Summer Fantasy

不记得是哪一年

I can not tell when the days passed

斑驳的树荫下

Under the shadow of trees

总能瞧见

There always carried

一辆自行车载着一个小男孩回家。

A boy on a backseat.

 

逐渐的,

Gradually

岁月开始改变他的容颜。

Something changed on his face.

淡淡的,

Seemly

眼神总在诉说着变迁。

Changes can be read in his eyes.

 

和哪个女孩儿说好的永远?

Where is the girl he promised?

和哪个朋友逐渐失联?

Where is the friend he associated?

是不是生活只给你了疲倦?

Whether your life gives you nothing but toil?

是不是现实收起了你的笑颜?

Whether reality gives you nothing but robs your smile?

 

时光荏苒告诉我该长大了,

My age is keeping telling me it is time to be mature.

岁月如歌却不在低吟浅唱了。

My days like a song but stop its murmur.

 

最后编辑于
©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
平台声明:文章内容(如有图片或视频亦包括在内)由作者上传并发布,文章内容仅代表作者本人观点,简书系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储服务。

推荐阅读更多精彩内容