| Is Dad sick? | 爸爸生病了吗 |
| Maybe. | 也许吧 |
| But not in the way that you mean. | 但不是你以为的那个意思 |
| I don't understand. | 我不明白 |
| I can't go into it now. | 我现在没法细说 |
| Not here. | 不能在这说 |
| Mom, you're scaring me. | 妈妈你吓着我了 |
| Sit down. | 坐下 |
| Come on. | 来坐下 |
| Dee, your... | 小迪你的 |
| your father is not the man I thought he was. | 你爸爸让我失望了 |
| Is there another woman? | 他有了其他女人吗 |
| There was. | 有过 |
| Oh, God. | 天啊 |
| So, Daddy... | 所以爸爸... |
| I'm so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
| What are you going to do? | 你打算怎么做 |
| If I do what I should, then... | 如果我做我应做之事的话那么... |
| I'll lose everything I've ever dreamed of. | 我会失去我梦寐以求的一切 |
| If I do nothing, then how will I live with myself? | 但如果置之不理我该如何面对自己 |
| People will talk. | 会有闲言碎语 |
| They'll find out. | 人们会知道的 |
| What would they say about me? | 他们会怎么说我 |
| My whole life, | 在我的一生中 |
| you've been worried about other people's opinions. | 你都在操心别人的看法 |
| Put their needs ahead of your own. | 更在意别人的需求 |
| Maybe it's time to be selfish. | 也许是时候自私些了 |
| For once in your life, | 哪怕只有一次也好 |
| just do whatever makes you happy. | 做你喜欢做的事吧 |
| You know, I'm... | 我... |
| I'm very proud of the woman you've turned into. | 我非常骄傲你变成了这样的女人 |
| I don't think I tell you that enough. | 我不常对你说这话 |
| No, you don't. | 确实 |
| So... | 那么 |
| What happens now? | 现在怎么办 |
| What a good question. | 好问题 |
| How's that, Papa? | 水怎么样爸爸 |
| Not too hot? | 不会太烫吧 |
| I agree. | 我也觉得 |
| It's just right. | 刚刚合适 |
| I got to get your pills ready. | 我得去把你的药准备好 |
| Shoot. | 糟糕 |
| I'm missing one. | 少了一份 |
| I'll be back. | 我等会回来 |
| You need to bathe your husband. | 你得为你的丈夫洗浴 |
| I thought you were going to do it. | 你不是要给他洗吗 |
| Oh, I left some of his pills in the drugstore, | 我把他的一些药片落在药店里了 |
| so I have to go get them. | 我得去拿 |
| I'll go get 'em. | 我去吧 |
| It closes in ten minutes, and... | 十分钟后就要关掉 |
| I don't trust you to get there on time or... | 我不相信你能准时到那或者 |
| in one piece. | 衣衫整齐地过去 |
| Is Isabel upstairs? | 伊莎贝尔不在楼上吗 |
| I want you to do it, you drunken fool. | 我要你去做你这个醉鬼 |
| Just go upstairs, | 赶紧上楼去 |
| and make sure his bathwater doesn't get cold. | 确保他的洗澡水不会变冷 |
| Hey, Carlo. | 你好卡洛 |
| Nurse Rita reporting. | 丽塔护士来报到啦 |
| Is the water getting cold? | 水变冷了吗 |
| Sure looks that way. | 看起来是的 |
| You know... | 你知道吧 |
| It's been 15 years. | 已经十五年了 |
| I lived up to my end of the bargain. | 我没有辜负我的承诺 |
| But I think it's your turn now. | 不过现在轮到你了 |
| I have so much unused love in my heart. | 我心中还攒着满满爱意没有用掉 |
| Let me find someone I can give it to, while I'm still young. | 趁我还年轻让我找到一位可以与之托付的人 |
| Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
| It's the last favor I'll ever ask of you. | 这是我最后一次请你帮忙 |
| Please. | 求你了 |
| Die for Rita. | 为了丽塔去死吧 |
| Rita? | 丽塔 |
| Turns out I left the pills in the car. | 结果我是把药片落在车上了 |
| How are we doing in here? | 这边情况怎么样了 |
| Ay, por Dios, Rita. | 我的天呐丽塔 |
| I told you to keep the water warm, not scalding. | 我让你保持水温不是让水变得滚烫 |
| Can't you even get his bath right? | 你连给他正常泡个澡都做不到吗 |
| Oh, I'm sorry. | 抱歉 |
| It was just my first try. | 毕竟这是我第一次尝试 |
| Maybe I'll get it right next time. | 或许下次能做好吧 |
| Hello? | 喂 |
| Daddy, it's me. | 爸爸是我 |
| Dee. | 小迪 |
| Hello. | 你好 |
| Will you be home soon? | 你一会儿就到家了吗 |
| No. | 不 |
| Mom asked me to spend the night somewhere else. | 妈妈让我另找地方过夜 |
| Oh, right, y-your mother came to see you? | 好吧你你妈去找过你了吗 |
| Yes. | 对 |
| Dad, I am so disappointed in you. | 爸爸我对你很失望 |
| What did she say, exactly? | 她到底跟你说了什么 |
| You've been seeing another woman. | 你一直背着她偷情 |
| She said that? | 她这么说的 |
| How could you? | 你怎么能这样 |
| She's given you the best years of her life, | 她把大好的青春年华都给了你 |
| and this is how you pay her back? | 你就是这么报答她的 |
| With lies? | 对她撒谎 |
| I, I don't what to say. | 我不知道该说什么 |
| But I just want you to know that I never meant to hurt her. | 但是我想让你知道我从来没想要伤害她 |
| Not that old line. | 又是这套说辞 |
| You were supposed to be one of the good ones. | 我还以为你是个好人 |
| And the worst part is, | 最糟糕的是 |
| I have no one to look up to anymore. | 我现在没有生活的榜样了 |
| Dee. | 小迪 |
| Dee? | 小迪 |
| 亲爱的艾尔玛 当你读到这封信的时候 我已经死了 | |
| Scooter, get down here. It's me. | 斯库特下来是我 |
| What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
| Sorry. Long story, but I can't spend the night at home. | 抱歉说来话长我今晚没法呆在家里 |
| I tried to go to my friend Karen's, | 我本来想去我朋友凯伦家住 |
| but she's got family in from Bakersfield. | 但是她家人从贝克斯菲尔德来了 |
| Don't you got any other friends? | 你没有别的朋友了吗 |
| Not when it's raining. | 下雨的时候没有 |
| Are you going to let me in? | 你不打算让我进去吗 |
| I think my rich lady friend's having me tailed. | 我觉得我的富家女友找了人跟踪我 |
| Someone could be watching us right now. | 有人可能正在监视我们 |
| I'm asking for one night. | 我只求住一个晚上 |
| It's pouring buckets, for God's sake. | 雨下得这么大 |
| Sorry, doll. | 抱歉宝贝 |
| I can't lose my meal ticket. | 我可不能把饭票弄丢了 |
| Hey, I'll make it up to you. | 我会补偿你的 |
| Damn it. | 妈的 |
| Need a lift? | 需要搭车吗 |
| Vern. | 维恩 |
| What are you doing here? | 你怎么在这里 |
| What does it matter? You're soaked. | 重要吗你都成落汤鸡了 |
| Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
| Are you following me? | 你在跟踪我吗 |
| I am not following you. | 我没有在跟踪你 |
| Then what are you doing here for the second night in a...? | 那你连续两个晚上来这里干什... |
| Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
| You're the one tailing Scooter? | 就是你在跟踪斯库特吗 |
| Is that why you've been coming into the diner? | 这就是你一直来餐馆的原因 |
| Well, we'll discuss it later. Just get in. | 这个之后再聊赶紧上车 |
| No. | 不要 |
| Dee. | 小迪 |
| Hold up. | 等等 |
| You're a dirty gumshoe. | 你这臭跟踪狂 |
| So what if I am? | 就算我是呢 |
| You are going to catch your death out here. | 你这样会得重感冒的 |
| Well, why do you care? | 那关你什么事 |
| Do I need a reason? | 还需要理由吗 |
| Okay. | 好了 |
| Now, where's home? | 说吧你家在哪 |
| I'm not going home. | 我不回家 |
| I need a motel. | 我要去汽车旅馆 |
| Okay. I know one. | 好吧我知道一家 |
| It's clean. It's safe. | 很干净而且安全 |
| I got a question. | 我有个问题 |
| Did Scooter's rich lady friend hire you? | 你是斯库特的有钱情人雇来的吗 |
| Yeah. | 对 |
| She doesn't trust him. | 她不信任他 |
| Apparently, with good reason. | 显然不无道理 |
| I can't believe you took that woman's money to follow him. | 我不敢相信你收了那个女人的钱跟踪他 |
| I thought you were a good guy. | 我还以为你是个好人 |
| If that haircut is your boyfriend, | 如果那小子是你男朋友 |
| you're not much of a judge on what makes a good guy. | 那你也没资格评判谁是好人 |
| We have an arrangement. | 我们安排好了的 |
| It works. | 能行得通 |
| Well, maybe I'm dumb, but... | 可能我傻但是... |
| I'll never understand what you see in him. | 我永远也理解不了你看上他哪点了 |
| He looks like a movie star. | 他长得像个电影明星 |
| Girls like me never end up with guys who look like him. | 我这样的女孩永远配不上那种长相的男人 |
| Yeah. | 是啊 |
| Yeah, I put up with a lot. | 没错我忍受了很多 |
| But for an hour, twice a week, I own his beauty. | 但每周两次我能拥有一小时他的美貌 |
| During that 60 minutes, | 在那60分钟里 |
| I forget about all the guys I had crushes on, | 我会忘了所有我喜欢过的男人 |
| all those jerks | 忘了所有 |
| who never gave me the time of day, and... | 从不肯搭理我的混蛋 |
| ...and I forgive 'em. | 我会原谅他们 |
| Just a little. | 就一点点 |
| Look, I'm sorry if I... | 听着我很抱歉如果我 |
| Just drive. | 开车就行 |
| The desk clerk who runs this place is a pal of mine. | 管理这个地方的前台是我一个朋友 |
| I helped him out of a jam once, back when I was a cop. | 当年我还是警察时曾帮他摆脱困境 |
| He'll take good care of you. | 他会好好照顾你的 |
| Dee? | 小迪 |
| What's her name? | 她叫什么名字 |
| The woman you work for? | 你的老板 |
| I can't say. | 我不能说 |
| It wouldn't be professional. | 这样不专业 |
| Do you think she loves Scooter? | 你觉得她爱斯库特吗 |
| Haven't a clue. | 我不知道 |
| All I know is, she doesn't want to share him. | 我只知道她不想跟人分享他 |
| You know, the world's full of men. | 这世上满是男人 |
| Decent men who'd treat you right. | 多的是会好好待你的正派人 |
| Well, if you meet one, tell him to hurry it up. | 如果你遇到了请告诉他快点 |
| I'm tired of waiting. | 我已经厌倦了等待 |
| I'll get the word out. | 我会放话出去的 |
| So... | 那么 |
| what are you going to say to this rich lady about me? | 你要对那位有钱女士怎样描述我呢 |
| You mean Scooter's maid? | 你是指斯库特的佣人吗 |
| Well, what can you say about that sweet old woman? | 你能对那位可爱的老太太说些什么呢 |
| She's got a heart of gold. | 她的心地那么善良 |
| Well, I'll see you. | 再见 |
| I was wrong. | 我错了 |
| You are a good guy. | 你是个好人 |
| Bertram? | 伯特伦 |
| What is that? | 那是什么 |
| It's-it's a letter. | 是是一封信 |
| "By the time you read this, I will be..." | "在你读这封信时我已经" |
| Bertram, is this a suicide note? | 伯特伦这是份自杀遗言吗 |
| The drug in this vial... | 这瓶中的药 |
| will make my death seem like a heart attack. | 会让我的死看上去像是心脏病发 |
| You can dispose of the evidence | 你可以除掉证据 |
| and tell people I'd been complaining of chest pains. | 告诉别人我一直在抱怨有胸痛 |
| No one has to know I took my life. | 没人需要知道我是自杀的 |
| Or why. | 或者为什么 |
| You really are the most selfish man that ever lived. | 你真的是史上最自私的男人 |
| I was only thinking of you, Alma. | 我只是在为你着想艾尔玛 |
| Trying to spare you pain. | 想要让你免受痛苦 |
| By killing yourself? | 通过自杀吗 |
| Leaving me alone without the husband that I love? | 留下我一人生活没有我爱的丈夫 |
| I didn't think you still loved me. | 我没想到你还爱我 |
| Well, of course I still love you. | 我当然还爱你 |
| You might be a demented lunatic, | 你或许是个精神错乱的疯子 |
| but you're still my Bertie. | 但你仍然是我的伯特 |
| Are you just going to just stand there? | 你要傻站在那吗 |
| Help me dry. | 帮我擦干啊 |
| I'm confused. | 我凌乱了 |
| I thought you were going to turn me in to the police. | 我以为你会向警察告发我 |
| You can't be half as confused as I am. | 我更凌乱 |
| I'll do whatever it is you ask, Alma. | 我会满足你一切需求艾尔玛 |
| What is it you want? | 你想要什么 |
| I want my old life back! | 我想要回我从前的生活 |
| I want to pretend none of this ever happened! | 我想要假装这一切都没发生过 |
| That's what I want, too. | 这也是我想要的 |
| Perhaps we can put it all behind us, | 也许我们可以把这事抛诸脑后 |
| never speak of it again. | 再也不提起 |
| It's not enough not to speak of it, Bertram. | 光是不提起可不够伯特伦 |
| The killing has got to stop! | 杀戮必须停止 |
| All right. | 好吧 |
| No. | 不 |
| Swear it. | 发誓 |
| Give me your solemn oath. | 我要你庄严宣誓 |
| - Never again. - Ever? | -再也不杀人-永远不吗 |
| Bertram. | 伯特伦 |
| Fine. I swear. | 行我发誓 |
| I'll never kill anyone, ever again. | 我绝对不会再杀人了 |
| In that case... | 这样的话 |
| In that, in that case what? | 这样的话什么 |
| You won't be needing these. Will you? | 你就不需要这些了对吗 |
| No. I'll put them back in the attic. | 是的我会把它们放回阁楼 |
| No, no. | 不不 |
| These are going in the trash. | 这些要扔进垃圾堆 |
| You can't toss them. | 你不能丢掉它们 |
| We'd be dishonoring those people's memories. | 那样我们就玷辱了这些人的记忆 |
| Memories are exactly what I'm trying to avoid. | 记忆正是我要避免的东西 |
| Alma, wait. | 艾尔玛等等 |
| Can't we talk about this? | 我们不能谈一谈吗 |
| No. | 不能 |
| I'm not spending one more night under the same roof | 跟你还有你收藏的谋杀纪念品共处一室的日子 |
| with you and your collection of murder souvenirs. | 我一天都不想多过了 |
| Bertram! Don't you dare touch those! | 伯特伦你敢碰它们试试 |
| Look, if you don't want to keep my collection in the house, | 听着如果你不想把我的收藏品放在家里 |
| we can store it someplace else. | 我们可以把它存在别的地方 |
| That you want to keep it at all is a very troubling sign. | 你还想要留着它们是个令人不安的迹象 |
| Are we moving past this, or aren't we? | 这事到此为止还是没完了 |
| Yes. | 到此为止了 |
| What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
| I'm not sleeping in the same bed with you. | 我不想和你睡一张床了 |
| Ever? | 永远吗 |
| Well, certainly not tonight. | 今晚肯定不想 |
| Sleep in Dee's room. | 你睡小迪的房间 |
| She won't be home. | 她不会回家了 |
| She told me. | 她跟我说了 |
| Did you tell Dee that I cheated on you? | 你告诉小迪我出轨了吗 |
| I told her I was upset with you. | 我告诉她你让我很心烦 |
| She assumed that was the reason. | 她觉得是因为你出轨了 |
| And you let her believe that? | 你就任由她那么想了 |
| What was I supposed to say? "Don't worry, dear. | 那我应该怎么说别担心亲爱的 |
| Your father would never touch another woman... | 你父亲永远不会碰其他女人 |
| except to kill her"! | 只是会杀了她而已 |
| Well, it just hurts me that Dee now sees me as an adulterer. | 我只是很伤心现在小迪认为我是一个奸夫 |
| Bertram. | 伯特伦 |
| You have murdered dozens of people. | 你已经谋杀了几十个人 |
| You don't get to pout! | 你没权生气 |
| You can hardly call it murder. | 你不能说那是谋杀 |
| The people I helped were about to die anyway. | 我帮助过的人本来也快死了 |
| Then why not just let nature take its course? | 那为什么不能顺其自然 |
| Because nature is cruel. | 因为自然太残忍了 |
| It takes away hope and leaves nothing but pain. | 这只能带走希望除了痛苦什么也不留 |
| I can't bear to stand idly by | 我不能无动于衷地站在一边 |
| and just watch someone suffer. | 眼睁睁看着别人忍受痛苦 |
| Then look away. | 那就别看 |
| Honestly. | 讲真 |
| If I find out that you have helped one more person, | 如果我发现你再帮助一个人 |
| I will turn you in. | 我就举报你 |
| Even if it brings shame on me and Dee. | 即使这会给我和小迪带来耻辱 |
| This ends now, Bertram. | 你的行为现在就得结束伯特伦 |
| I mean it. | 我是认真的 |
| There will be no more death. | 不能再有更多死亡了 |
| That sounded dire. | 好可怕的声音 |
| Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
| Mrs. Yost. | 约斯特夫人 |
| Alma, call an ambulance! | 艾尔玛快叫救护车 |
| Bertram, look at the trellis. | 伯特伦快看窗台 |
| She was up there listening to us. | 她刚才在上面听我们说话 |
| So what? | 所以呢 |
| She needs an ambulance. Quickly. | 她需要救护车快点 |
| Hang on, Mrs. Yost. Help is on the way. | 坚持住约斯特夫人救援在路上了 |
| Bertram... | 伯特伦 |
| I think she's dead. | 我觉得她死了 |
| Oh, Mrs. Yost. | 约斯特夫人 |
| Well, I guess we'll have to call the police now. | 看来我们现在得报警了 |
| Wait. Wait! Wait! Wait. Wait. Wait. Wait. | 等等等等 |
| Wait? What for? | 等等等什么 |
| If the police come, then what will we tell them? | 如果警察来了我们要跟他们说什么 |
| Well, the truth. She was eavesdropping and she fell. | 说实话她在偷听然后摔下来了 |
| Why was she eavesdropping? | 她为什么要偷听 |
| They're going to want to know what was going on in our house | 警察会想知道我们的房子里发生什么事了 |
| lurid enough to make a 70-year-old woman | 才会让一个70岁的老妇人 |
| climb a trellis. | 爬到我们窗台去 |
| There's going to be so many questions. | 一定会有很多问题的 |
| Rumors. | 还有谣言 |
| All over town. | 会传遍小镇 |
| And after all of your crimes, Bertram. | 而在你的这一切罪行后伯特伦 |
| Crimes which even I was able to uncover. | 甚至是连我都能发现的罪行 |
| Do we dare invite that kind of scrutiny? | 我们敢让警察来调查吗 |
| What choice do we have? | 我们还有什么选择 |
| Alma. Alma. | 艾尔玛艾尔玛 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“致命女人”
