神探夏洛克第1季第1集台词
| 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|
| How's your blog going? | 博客写的如何? |
| Yeah, good, very good. | 嗯 顺利 很顺利 |
| You haven't written a word, have you? | 你一个字都没写 对吧? |
| You just wrote "still has trust issues". | 你刚写下了"仍然不信任人" |
| And you read my writing upside down. | 而你颠倒着读出了我写的东西 |
| You see what I mean? | 知道我什么意思了? |
| John, you're a soldier | 约翰 你是个军人 |
| and it's going to take you a while | 从这个身份到普通人 |
| to adjust to civilian life | 需要一个过程 |
| and writing a blog about everything that happens to you | 把你每天的遭遇写在博客上 |
| will honestly help you. | 会有很大帮助 |
| Nothing happens to me. | 我根本没有任何遭遇 |
| October 12th | 10月12日 |
| 'What do you mean there's no ruddy car?' | 你说一辆破车都没了? |
| He went to Waterloo, I'm sorry. | 他去滑铁卢了 抱歉 |
| Get a cab I never get cabs | 叫辆出租车我从不叫车 |
| I love you. When? | 我爱你什么时候? |
| Get a cab | 快叫辆出租车 |
| My husband | 我的丈夫 |
| was a happy man who lived life to the full. | 是个努力生活的乐观男人 |
| He loved his family and his work, | 他热爱家庭和工作 |
| and that he should have taken his own life in this way | 他选择这样结束自己的生命 |
| is a mystery | 让人无法理解 |
| and a shock to all who knew him. | 也让认识他的人 都感到震惊 |
| Taxi, taxi | 出租车 出租车 |
| November 26th | 11月26日 |
| I'll be just two minutes, mate. What? | 给我两分钟 朋友什么? |
| I'm just going home to get my umbrella. | 我要回去拿伞 |
| You can share mine. | 你可以和我一起撑 |
| Two minutes, all right? | 就两分钟 好吗? |
| Boy 18,kills himself in side sports centre | (18岁男孩在体育馆自杀) |
| January 27th | 11月27日 |
| She still dancing? | 她还在跳舞? |
| Yeah, if you can call it that. | 是的 如果叫做跳舞的话 |
| Did you get the car keys off her? | 拿走她车钥匙了吗? |
| Got them out of her bag. | 从她包里拿出来了 |
| Where is she? | 她到哪里去了? |
| The body of Beth Davenport, Junior Minister for Transport, | 副运输部长贝斯·戴文特的尸体 |
| was found late last night | 昨天深夜在伦敦 |
| on a building site in Greater London. | 一建筑工地被发现 |
| Preliminary investigations suggest that this was suicide. | 初步调查的结果为自杀 |
| We can confirm that | 我们可以确认 |
| this apparent suicide closely resembles those of | 这起自杀案十分类似于 |
| Sir Jeffrey Patterson | 杰弗瑞·帕特森爵士 |
| and James Phillimore. | 和詹姆士·费力默的状况 |
| In the light of this, | 因为这点 |
| these incidents are now being treated as linked. | 我们认为他们很有可能有关联 |
| The investigation is ongoing | 调查还在继续 |
| but Detective Inspector Lestrade will take questions now. | 不过雷斯垂德探长会回答大家的问题 |
| Detective Inspector, how can suicides be linked? | 探长 自杀事件怎么会有关联? |
| Well, they all took the same poison. | 因为他们服用的药都一样 |
| They were all found in places they had no reason to be. | 尸体都在他们不该出现的地方出现 |
| None of them had shown any prior indication. | 都没有明显的动机 |
| But you can't have serial suicides. | 不可能会有连环自杀 |
| Well, apparently you can. | 显然已经有了 |
| These three people, there's nothing that links them? | 这三人之间没有关系吗? |
| There's no link we've found yet but | 暂时还没发现关系 但是 |
| we're looking for it. There has to be one. | 我们在寻找 一定存在的 |
| Wrong! | (错) |
| If you've all got texts, please ignore them. | 如果你们都收到了短信 请忽略它 |
| It just says "Wrong". | 上面只写着"错" |
| Well, just ignore that. If there are no more questions, | 是的 别管它 如果没有其它问题 |
| For Detective Inspector Lestrade | 要问雷斯垂德探长的话 |
| I'm going to bring this session to an end. | 这次发布会就到此结束了 |
| If they're suicides, what are you investigating? | 既然是自杀 你们在调查什么? |
| As I say, these suicides are clearly linked. | 就像我说的 这几起自杀明显存在联系 |
| It's an unusual situation, | 这件事很不寻常 |
| we've got our best people investigating. | 我们已经派遣最好的人手调查 |
| Says "Wrong" again. | 又收到了“错” |
| One more question. | 最后一个问题 |
| Is there any chance that these are murders? | 有可能是谋杀吗? |
| And if they are, is this the work of a serial killer? | 如果是的话 会是连环杀手干的吗? |
| I know that you like writing about these | 我知道你们更喜欢写这种故事 |
| but these do appear to be suicides. | 但现场状况确系自杀 |
| We know the difference. | 两者的差别明显 |
| The poison was clearly self-administered. | 很清楚 毒药是他们自己服下的 |
| Yes, but if they are murders, | 是的 可如果他们真是被杀 |
| how do people keep themselves safe? | 大家怎么才能保证自身安全? |
| Well, don't commit suicide. | 珍爱生命 不要自杀 |
| Daily Mail | 每日邮报 |
| Obviously, This is a frightening time for people | 现在虽是恐慌时期 |
| but all anyone has to do is exercise reasonable precautions. | 大家需要的是提高警惕 |
| We are all as safe as we want to be. | 安全是可以由自己创造的 |
| wrong | (错) |
| You know where to find me. SH | (你知道我在哪里 夏·福) |
| Thank you. | 谢谢大家 |
| You've got to stop him doing that. | 你得阻止这家伙 |
| He's making us look like idiots. | 弄的我们像白痴一样 |
| If you can tell me how he does it, I'll stop him. | 你告诉我他是怎么做到的 我就去 |
| John | 约翰 |
| John Watson | 约翰·华生 |
| Stamford, Mike Stamford. We were at Barts together. | 麦克·斯坦佛 巴兹医学院的同学 |
| Yes, sorry, yes, Mike, hello. | 是的 抱歉 麦克 你好 |
| Yes, I know, I got fat. No, no. | 是 我知道自己胖了没有 |
| I heard you were abroad somewhere getting shot at. | 我听说你出国了 还中枪了 |
| What happened? | 怎么回事? |
| I got shot. | 就是中枪了 |
| Are you still at Barts then? | 你还在巴兹吗? |
| Teaching now, | 现在教书了 |
| yeah, bright young things like we used to be. | 聪明的年轻人 就像当年的我们 |
| God, I hate them. | 上帝啊 我烦死他们了 |
| What about you, | 那你呢? |
| just staying in town till you get yourself sorted? | 恢复之前一直这样呆着? |
| I can't afford London on an Army pension. | 只靠军队抚恤金 在伦敦无法生活 |
| Couldn't bear to be anywhere else. | 在别的地方 你活不下去 |
| That's not the John Watson I know. | 这不是我认识的约翰·华生 |
| I'm not the John Watson. | 我不是那个约翰·华生了 |
| Couldn't Harry help? | 哈利没帮你? |
| Yeah, like that's going to happen | 你觉得可能吗 |
| I don't know, get a flatshare or something? | 不知道 找个人一起租房子什么的 |
| Come on | 得了 |
| Who'd want me for a flatmate? | 谁愿意同我做室友? |
| What? | 怎么了? |
| You're the second person to say that to me today. | 你是今天第二个对我说这话的人 |
| Who was the first? | 谁是第一个? |
| How fresh? | 有多新鲜? |
| Just in. 67, natural causes. | 刚来的 67岁 自然死亡 |
| Used to work here. I knew him, he was nice. | 曾经在这里工作 我认识他 人不错 |
| Fine. | 很好 |
| We'll start with the riding crop. | 那我们从马鞭开始 |
| So, bad day was it? | 呃 今天心情不好吗? |
| I need to know what bruises form in the next 20 minutes. | 我需要知道它在20分钟内的伤痕情况 |
| A man's alibi depends on it. Text me. | 一个人的不在场证明就靠他了 发短信给我 |
| Listen, I was wondering. | 对了 我想... |
| Maybe later, when you're finished... | 等会儿 如果你结束了... |
| You're wearing lipstick. | 你搽了口红 |
| You weren't wearing lipstick before. | 你从来不用的 |
| I refreshed it a bit. | 我想显得精神点 |
| Sorry, you were saying? | 抱歉 你刚刚说什么? |
| I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee? | 我说 要不要去喝咖啡? |
| Black, two sugars, please. I'll be upstairs. | 黑咖啡 两块糖 谢谢 拿到楼上 |
| OK. | 好吧 |
| Bit different from my day. You've no idea | 物是人非了你没想到吧 |
| Mike, can I borrow your phone? | 麦克 可以借电话一用吗? |
| There's no signal on mine. | 我的在这儿没信号 |
| And what's wrong with the landline? | 座机坏了吗? |
| I prefer to text. | 我比较喜欢发短信 |
| Sorry, it's in my coat. | 抱歉 在我外套里 |
| Here, use mine. | 这里 用我的 |
| Oh, thank you. | 噢 谢谢你 |
| This is an old friend of mine, John Watson. | 这是我的老朋友 约翰·华生 |
| Afghanistan or Iraq? | 在阿富汗还是伊拉克? |
| Sorry? | 什么? |
| Which was it, in Afghanistan or Iraq? | 哪个国家 阿富汗还是伊拉克? |
| Afghanistan, sorry, how did you know? | 阿富汗 抱歉 你怎么知道? |
| Ah Coffee, thank you. | 茉莉 咖啡来了 谢谢 |
| What happened to the lipstick? | 口红呢? |
| It wasn't working for me. | 它对我没用 |
| Really? It was a big improvement. | 是吗? 我觉得很有用 |
| Your mouth's too small now. | 你现在嘴太小了 |
| OK. | 好吧 |
| How do you feel about the violin? | 你对小提琴感觉如何? |
| I'm sorry, what? | 对不起 什么? |
| I play the violin when I'm thinking and sometimes | 我在想事情时会拉小提琴 有时 |
| I don't talk for days on end. Would that bother you? | 一天都不讲话 你介意吗? |
| Potential flatmates should know the worst about each other. | 做室友应该知道对方的缺点 |
| You told him about me? | 你把我的事告诉他了 |
| Not a word. | 一个字都没提 |
| Who said anything about flatmates? | 那谁告诉你室友这回事? |
| I did. Told Mike this morning | 我本人 今早我告诉麦克 |
| that I must be a difficult man to find a flatmate for. | 我这种人找个室友多困难 |
| Now here he is just after lunch | 刚过午饭 他就来了 |
| with an old friend clearly just home from | 带来一个老朋友 显然刚在 |
| military service in Afghanistan. Wasn't a difficult leap. | 阿富汗军队服役过 并不难猜到吧 |
| How did you know about Afghanistan? | 你怎么知道阿富汗的事? |
| Got my eye on a nice little place in central London. | 我找到了伦敦市中心的一个好地方 |
| We ought to be able to afford it. | 价格我们一起能负担得起 |
| We'll meet there tomorrow evening, seven o'clock. | 明晚7点整 在那里碰头 |
| Sorry, got to dash. | 抱歉 我真健忘 |
| I think I left my riding crop in the mortuary. | 把鞭子留在停尸间了 |
| Is that it? | 这表示? |
| Is that what? | 表示什么? |
| We've only just met | 我们才刚见面 |
| and we're going to go and look at a flat? | 就要一起找房子? |
| Problem? | 有问题吗? |
| We don't know a thing about each other. | 我们彼此一无所知 |
| I don't know where we're meeting, | 不知道约在哪里见 |
| I don't even know your name. | 甚至也不知道你的名字 |
| I know you're an Army doctor and you've been | 我知道你是军医 刚从阿富汗 |
| invalided home from Afghanistan. | 被遣送回国 |
| You've got a brother worried about you | 你有一个哥哥 很关心你 |
| but you won't go to him for help because you don't | 你却不愿意得到他的帮助 |
| approve of him, possibly because he's an alcoholic, | 你对他不满 也许因为他嗜酒 |
| more likely because he recently walked out on his wife. | 更有可能是他刚抛弃了他老婆 |
| And I know that your therapist thinks your | 我也知道医生认为你 |
| limp's psychosomatic, quite correctly, I'm afraid. | 患有伤残心理后遗症 恐怕这诊断很对 |
| That's enough to be going on with, don't you think? | 作为室友 这些够了吧? |
| The name's Sherlock Holmes | 我的名字叫夏洛克·福尔摩斯 |
| and the address is 221B Baker Street. | 那里的地址是贝克街221B |
| Afternoon. | 下午好 |
| Yeah, he's always like that. | 是的 他一直都这样 |
| Messages- Received | (短信) |
| Messages-sent | (发送成功) |
| If brother has green ladder arrest brother. SH | (如果哥哥有绿色梯子就逮捕他 夏·福) |
| search | (搜索) |
| Sherlock Holmes | (夏洛克·福尔摩斯) |
| BAKER STREET W1 CITY OF WESTMINSTER | (贝克街 威斯敏斯特) |
| Hello | 你好 |
| Ah - Mr Holmes. Sherlock, please. | 福尔摩斯先生请叫我夏洛克 |
| Well, this is a prime spot. Must be expensive. | 这里位置很好 应该非常贵 |
| Mrs Hudson, the landlady - she's given me a special deal. | 房东赫德森太太给了我特价 |
| Owes me a favour. A few years back, | 欠我一个人情 几年之前 |
| her husband got himself sentenced to death in Florida. | 她丈夫在弗罗里达被判处无期徒刑 |
| I was able to help out. | 我出了点力 |
| Sorry - you stopped her husband being executed? | 所以 你让她丈夫免于死刑? |
| Oh, no, I ensured it. | 没有 我指证了他 |
| Sherlock | 夏洛克 |
| Mrs Hudson, Dr John Watson. | 赫德森太太 约翰·华生医生 |
| Hello. Come in. | 你好 进来 |
| Thank you. Shall we...? | 谢谢请进吧 |
| Well, this could be very nice. | 这里还挺不错 |
| very nice indeed | 确实很棒 |
| Yes. | 是的 |
| Yes, I think so, my thoughts precisely. | 对 我也这样觉得 |
| So I went straight ahead and moved in. | 所以我就直接搬进来了 |
| Soon as we get all this rubbish cleaned out... | 只要把这些垃圾清理出去... |
| So this is all... Well, | 所以这都是...好吧 |
| obviously I can erm... straighten things up a bit. | 我可以把它们放放好 |
| That's a skull. Friend of mine. | 这是个骷髅我的朋友 |
| When I say friend... | 我说的朋友是... |
| What do you think, then, Dr Watson? | 你觉得如何 华生医生? |
| There's another bedroom upstairs, | 楼上还有一个卧室 |
| if you'll be needing two bedrooms. | 如果你们需要两间卧室的话 |
| Of course we'll be needing two. | 当然需要两间 |
| Oh, don't worry, there's all sorts round here. | 别担心的 这里什么人都有 |
| Mrs Turner next door's got. | 隔壁特勒太太家那对还结婚了呢 |
| Oh... Sherlock The mess you've made. | 夏洛克 看看弄的多乱 |
| I looked you up on the internet last night. | 昨晚在网上搜索了你 |
| Anything interesting? | 有什么有趣的发现吗? |
| Found your website. The Science of Deduction. | 找到了你的网站 "演绎法研究" |
| What did you think? | 你觉得如何? |
| You said you could identify a software designer by his tie | 你说可以从领带看出一个软件设计师 |
| and an airline pilot by his left thumb? | 从大拇指看出一个飞行员 |
| Yes. | 是的 |
| And I can read your military career | 我从你的脸和腿上 |
| in your face and your leg, | 看出你军人的经历 |
| and your brother's drinking habits on your mobile phone. | 从你的手机上看出你兄弟酗酒 |
| How? | 怎么看? |
| What about these suicides then, Sherlock? | 这些自杀是怎么回事 夏洛克? |
| I thought that'd be right up your street. | 我想你会感兴趣吧 |
| Three exactly the same. | 3起一模一样的案件 |
| Four. | 4起 |
| There's been a fourth. And there's something | 第4起发生了 而且这次 |
| different this time. A fourth? | 有些不一样第4起? |
| Where? | 在哪里? |
| Brixton, Lauriston Gardens. | 布莱克斯顿 劳里斯顿花园 |
| What's new about this one? | 这次有什么不同? |
| You wouldn't have come to me | 要不你也不会专程来 |
| otherwise there was somethin different. | 肯定有些反常之处 |
| You know how they never leave notes? Yeah. This one did. | 之前受害人从不留信息 这次有了 |
| Will you come? | 你来吗? |
| Who's on forensics? Anderson. | 这次谁负责取证?安德森 |
| He doesn't work well with me. | 我和他相处不好 |
| Well, he won't be your assistant. | 反正他不会是你助手 |
| I NEED an assistant. | 我需要一个助手 |
| Will you come? | 你来吗? |
| Not in a police car, I'll be right behind. | 不坐警车 我要跟在后面 |
| Thank you. | 谢谢 |
| Brilliant Yes | 太棒了 耶 |
| Four serial suicides, and now a note. | 4起连环自杀 这次还有遗言 |
| Oh, it's Christmas. Mrs Hudson, | 圣诞节到了啊 赫德森太太 |
| I'll be late. Might need some food. | 我会迟点来 可能需要准备点食物 |
| I'm your landlady, dear, not your housekeeper. | 我是你的房东 亲爱的 不是管家 |
| Something cold will do. John, have a cup of tea, | 冷的也行 约翰 喝杯茶 |
| make yourself at home. | 把这儿当自己家 |
| Don't wait up | 别等我 |
| Look at him, dashing about... | 看看他 就知道 就知道往外跑 |
| My husband was just the same. | 我丈夫也一样 |
| But you're more the sitting-down type, I can tell. | 看的出来 你是很沉稳的类型 |
| I'll make you that cuppa, you rest your leg. | 我给你倒杯茶 歇歇你的腿 |
| Damn my leg Sorry, I'm so sorry - | 它娘的腿对不起 抱歉 |
| It's just sometimes this bloody thing... | 有时候这些操蛋的事儿... |
| I understand, dear, I've got a hip. | 我明白 亲爱的 我髋骨也不好 |
| Cup of tea'd be lovely. Thank you. Just this once, dear, | 一杯茶就好了 谢谢就说一次 亲爱的 |
| I'm not your housekeeper. | 我不是管家 |
| Couple of biscuits too, if you've got 'em. | 再来两块饼干 如果有的话 |
| Not your housekeeper | 我不是你管家哦 |
| DI Lestrade, in charge of the investigation | (雷斯垂德探长负责调查) |
| You're a doctor. | 你是个医生 |
| In fact you're an Army doctor. | 而且是个军医 |
| Yes. | 是的 |
| Any good? | 干的好吗? |
| Very good. | 非常出色 |
| Seen a lot of injuries, then. Violent deaths. | 那你一定见过很多伤口 惨死的尸体 |
| Well, yes. | 是的 |
| Bit of trouble too, I bet? | 也很难受吧 我想? |
| Of course. Yes. Enough for a lifetime, far too much. | 当然 一辈子的都见过了 太多了 |
| Want to see some more? | 想再看多些吗? |
| Oh, God, yes. | 上帝啊 好的 |
| Sorry Mrs Hudson, I'll skip the tea. Off out. | 对不起 赫德森太太 不喝茶了 |
| Both of you? | 你们都不喝了? |
| Impossible suicides? Four of them? | 不可能的自杀案件? 四起? |
| No point sitting at home | 没理由坐在家里了 |
| when there's finally something fun going on | 人生终于有乐趣了 |
| Look at you, all happy. It's not decent. | 死人了你这么开心 不像话 |
| Who cares about decent? | 管他像不像话 |
| The game, Mrs Hudson, is on | 游戏开始了 赫德森太太 |
| Taxi | 出租车 |
| OK, You've got questions... | 好吧 你有问题要问 |
| Yeah, where are we going? | 是的 我们去哪里? |
| Crime scene. Next? | 犯罪现场 下个问题? |
| Who are you, what do you do? | 你是谁 你的职业是什么? |
| What do you think? | 你觉得呢? |
| I'd say... private detective. But? | 我会猜...私家侦探可是? |
| But the police don't go to private detectives. | 警察不会去找私家侦探 |
| I'm a consulting detective. Only one in the world, | 我是个"咨询侦探" 世界唯一的 |
| I invented the job. | 这工作是我发明的 |
| What does that mean? Means when the police | 那是什么?每当警察 |
| are out of their depth, which is always, | 找不到方向 他们经常都这样 |
| they consult me. | 他们会咨询我 |
| The police don't consult amateurs. | 警察不会咨询外行的 |
| When I met you for the first time yesterday, | 我昨天遇到你时 |
| I said Afghanistan or Iraq. You looked surprised. | 提到了阿富汗和伊拉克 你看起来很惊讶 |
| Yes, how DID you know? | 是的 你怎么知道? |
| I didn't know, I saw. | 我不是知道 是观察到的 |
| 'Your haircut, the way you hold yourself says military. | 你的发型 举止是军人的风格 |
| 'But your conversation... ' Bit different from my day. | 而你说的话物是人非了 |
| .. said trained at Barts - | 说明在巴兹医学院学习过 |
| so Army doctor, obvious. | 所以很明显是军医 |
| 'Your face is tanned... | 你的脸晒的比较黑 |
| 'but no tan above the wrists. | 可手腕却没晒黑 |
| You've been abroad, but not sunbathing. | 所以你曾去过国外 可并不是日光浴 |
| 'Your limp's really bad when you walk, | 你的走路时跛的厉害 |
| but you don't ask for a chair when you stand - | 却宁愿站着 不要椅子 |
| that you forgot about it | 完全忘了伤残 |
| 'so it's at least partly psychosomatic. | 所以至少有点身心障碍 |
| 'That says the original circumstances of the injury | 也说明因为你的伤口 |
| were traumatic -' | 是外伤 |
| wounded in action then. Wounded in action, | 战场上受伤 战场上受伤 |
| suntan - Afghanistan or Iraq. | 苏丹 阿富汗 或者是伊拉克 |
| You said I had a therapist. | 你说我有个治疗师 |
| You've got a psychosomatic limp, | 你有伤残心理障碍 |
| of course you've got a therapist. | 当然会有治疗师 |
| Then there's your brother. Your phone. | 然后是你的哥哥 因为电话 |
| 'It's expensive, e-mail enabled, MP3 player. ' | 它很贵 能发邮件 听音乐 |
| And you're looking for a flatshare. | 而你穷到要和人合租 |
| You wouldn't buy this - it's a gift. | 所以不是你买的 是个礼物 |
| 'Scratches. Not one, many over time -' | 划痕 不只一条 很多很多 |
| it's been in the same pocket as keys and coins. | 一定是和钥匙和硬币放一个口袋 |
| You wouldn't treat your one luxury item like this, | 你不会对自己的奢侈品这样 |
| so it's had a previous owner. | 所以它之前还有主人 |
| Next bit's easy. You know it already. | 下一点就很简单了 你应该知道了 |
| The engraving? | 刻的字? |
| Harry Watson. | 哈利·华生 |
| Clearly a family member who's given you his old phone. | 明显是你家人送你的电话 |
| Not your father, this is a young man's gadget. | 不是你父亲 这东西是年轻人玩的 |
| Could be a cousin, but you're a war hero | 有可能是表兄弟 可你是个 |
| who can't find a place to live - | 无家可归的战斗英雄 |
| unlikely you've got an extended family, | 不像是大家族里的人 |
| not one you're close to. So brother it is. | 所以是近亲 那就是兄弟了 |
| Now, Clara, who's Clara? | 然后是克拉若? |
| Three kisses says it's a romantic attachment. | 3个吻代表是浪漫的纪念 |
| The expense of the phone says wife, not girlfriend. | 这个价格应该是老婆送的 不是女朋友 |
| Must have given it to him recently, | 应该是最近给的 |
| it's only six months old. | 大概用了6个月 |
| Marriage in trouble then - six months on he's given it away. | 婚姻出现问题了 6个月他就送人了 |
| If she'd left HIM, he would have kept it. Sentiment. | 如果是她甩他 也许他会留作纪念 |
| No, he wanted rid of it. He left HER. | 不 他想扔掉 是他甩她 |
| He gave the phone to you, so he wants you to stay in touch. | 他把手机给你 是希望和你保持联系 |
| You're looking for cheap accommodation, | 你在找便宜的房子 |
| but you're not going to your brother for help - | 却不向你兄弟求助 |
| that says you've got problems with him. | 所以你和他之前有问题 |
| Maybe you liked his wife, or don't like his drinking. | 也许你喜欢他老婆 也许讨厌他喝酒 |
| How can you possibly know about the drinking? | 那你怎么知道他喝酒的事? |
| Shot in the dark. Good one, though. | 胡乱猜的 不过挺准 |
| Power connection - tiny little scuff marks round it. | 电源插口周围有一些磨损 |
| Every night he plugs it in but his hands are shaking. | 所以他每晚想插进去充电 可手却在发抖 |
| You never see those marks on a sober man's phone, | 这在清醒人的手机上是不会出现的 |
| never see a drunk's without them. | 每个酗酒的人都有 |
| There you go, you were right. | 好吧 你也说对了 |
| I was right? Right about what? | 我对了 哪里说对了? |
| The police don't consult amateurs. | 警察不会咨询外行 |
| That... was amazing. | 这...太神奇了 |
| Do you think so? Of course it was. | 你这样觉得?当然了 |
| It was extraordinary, it was quite extraordinary. | 了不起 真的很了不起 |
| That's not what people normally say. | 别人通常不会这么说 |
| What do people normally say? | 别人一般怎么说? |
| Piss off | 滚开 |
| Did I get anything wrong? | 我有哪里猜错了吗? |
| Harry and me don't get on, never have, | 哈利和我关系不好 从来没好过 |
| Clara and Harry split up three months ago | 卡拉若和哈利三个月之前分手 |
| and they're getting a divorce, | 他们在闹离婚 |
| and Harry is a drinker. | 哈利是酗酒的人 |
| Spot on, then. I didn't expect to be right about everything. | 那全中 没想到所有都猜中了 |
| Harry's short for Harriet. | 哈利是哈莉叶的爱称 |
| Harry's your sister. | 哈利是你的姐妹 |
| Look, what exactly am I supposed to be doing here? | 我到底来这儿做什么? |
| Sister | 姐妹 |
| No - seriously, what am I doing here? | 老实讲 我到底来这里做什么? |
| There's always something. | 总要出点错 |
| Hello, freak I'm here to see Detective Inspector Lestrade. | 你好 怪胎我找雷斯垂德探长 |
| Why? | 为什么? |
| I was invited. | 他请我来的 |
| Why? I think he wants me to take a look. | 为什么?我想他想让我看看 |
| Well, you know what I think, don't you? | 好吧 你知道我想什么吗? |
| Always Sally. | 当然 莎莉 |
| I even know you didn't make it home last night. | 我知道你昨天连家都没有回 |
| I don't... Who's this? | 我没有...这位是谁? |
| Colleague of mine, Dr Watson. | 我的同事 华生医生 |
| Dr Watson, Sergeant Sally Donovan. | 华生医生 莎莉·多诺万警官 |
| Old friend. | 老朋友 |
| A colleague? How do YOU get a colleague? | 同事? 你竟然有同事? |
| Did he follow you home? | 他会跟踪你到家吗? |
| Would it be better if I just waited... | 如果我出去等是不是比较好... |
| No. | 别 |
| Freak's here. Bringing him in. | 怪胎来了 我带他进去 |
| Ah, Anderson. Here we are again. | 啊 安德森 又见面了 |
| It's a crime scene. I don't want it contaminated. | 这是犯罪现场 不许污染它 |
| Are we clear on that? | 明白了吗? |
| Quite clear. | 非常明白 |
| And is your wife away for long? | 你老婆很久不回家了吗? |
| Oh, don't pretend you worked that out. | 别装做是你推理出来的 |
| Somebody told you that. | 有人告诉你吧 |
| Your deodorant told me that. | 你的除臭剂告诉我的 |
| My deodorant? | 我的除臭剂? |
| It's for men. | 是男士用的 |
| Well, of course it's for men - I'm wearing it. | 当然了 我喷的当然是男用的 |
| So's Sergeant Donovan. | 和多诺万警官身上的一样 |
| Ooh... I think it just vaporised. May I go in? | 味道突然消失了 我能进吗? |
| Ah, look. Whatever you're trying to imply... | 听着 不管你在暗示什么... |
| I'm not implying anything. I'm sure Sally came round | 我什么都没说 我相信莎莉只是 |
| for a nice little chat, and just happened to stay over. | 来和你聊聊天 顺便就过夜了 |
| And I assume she scrubbed your floors, | 我猜她还帮你擦了地 |
| going by the state of her knees. | 从她膝盖看出来的 |
| You'll need to wear one of these. | 你得穿一件这个 |
| Who's this? | 这是谁? |
| He's with me. | 我的人 |
| But who is he? I said he's with me. | 可他是谁?我说他是我的人 |
| Aren't you going to put one on? | 你不穿一件吗? |
| So where are we? Upstairs. | 现场在哪?楼上 |
| I can give you two minutes. | 我给你两分钟的时间 |
| May need longer. | 也许需要久一点 |
| Her name's Jennifer Wilson according to her credit cards, | 信用卡上显示她叫詹妮弗·温森 |
| we're running them now for contact details. | 我们在用它寻找确切联系地址 |
| Hasn't been here long. | 尸体在这里并不久 |
| Some kids found her. | 小孩们发现的 |
| Shut up. | 住嘴 |
| I didn't say anything. | 我什么都没说 |
| You were thinking. It's annoying. | 你在思考 干扰了我 |
| Left Handed | (左撇子) |
| RACHE German revenge | (RACHE 德文 名词 复仇) |
| Rachel | (人名: 瑞秋) |
| wet | (湿润) |
| dry | (干燥) |
| wet | (湿润) |
| Clean | (干净) |
| clean | (干净) |
| clean | (干净) |
| dirty | (脏) |
| (婚姻不睦: 10年以上) | |
| clean | (干净) |
| dirty | (一面干净一面脏) |
| regularly removed | (经常脱下) |
| serial adulterer | (多次通奸) |
| Got anything? | 发现什么了吗? |
| Not much. | 不太多 |
| She's German. | 她是德国人 |
| Rache. It's German for revenge. | RACHE在德文中是复仇的意思 |
| She could be trying to tell us something... | 她是想告诉我们什么 |
| Yes, thank you for your input. | 谢谢您的参与 |
| So she's German? Of course she's not. | 所以她是德国人?当然不是 |
| She's from out of town though. | (未来7天天气预报)她是外地来的 |
| Intended to stay in London for one night | 她准备在回卡迪夫前 |
| before returning home to Cardiff. So far, so obvious. | 在伦敦呆一晚上 这很明显 |
| Sorry - obvious? | 抱歉 明显? |
| What about the message though? | 那这个信息是什么? |
| Dr Watson, what do you think? | 华生医生 你认为呢? |
| Of the message? | 信息? |
| Of the body. You're a medical man. | 是尸体 你是学医的 |
| We have a whole team right outside. | 我们外面有整队人马 |
| They won't work with me. | 他们不为我工作 |
| I'm breaking every rule letting YOU in here... | 我排除万难让你来这里 |
| Yes... because you need me. | 是的...因为你需要我 |
| Yes, I do. | 是的 我需要 |
| God help me. | 上帝保佑 |
| Dr Watson Hm? | 华生医生? |
| Oh, do as he says. Help yourself. | 像他说的那样 请自便 |
| Anderson, keep everyone out for a couple of minutes... | 安德森 让大家离开几分钟 |
| Well? What am I doing here? | 好吧?我来这里做什么? |
| Helping me make a point. I'm supposed to | 帮我理清头绪我只想 |
| be helping you pay the rent. This is more fun. | 分担你的房租这个有趣多了 |
| Fun? There's a woman lying dead. | 有趣?一个女人躺在这里 死掉了 |
| Perfectly sound analysis, but I WAS hoping you'd go deeper. | 分析很准确 不过希望你再深入点 |
| Yeah... | 好吧 |
| Asphyxiation, probably. Passed out, | 可能是窒息死亡 晕过去了 |
| choked on her own vomit. | 被自己的呕吐物塞住 |
| Can't smell any alcohol on her. | 身上没有酒味 |
| It could have been a seizure. Possibly drugs. | 应该是突然发作 可能是药物 |
| You know what it was, you've read the papers. | 你知道怎么回事 你看了报纸 |
| Well, she's one of the suicides. The fourth...? | 她是自杀者之一 第4个 |
| Sherlock - two minutes, I said, I need anything you got. | 夏洛克 你说两分钟 发现了些什么 |
| Victim is in her late 30s. Professional person, | 受害者年近30 专业人士 |
| going by her clothes - | 从她的衣着判断 |
| I'm guessing the media, | 我猜是传媒界的人 |
| going by the frankly alarming shade of pink. | 穿着显眼的粉色 |
| Travelled from Cardiff today intending | 她从卡迪夫而来 |
| to stay in London one night from the size of her suitcase. | 准备呆一晚 从箱子大小可以看出 |
| Suitcase? Suitcase, Yes. | 箱子?箱子 是的 |
| She's been married at least ten years, but not happily. | 她结婚至少10年了 但并不愉快 |
| She's had a string of lovers | 她有一连串的情人 |
| but none of them knew she was married. | 但没人知道她结婚了 |
| Oh, for God's sake, if you're just making this up... | 看在上帝的份上 你是顺口说说的 |
| Her wedding ring. Ten years old at least. | 她的婚戒 至少有10年历史了 |
| The rest of her jewellery has been regularly cleaned, | 她其它的饰品都很干净 |
| but not her wedding ring. | 唯独婚戒不是 |
| State of her marriage right there | 这就是她的婚史 |
| The inside is shinier than the outside. | 里面比外面亮 |
| That means its regularyly removed | 说明经常被摘掉 |
| The only polishing it gets is | 只有在她摘掉时 |
| when she works it off her finger. | 才算被擦拭一次 |
| It's not for work, look at her nails. | 不是为工作 看她的指甲 |
| She doesn't work with her hands | 她不用手工作 |
| so who does she remove her rings for? | 那为什么要脱去婚戒? |
| Not one lover, she'd never sustain | 不只有一个情人她不能 |
| the fiction of being single for that long | 假装单身那么久 |
| so more likely a string of them. Brilliant. | 所以更可能有一长串人厉害 |
| Sorry. Cardiff? | 抱歉卡迪夫? |
| It's obvious, isn't it? | 很明显 不是吗? |
| It's not obvious to me. | 对我来说不明显 |
| Dear God, what is it like in your funny little brains, | 上帝啊 你们小脑瓜里到底装了什么 |
| it must be so boring. Her coat - | 一定很无聊 看她的外套 |
| it's slightly damp, | 有一点潮湿 |
| she's been in heavy rain the last few hours - | 一定是在最近几个小时内遭遇了暴雨 |
| no rain anywhere in London in that time. | 伦敦这段时间都没下雨 |
| Under her coat collar is damp too. | 大衣领背面也湿了 |
| She's turned it up against the wind. | 她把它翻起来挡雨 |
| She's got an umbrella in her pocket but it's dry and unused. | 她口袋里有雨伞 可却是干的 没用过 |
| Not just wind, strong wind - too strong to use her umbrella. | 不只有风 是强风 大到不能打伞 |
| We know from her suitcase | 从她的箱子里 |
| that she was intending to stay overnight | 看出她准备过夜 |
| but she can't have travelled more than two or three hours | 但是她的旅程没超过两三个小时 |
| because her coat still hasn't dried. | 因为外套还没干 |
| So - where has there been heavy rain | 所以 哪里刚刚有暴雨 |
| and strong wind within the radius of that travel time? | 有强风 且在两三小时旅程内? |
| Cardiff. | 卡迪夫 |
| Fantastic. Do you know you do that out loud? | 太棒了你知道你大声说出来了吗? |
| Sorry, I'll shut up. No, it's... fine. | 抱歉 我闭嘴没..关系 |
| Why do you keep saying suitcase? | 为什么你一直说旅行箱? |
| Yes, where is it? | 是的 它在哪儿? |
| She must have had a phone or an organiser. | 电话里或是记事本上一定有 |
| Find out who Rachel is. She was writing Rachel? | 找找瑞秋这个人她写的是瑞秋? |
| No, she was leaving an angry note in German - | 不 她用德语留了句愤怒遗言 |
| of course she was writing Rachel, no other word it can be. | 当然她写的是瑞秋 不可能是其他词 |
| the question is Why did she wait | 问题是 为什么要等到 |
| until she was dying to write it? | 临死时来写? |
| How do you know she had a suitcase? | 你怎么知道她有箱子? |
| Tiny splash marks on her right heel and calf | 她的右后跟和小腿肚有泥浆的痕迹 |
| not present on the left. | 左边却没有 |
| She was dragging a wheeled suitcase behind her | 从泥点的图案可以看出 |
| with her right hand, by that splash pattern. | 她右手拉着一个带轮子的箱子 |
| Smallish case, going by the spread. | 以泥点分布来看 是略小的箱子 |
| Case that size, woman this clothes-conscious - | 这么小的箱子 对穿衣这么讲究的女士来说 |
| could only be an overnight bag | 只够呆一晚 |
| so we know she was staying one night. | 所以我知道她只带一晚 |
| Where is it, what have you done with it? | 它在哪里 你们拿去做了什么? |
| There wasn't a case. | 这里没箱子 |
| Say that again. | 再说一遍 |
| There wasn't a case. There was never any suitcase. | 这里没箱子 什么箱子都没有 |
| Suitcase Did anyone find a suitcase? | 箱子有人找到一个箱子吗 |
| Was there a suitcase in this house? | 房子里有箱子吗? |
| Sir, there was no case | 先生 这里没有箱子 |
| But they take the poison themselves, swallow the pills. | 可他们是自己服毒的 吞了药 |
| There are clear signs, even you lot couldn't miss them. | 这个很明显 你们怎么会找不到 |
| Right, thanks. And...? | 好吧 谢谢 那... |
| It's murder, all of them. I don't know how. | 所有案子都是谋杀 我不知道方法 |
| But they're not suicides, they're serial killings. | 他们不是自杀 是连环谋杀 |
| We've got a serial killer. | 我们要寻找一个连环杀手 |
| I love it. | 太好了 |
| There's always something to look forward to. | 总算有所期待了 |
| Why are you saying that? | 你凭什么这样说? |
| Her case Come on, where is her case? | 她的箱子 拜托 她的箱子呢? |
| Did she eat it | 自己吃掉了吗? |
| Someone else was here, and they took her case. | 有其他人在现场 带走了她的箱子 |
| So the killer must have driven here. | 所以杀手一定是开车到这儿 |
| Forgot the case was in the car. | 把箱子忘在车里了 |
| She could have checked into a hotel, left it there. | 她有可能已经订好酒店 放在里面了 |
| No, she's never got to the hotel. look at her hair. | 不 没去酒店 看她的头发 |
| She colour-coordinates her lipstick and her shoes. | 口红和鞋都是一样颜色 |
| She'd never have left any hotel | 她不可能离开酒店 |
| with her hair still looking... | 如果头发还那么... |
| Sherlock? What is it, what? | 夏洛克? 怎么了? |
| Serial killers, always hard. | 连环杀手总是很难对付 |
| You have to wait for them to make a mistake. | 必须等着他们自己犯错 |
| We can't just wait! | 我们不能干等着! |
| Oh, we're done waiting. Look at her, really look! | 不用再等了 看看她 好好看 |
| Houston, we have a mistake. Get on to Cardiff. | 总部 错误找到了 调查卡迪夫那边 |
| .Find out who Jennifer Wilson's family and friends were. | 去找詹妮弗·威尔森的家人和朋友 |
| Find Rachel | 去找瑞秋 |
| Of course, yeah - but what mistake?! | 当然了 好的 但到底是什么错? |
| Pink! | 粉色 |
| Let's get on with it... | 快干活吧... |
| He's gone. | 他走了 |
| Who, Sherlock Holmes? | 谁? 夏洛克·福尔摩斯? |
| Yeah, he just took off. He does that. | 是啊 他就那么走了 他总是这样 |
| Is he coming back? Didn't look like it. | 他会回来吗?看来不会了 |
| Right. | 好吧 |
| Right... | 好吧... |
| Yes. Sorry, where am I? | 不好意思 我现在是在哪里? |
| Brixton. | 布莱克斯顿 |
| Do you know where I could get a cab? | 你知道该去哪里打车吗? |
| It's just er... | 因为... |
| well - | 呃... |
| my leg. | 我的腿 |
| Try the main road. | 去主干道打车吧 |
| Thanks. | 谢谢 |
| But you're not his friend. | 但你不是他的朋友 |
| He doesn't HAVE friends. | 他根本没有朋友 |
| So who are you? | 那你是谁? |
| I'm... I'm nobody. I just met him. | 我...我谁也不是 我才刚认识他 |
| OK, bit of advice then. Stay away from that guy. | 好吧 那我建议你 离他远点 |
| Why? | 为什么? |
| You know why he's here? | 你知道他为什么来这里吗? |
| He's not paid or anything. | 没有任何报酬 什么也没有 |
| He likes it. He gets off on it. | 他喜欢这种场景 能让他兴奋 |
| The weirder the crime, the more he gets off. And you know what? | 罪案越离奇 他就越兴奋 你知道吗? |
| One day just showing up won't be enough. | 总有一天探案会无法满足他 |
| One day we'll be standing round a body | 总有一天我们会围着一具尸体 |
| and Sherlock Holmes will be the one that put it there. | 夏洛克·福尔摩斯就是始作俑者 |
| Why would he do that? | 为什么要那么做? |
| Because he's a psychopath. | 因为他精神变态 |
| Psychopaths get bored. | 精神变态很容易无聊 |
| Donovan! Coming. | 多诺万来了 |
| Stay away from Sherlock Holmes. | 离夏洛克·福尔摩斯远一点 |
| Taxi! Taxi... | 出租车 出租车... |
| Hello? | 喂? |
| There is a security camera on the building to your left. | 你左边的大楼上有架监控摄像头 |
| Do you see it?' | 看到了吗? |
| Who's this? | 你是哪位? |
| Who's speaking? | 哪位? |
| Do you see the camera, Dr Watson? | 看到摄像头了吗 华生医生? |
| Yeah, I see it. Watch... | 是的 我看到了看着... |
| There's another camera on the building opposite you. Do u see it? | 街对面的大楼上有另一个摄像头 看到了吗? |
| And finally, at the top of the building on your right. | 最后一个 你右手边大楼的顶层 |
| How are you doing this? | 你是怎么做到的? |
| 'Get into the car, Dr Watson. | 上车 华生医生 |
| 'I would make some sort of threat, | 我本可以威胁你 |
| but I'm sure your situation is quite clear to you. ' | 但你一定很清楚自己的处境 |
| Hello. Hi. | 你好嗨 |
| What's your name, then? | 你叫什么名字? |
| Er... Anthea. | 呃...安西娅 |
| Is that your real name? No. | 是你的真名吗?不是 |
| I'm John. | 我叫约翰 |
| Yes. I know. | 我知道 |
| Any point in asking... where I'm going? | 我有必要问问这是去哪吗? |
| None at all... | 毫无必要 |
| John. | 约翰 |
| OK. | 好吧 |
| Have a seat, John. | 坐下吧 约翰 |
| You know, I've got a phone. | 你知道 我有手机的 |
| I mean, very clever and all that, | 摄像头那招是很妙 |
| but er... | 但是... |
| you could just phone me. | 打电话给我就行 |
| On my phone. | 到我手机上 |
| When one is avoiding the attention of Sherlock Holmes, | 要想避开夏洛克·福尔摩斯的眼睛 |
| one learns to be discreet, hence this place. | 就该学会谨慎 所以在此见面 |
| Your leg must be hurting you. Sit down. | 你的腿一定很疼 坐下吧 |
| I don't want to sit down. | 我不想坐下 |
| You don't seem very afraid. | 你不怎么害怕啊 |
| You don't seem very frightening. | 你也不怎么吓人 |
| Yes... | 没错... |
| The bravery of the soldier. | 军人的勇敢 |
| Bravery is by far the kindest word for stupidity, don't u think? | 勇敢是愚蠢最好听的代言词 你说呢? |
| What is your connection to Sherlock Holmes? | 你和夏洛克·福尔摩斯什么关系? |
| I don't have one. I barely know him, I met him... yesterday. | 没关系 我们几乎不认识 我昨天才遇到他 |
| Mmm, and since yesterday you've moved in with him | 才一天工夫 你们就同居了 |
| and now you're solving crimes together. | 现在还一起查案 |
| Might we expect a happy announcement by the end of the week? | 这周末是不是就该好事将近了? |
| Who are you? An interested party. | 你是谁?利益相关者 |
| Interested in Sherlock? Why? | 对夏洛克? 为什么? |
| I'm guessing you're not friends. | 我猜你们不是朋友 |
| You've met him. How many friends do you imagine he has? | 你也见过他 你想他能有几个朋友? |
| I'm the closest thing to a friend | 我是夏洛克能拥有的 |
| that Sherlock Holmes is capable of having And what's that? | 最近乎朋友的存在你指什么? |
| An enemy. An enemy? | 敌人敌人? |
| In HIS mind, certainly. | 在他看来 我绝对是敌人 |
| If you were to ask him, he'd probably say his arch-enemy. | 如果你问他 他会说我是他的魔王 |
| He does love to be dramatic. | 他喜欢把事情搞得戏剧化 |
| Well, thank God YOU'RE above all that. | 哟 谢天谢地你没这毛病 |
| I hope I'm not distracting you. | (若方便速来贝克街-夏·福)我没打扰你吧 |
| Not distracting me at all. | 一点也没打扰 |
| Do you plan to continue your association with Sherlock Holmes? | 你打算继续和夏洛克·福尔摩斯合作下去? |
| I could be wrong... | 也许说的不对... |
| but I think that's none of your business. | 但我觉得这不关你事 |
| It could be. It really couldn't. | 很难说真不关你事 |
| If you DO move into, erm... | 如果你真的搬进... |
| .. 221B Baker Street, | 贝克街 221B号 |
| I'd be happy to pay you a meaningful sum | 我将非常乐意行方便 |
| of money on a regular basis to ease your way. | 定期付你可观报酬 |
| Why? | 为什么? |
| Because you're not a wealthy man. | 因为你不富有 |
| In exchange for what? | 交换条件是? |
| Information. | 提供信息 |
| Nothing indiscreet. Nothing you'd feel... uncomfortable with. | 绝不会侵犯隐私 绝不会让你为难 |
| Just tell me what he's up to. Why? | 只需告诉我他在干什么为什么? |
| I worry about him. Constantly. | 我常常为他担心 |
| That's nice of you. | 你可真好人 |
| But I would prefer for various reasons | 但出于种种原因 |
| that my concern go unmentioned, | 希望你对此事守口如瓶 |
| we have what you might call a... difficult relationship. | 我们的关系有点...不太融洽 |
| If inconvenient, come anyway | (若不方便亦来 - 夏·福) |
| No. But I haven't mentioned a figure. | 不行我还没说具体金额呢 |
| Don't bother. | 省省吧 |
| You're very loyal VERY quickly. | 这么快就对他死心塌地了 |
| No, I'm not, I'm just not interested. | 不 不是 我只是不感兴趣 |
| "Trust issues"... it says here. | "不信任人" 医生写的 |
| What's that? | 那是什么? |
| Could it be that you've decided to | 你居然不信任其他人 |
| trust Sherlock Holmes of all people? | 却信任夏洛克·福尔摩斯? |
| Who says I trust him? | 谁说我信任他了? |
| You don't seem the kind to make friends easily. | 你不像那种轻易交心的人 |
| Are we done? | 说完了没? |
| You tell me. | 你说呢 |
| I imagine people have already warned you to stay away from him, | 我猜已经有人警告过你离他远点 |
| but I can see from your left hand that's not going to happen. | 但我看你左手 你不会这么做 |
| My what? Show me. | 我的什么?给我看看 |
| Don't... | 别碰 |
| Remarkable. What is? | 了不得什么? |
| Most people... blunder round this city, | 这城市大多人都庸庸碌碌 |
| and all they see are streets and shops and cars. | 眼中只有繁华街肆 车来人往 |
| When you walk with Sherlock Holmes, you see the battlefield. | 与夏洛克·福尔摩斯同行 你却能看到战场 |
| You've seen it already. Haven't you? | 你已经经历过 不是吗? |
| What's wrong with my hand? | 我的手怎么了? |
| You have an intermittent tremor in your left hand. | 你的左手会间歇性震颤 |
| Your therapist thinks it's post-traumatic stress disorder. | 你的医生认为这是创伤后应激障碍 |
| She thinks you're haunted by memories of your military service. | 她觉得你被战争的记忆困扰 |
| Who the hell are you? | 你到底是谁? |
| How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的? |
| Fire her. She's got it the wrong way round. | 炒了她吧 她的方向完全错误 |
| You're under stress right now and your hand is perfectly steady. | 你现在正承受压力 但手却稳如磐石 |
| You're not haunted by the war, Dr Watson... | 你不是被战争困扰 华生医生... |
| You miss it. | 你想念战争 |
| Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
| Time to choose a side, Dr Watson. | 该选阵营了 华生医生 |
| I'm to take you home. | 我带你回家 |
| Dangerous - S H | (可能很危险 - 夏·福) |
| Address? | 地址? |
| Er, Baker Street. | 贝克街 |
| 221B Baker Street. | 贝克街221B号 |
| But I need to stop off somewhere first. | 但我要先去个地方 |
| Listen, your boss. | 听着 你老板 |
| Any chance you could not tell him this is where I went? | 能别告诉他我来过这儿吗? |
| Sure. You've told him already, haven't you? | 当然你已经告诉他了吧? |
| Yeah. | 没错 |
| Hey erm... do you ever get any free time? | 呃...你平时有空闲吗? |
| Oh, yeah. Lots. | 当然 多的是 |
| Bye OK. | 再见好吧 |
| What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
| Nicotine patch. | 尼古丁贴片(戒烟用) |
| Helps me think. | 能帮助我思考 |
| Impossible to sustain a smoking habit in London these days. | 如今在伦敦当老烟枪很难 |
| Bad news for brain work. | 不利大脑运作 |
| It's good news for breathing. | 却有利于呼吸 |
| Oh... Breathing! Breathing's boring. | 呼吸 呼吸乏味透顶 |
| Is that... three patches? | 你一下就三张贴片? |
| It's a three-patch problem. | 这是三张级的难题 |
| Well...? | 怎么样? |
| You asked me to come, I'm assuming it's important. | 你让我快来 我以为很重要 |
| Oh - yeah, of course. Can I borrow your phone? | 哦 当然了 我能借用你的手机吗? |
| My phone? Don't use mine. | 我的手机?不用我自己的 |
| Always a chance that my number will be recognised. | 号码很可能被认出来 |
| It's on the website. | 我网站上就有 |
| Mrs Hudson's got a phone. Yeah, she's downstairs. | 赫德森太太有手机她在楼下呢 |
| I tried shouting but she didn't hear. | 我试过大喊 但她耳背 |
| I WAS the other side of London... | 我在伦敦城的另一边... |
| There was no hurry. | 不是急事 |
| Here... | 给你... |
| So what's this about - the case? | 要干什么? 这案子? |
| Her case... HER case? | 她的箱子...她的箱子? |
| Her suitcase, yes, obviously. | 她的行李箱 当然了 |
| The murderer took her suitcase, first big mistake. | 凶手拿走了她的行李箱 第一个大错误 |
| OK, he took her case. So? | 好吧 他拿走了她的箱子 那又怎样? |
| It's no use, there's no other way. We'll have to risk it. | 没用的 别无他法 只能冒险 |
| On my desk there's a number. I want you to send a text. | 我桌上有个号码 你帮我发条短信 |
| You've brought me here... to send a text. | 你叫我来就是为了...发条短信 |
| Text, yes. The number on my desk. | 没错 发短信 号码在我桌上 |
| What's wrong? Just met a friend of yours. | 出什么事了?刚遇到了你一个朋友 |
| A friend? An enemy. | 朋友?敌人 |
| Oh. Which one? | 哦 哪一个? |
| Well, your arch-enemy, according to him. Do people have arch-enemies? | 据他说 是你的魔王 人真会有魔王? |
| Did he offer you money to spy on me? | 他有没出钱让你监视我? |
| Yes. Did you take it? | 没错你收了吗? |
| No. | 没有 |
| Pity, we could have split the fee. Think it through next time. | 真遗憾 我们本可以平分 下次想清楚点 |
| Who is he? The most dangerous man you've ever met, | 他是谁?你见过的最危险的人 |
| and not my problem right now. | 不过现在的问题不是他 |
| On my desk, the number! | 发短信 号码在我桌上 |
| Jennifer Wilson. That was... | 詹妮弗·威尔森 这是... |
| Hang on. Wasn't that the dead woman? | 等等 这不是受害人吗? |
| Yes. That's not important. Just enter the number. | 是的 这不重要 输入号码吧 |
| Are you doing it? Yes. | 你在输号码吗?是的 |
| Have you done it? | 输完了吗? |
| Yeah - hang on! | 是...等一下 |
| These words exactly. | 照我说的 一字不差 |
| "What happened at Lauriston Gardens? | "劳里斯顿花园发生了什么?" |
| I must have blacked out. | "我一定是昏过去了" |
| 22 Northumberland Street, | "诺森伯兰街22号" |
| please come. " You blacked out? | "请速前来"你昏过去了? |
| What? No... No! | 什么? 不是 当然不是 |
| Type and send it. Quickly. | 打好发出去 快点 |
| Have you sent it? What's the address? | 发出去了吗?地址是什么? |
| 22 Northumberland Street. Hurry up! | 诺森伯兰街22号 快 |
| "What happened at Lauriston Gardens?" | (劳里斯顿花园发生了什么? 我一定是昏过去了) |
| 22 Northumberland Street. Hurry up! | (诺森伯兰街22号 请速前来) |
| That's... | 那是... |
| That's the pink lady's case, that's Jennifer Wilson's case. | 那粉红女郎的箱子 詹妮弗·威尔森的箱子 |
| Yes, obviously. | 没错 显然的 |
| Oh, perhaps I should mention - I didn't kill her. | 或许该解释下 我没杀她 |
| I never said you did. Why not? | 我没说你杀了她为什么不? |
| Given that text and the fact I have her case | 我发了那条短信 又有她的箱子 |
| it's a perfectly logical assumption. | 这么想完全符合逻辑 |
| Do people usually assume you're the murderer? | 别人常以为你是凶手? |
| Now and then, yes. | 没错 时不时会 |
| OK... | 好吧... |
| How did you get this? By looking. | 这个你怎么到手的?找来的 |
| Where? | 哪里? |
| The killer must have driven her to Lauriston Gardens. | 凶手一定载她去了劳里斯顿花园 |
| He could only keep her case by accident if it was in the car. | 箱子遗落在车里 所以到了他手上 |
| Nobody could be seen with this case without drawing attention - | 谁拿这箱子都会引人注目 |
| particularly a man, which is statistically more likely. | 尤其是男人 按统计学凶手大概是男人 |
| So obviously he'd feel compelled to get rid of it. | 所以他迫切想扔掉它 |
| the next thing he knows-he still has it. Wouldn't have taken | 一发现自己带着这箱子 |
| him more than five minutes to realise his mistake. | 不到五分钟就意识到是个错误 |
| I checked every backstreet wide enough for a car | 我检查了劳里斯顿花园周边 |
| five minutes from Lauriston Gardens, and anywhere you could | 五分钟车程内每条丢弃大件物品 |
| 'dispose of a bulky object without being observed. | 不引人注意的小巷 |
| 'Took me less than an hour to find the right skip. ' | 不到一小时就找到了 |
| Pink. You got all that because you realised the case would be pink? | 粉色 仅靠箱子是粉色 就推理出那么多? |
| It had to be pink, obviously. | 一定是粉色的 显而易见 |
| Why didn't I think of that? | 为什么我没猜到? |
| Because you're an idiot. | 因为你是个傻瓜 |
| No, no, no, don't look like that. Practically everyone is. | 不 别那副表情 几乎所有人都是 |
| Now, look. Do you see what's missing? | 听着 你发现少了什么没? |
| From the case? How could I? | 箱子里? 我怎么知道? |
| Her phone. Where's her mobile phone? | 她的手机 她的手机呢? |
| There was no phone on the body, there's no phone in the case. | 尸体和箱子都没手机 |
| We know she had one. You just texted it. | 她是有手机的 刚还发了短信 |
| Maybe she left it at home. | 也许忘在家里了 |
| She has a string of lovers and she's careful about it. | 她有一大票情人 必须非常谨慎 |
| She never leaves her phone at home. | 她从不把手机放在家里 |
| Why did I just send that text? | 我为什么要发那条短信? |
| Well, the question is where is her phone NOW? | 问题是 她的手机现在在哪? |
| She could have lost it. Yes, or? | 可能丢了没错 或是? |
| The murderer... You think the murderer has the phone? | 凶手...你觉得凶手拿走了手机? |
| Maybe she... left it when she left her case. | 也许她放箱子时 落了手机 |
| Maybe he took it from her for some reason. | 也许凶手出于某种原因把手机拿走了 |
| Either way, the balance of probability is murderer has her phone. | 无论怎样 手机很有可能在凶手手里 |
| Sorry... what are we doing - | 不好意思...我们在干什么? |
| did I just text a murderer? What good will that do? | 我刚给凶手发了短信? 那有什么用? |
| A few hours after his last victim, | 刚杀人几小时后 |
| and now he receives a text that can only be from her. | 凶手收到只可能来自死者的短信 |
| If somebody had just found that phone | 偶然捡到手机的人 |
| they'd ignore a text like that, but the murderer... | 不会理睬这种短信 但是凶手... |
| would panic. | 会惊慌失措的 |
| Have you talked to the police? | 你和警察说了没? |
| Four people are dead, there isn't time. | 死了4个人 没那时间 |
| So why are you talking to ME? | 那为什么和我说? |
| Mrs Hudson took my skull. | 赫德森太太没收了我那头盖骨 |
| So I'm basically filling in for your skull? | 所以我在代替你那头盖骨? |
| Relax, you're doing fine. | 别紧张 你干的不错 |
| Well? Well, what? | 好了什么好了? |
| Well - you could just sit there and... watch telly. | 你大可坐在这里看电视 |
| What, you want me to come with you? | 你要我一块去? |
| I like company when I go out, I think better when I talk aloud. | 我喜欢出门有人陪 大声讲话有助于思维 |
| The skull just attracts attention, so... | 头盖骨出门太招摇了 所以... |
| Problem? Yeah, Sergeant Donovan. | 有问题吗?是的 多诺万警官 |
| What about her? | 她怎么了? |
| She said... | 她说... |
| you get off on this. You enjoy it. | 凶案让你兴奋 乐在其中 |
| And I said "dangerous", and here you are. | 我说了"危险" 你转眼就来了 |
| Damn it! | 该死 |
| Where are we going? | 我们要去哪儿? |
| Northumberland Street's a five-minute walk from here. | 诺森伯兰街 五分钟走到 |
| You think he's stupid enough to go there? | 凶手会笨到真去那儿? |
| No, I think he's brilliant enough. | 不 我觉得他聪明极了 |
| I love the brilliant ones. They're all so desperate to get caught. | 聪明人我喜欢 都巴不得被抓到 |
| Why? Appreciation! | 为什么?被人赏识 |
| Applause! At long last the spotlight. | 受人追捧 终成焦点所在 |
| That's the frailty of genius, | 这就是天才的软肋 |
| it needs an audience. | 他们需要观众 |
| Yeah. | 没错 |
| This is his hunting ground. Right here in the heart of the city. | 这就是他的狩猎场 城市的中心 |
| Now that we know his victims were abducted, | 现在知道受害人是被他诱拐的 |
| that changes everything. | 那就不一样了 |
| Because all of his victims disappeared from busy streets, | 受害人都是从繁忙的街道消失 |
| crowded places, but nobody saw them go. | 闹市 但从没人注意到他们离开 |
| Think! Who do we trust, even though we don't know them? | 想啊 谁虽然素不相识仍让我们信任? |
| Who passes unnoticed wherever they go? | 谁不管到哪里都无人注意? |
| Who hunts in the middle of a crowd? | 谁在人群中狩猎? |
| Don't know. Who? | 我不知道 谁? |
| Haven't the faintest. Hungry? | 一点都没想到 你饿吗? |
| Thank you, Billy. | 谢谢你 比利 |
| 22 Northumberland Street. | 诺森伯兰郡街22号 |
| Keep your eyes on it. | 盯着它 |
| He's not just going to ring the doorbell. He'd need to be mad. | 他不会走上前去按门铃的 他已经疯了 |
| He HAS killed four people. | 他已经杀了4个人 |
| OK. | 好吧 |
| Sherlock! | 夏洛克! |
| Anything on the menu, whatever you want, free. | 菜单上的菜随便点 免费 |
| On the house, for you and for your date. | 算在我们帐上 你和你的情人都是 |
| Do you want to eat? I'm not his date. | 你想吃东西吗?我不是他的情人 |
| This man got me off a murder charge. | 这个人帮我洗清了谋杀的嫌疑 |
| This is Angelo. Three years ago I sucessfully proved to Lestrade | 这是安吉洛 3年前我向雷斯垂德证明了 |
| at the time of a particularly vicious triple murder | 当一起极为残暴的三重谋杀发生时 |
| that Angelo was in different part of town house-breaking. | 安吉洛正在城市另一头入室抢劫 |
| He cleared my name. | 他洗清了我的名誉 |
| I cleared it a bit. Anything happening opposite? | 一点点吧 对面有什么动静吗? |
| Nothing. | 什么也没有 |
| But for this man, I'd have gone to prison. | 要不是他 我会去坐牢的 |
| You did go to prison. | 你后来还是去坐牢了 |
| I'll get a candle for the table. It's more romantic. | 我给你们点上蜡烛 更浪漫些 |
| I'm not his date! | 我不是他的情人 |
| You may as well eat. We might have a long wait. | 你还是吃点吧 我们可能要等很久 |
| Thanks. | 多谢了 |
| People don't have arch-enemies. | 人是没有魔王的 |
| I'm sorry? In real life. | 什么?在现实生活里 |
| There are no arch-enemies in real life. Doesn't happen. | 现实生活里是没有魔王的 没有 |
| Doesn't it? Sounds a bit dull. | 没有? 真乏味 |
| So who did I meet? | 那么我遇到的是谁? |
| What do real people have, then, in their... "real lives"? | 那么正常人在"现实生活"中应该有什么? |
| Friends? | 朋友? |
| People they know, people they like, people they don't like... | 他们认识的人 喜欢的人 不喜欢的人... |
| Girlfriends, boyfriends. | 女朋友 男朋友 |
| Yes, well, as I was saying - dull. | 对 我没说错 乏味 |
| You don't have a girlfriend, then. | 这么说你没有女朋友了 |
| Girlfriend? No, not really my area. | 女朋友? 不 不是我的菜 |
| Oh, right. | 哦 这样啊 |
| Do you have a... boyfriend? Which is fine, by the way. | 那你有男朋友吗? 对了 那也没关系 |
| I know it's fine. | 我知道没关系 |
| So you've got a boyfriend then. No. | 这么说你有男朋友?没有 |
| Right. OK. | 好吧 好吧 |
| You're unattached. Like me. | 你无牵无挂 就像我一样 |
| Fine. Good. | 很好 很好 |
| John, erm... | 约翰 嗯... |
| I think you should know that I consider myself married to my work, | 我想还是该告诉你 我把工作当成爱人 |
| and while I'm flattered, | 尽管我受宠若惊 |
| I'm really not looking for any... | 但我真的不想找什么... |
| No, | 不 |
| I'm... not asking. No. | 我不是在试探 不是 |
| I'm just saying, it's all fine. | 我只是说 怎样都没关系 |
| Good. | 很好 |
| Thank you. | 谢谢 |
| Look across the street. Taxi. It's stopped. | 看 对街有辆出租车停下了 |
| Nobody getting in, and nobody getting out. | 没人进去 也没人出来 |
| Why a taxi? | 为什么是出租车? |
| Oh, that's clever. Is it clever? | 真聪明 聪明吗? |
| Why is it clever? That's him. | 为什么?那就是他 |
| Don't stare. | 别盯着看 |
| You're staring. | 你就在盯着看 |
| We can't both stare. | 不能两个人都盯着吧 |
| Sorry | 抱歉 |
| I've got the cab number. Good for you. | 我记下了车牌号码你用的上 |
| Right turn, one way, roadworks, traffic lights, bus lane, | 右转 单行道 道路施工 红绿灯 公车线路 |
| pedestrian crossing, left turn only, traffic lights. | 过街横道 只许左转 红绿灯 |
| ALTERNATIVE ROUTE | (备用道路) |
| Sorry. | 抱歉 |
| NO ENTRY | (禁行) |
| ROAD CLOSED | (封路) |
| Come on, John... | 约翰 快 |
| WAIT | 请稍等 |
| Come on, John. We're losing him! | 快点 约翰 追不上了 |
| ROAD CLOSED | (封路) |
| This way. | 这边 |
| No - THIS way! | 不对 这边! |
| Sorry... | 抱歉 |
| PEDESTRIAN ZONE ENDS | (步行街尾) |
| NO ENTRY | (禁行) |
| GIVE WAY | (让行) |
| Police! Open her up. | 警察!开门 |
| No... | 不对 |
| Teeth, tan. What - Californian...? | 牙齿 深肤色 加利佛尼亚人? |
| LA, Santa Monica. Just arrived. | 洛杉矶 圣莫妮卡 刚刚抵达 |
| How could you possibly know that? The luggage. | 你怎么知道的?行李 |
| Probably your first trip to London, right? | 第一次来伦敦吧? |
| Going by your final destination and the route the cabbie takes. | 根据你的目的地和司机带你绕的路 |
| Sorry - are you guys the police? | 不好意思 你们是警察吗? |
| Yeah. Everything all right? | 对 一切顺利吗? |
| Yeah. | 对 |
| Welcome to London. | 欢迎来到伦敦 |
| Er, any problems - just let us know. | 遇到任何问题请通知我们 |
| Basically just a cab that happened to slow down. | 总之只是辆碰巧减速的出租车 |
| Basically. | 没错 |
| Not the murderer. Not the murderer, no. | 不是凶手不是凶手 不是 |
| Wrong country, good alibi. | 外国人 强力不在场证明 |
| As they go. Hey, where did you get this? | 无懈可击你从哪搞来这个的? |
| Detective Inspector Lestrade? Yeah. | 雷斯垂德探长?对 |
| I pickpocket him when he's annoying | 他一烦我我就偷他东西 |
| You can keep that one, I've got plenty at the flat. | 这个你留着吧 我房里有的是 |
| What? | 什么? |
| Nothing, just... "Welcome to London". | 没什么 只是... "欢迎来到伦敦" |
| Got your breath back? Ready when you are. | 喘过气来啦?等你发令 |
| OK... | 好吧... |
| That was ridiculous. | 真是荒谬 |
| That was the most ridiculous thing... I've ever done. | 这是我做过的最荒谬的事 |
| And you invaded Afghanistan. | 你还入侵阿富汗了呢 |
| That wasn't just me. | 又不是我一个人 |
| Why aren't we back at the restaurant? | 我们干吗不回餐馆去? |
| They can keep an eye out. | 他们会监视的 |
| It was a long shot anyway. | 反正本来也没把握 |
| So what were we doing there? | 那我们去干什么的? |
| Oh, just passing the time. | 哦 打发时间呗 |
| And proving a point. | 并且证明一件事 |
| What point? You. | 证明什么?你 |
| Mrs Hudson! Dr Watson WILL take the room upstairs. | 赫德森太太 华生医生要楼上那间房了 |
| Says who? | 谁说的? |
| Says the man at the door. | 门口那个人说的 |
| Sherlock texted me. He said you forgot this. | 夏洛克给我发短信 说你掉了这个 |
| Er, thank you. | 呃 谢谢 |
| Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
| Sherlock, what have you done? | 夏洛克 你做什么啦? |
| Mrs Hudson? Upstairs. | 赫德森太太?楼上 |
| What are you doing? | 你们干什么? |
| Well, I knew you'd find the case, I'm not stupid. | 我知道你会找到箱子的 我不傻 |
| You can't just break into my flat. | 你不能私闯我家 |
| You can't withhold evidence - and I didn't break in your flat. | 你不能扣押证物 而且我没私闯 |
| Well, what do you call this then? | 哦 那这叫什么? |
| It's a drugs bust. | 这是缉毒 |
| Seriously? This guy - a junkie? | 什么 这家伙能是毒虫? |
| Have you met him? John... | 你认识他吗?约翰 |
| I'm pretty sure that You could search this flat all day, | 依我看 你大可以在这翻上一天 |
| you wouldn't find anything you could call recreational. | 也别想找到任何消遣的东西 |
| John, you probably want to shut up now. But come on... | 约翰 建议你现在闭嘴吧拜托 |
| No... What? | 不什么? |
| You? Shut up! I'm not your sniffer dog. | 你?闭嘴 我不是你的搜查犬 |
| No, Anderson's my sniffer dog. | 不 安德森是我的搜查犬 |
| Anderson, what are YOU doing here on a drugs bust? | 安德森 缉毒你跑来做什么? |
| Oh, I volunteered. | 哦 我自愿的 |
| They all did. They're not strictly speaking ON the drug squad, | 他们都是 他们都不在缉毒科 |
| but they're very keen. | 不过都很热心 |
| Are these human eyes? Put those back! | 这是人类眼球吧放回去 |
| They were in the microwave. It's an experiment. | 在微波炉里啊这是科学实验 |
| Keep looking, guys. | 接着找 伙计们 |
| Or you could help us properly and I'll stand them down. | 或者你好好帮我们 我就收队 |
| This is childish. Well, I'm dealing with a child. | 真幼稚对付幼儿嘛 |
| Sherlock, this is our case. | 夏洛克 这是我们的案子 |
| I'm letting you in, but you do not go off on your own. | 我让你参加 但你不能单干 |
| Clear? | 明白? |
| What - so you set up a pretend drugs bust to bully me? | 什么-你居然假装缉毒来要挟我? |
| It stops being pretend if we find anything. | 真找到毒品就不算假装了 |
| I am clean! | 我是清白的 |
| Is your flat...? All of it? | 你的公寓是... 全都清白? |
| Don't even smoke. | 连烟都不抽 |
| Neither do I. | 我也不抽 |
| So let's work together. | 好吧 我们来合作吧 |
| We've found Rachel. Who is she? | 找到瑞秋了她是谁? |
| Jennifer Wilson's only daughter. | 詹妮弗·温森的独女 |
| Her daughter? | 她女儿? |
| Why would she write her daughter's name? Why? | 她为什么写她女儿的名字 为什么? |
| Never mind that, we found the case. | 别管了 箱子找到了 |
| According to SOMEONE the murderer has the case, | 某人曾断言箱子在凶手那里 |
| and we found it in the hands of our favourite psychopath. | 现在它在我们亲爱的精神病人手里 |
| not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath. | 我不是精神病 是高功能反社会病 |
| Do your research. | 拜托你专业点 |
| You need to bring Rachel in and I need to question her. | 你得把瑞秋找来 审问她 我也得问她 |
| She's dead. Excellent. How, when and why? | 她死了太好了 时间地点原因? |
| Is there a connection? There has to be. | 有联系吗? 肯定有 |
| Well, I doubt it, since she's been dead for 14 years. | 我可不敢说 她死了14年了 |
| Technically she was never alive. | 严格说从未活过 |
| Rachel was Jennifer Wilson's stillborn daughter, 14 years ago. | 瑞秋是詹妮弗·温森14年前流产的女儿 |
| No, that's... | 不 这... |
| .. that's not right. How... | 这不对头 怎么会... |
| Why would she do that? Why? | 她干吗这么做 为什么? |
| Why would she think of her daughter in her last moments? | 她临死前为啥想女儿? |
| Yup - sociopath, I'm seeing it now. | 嗯 果然正宗反社会病 |
| She didn't think about her daughter. | 她不是想女儿 |
| She scratched her name on the floor with her fingernails. | 是用指甲把名字刻在地上 |
| She was dying. | 她快死了 |
| It took effort, it would have hurt. | 这很费劲 很痛苦的 |
| You said that the victims all took the poison themselves, | 你说受害人都是自己服药的 |
| that he MAKES them take it - | 是他逼他们的 |
| well, maybe he... I don't know, talks to them. | 呃 也许他... 跟他们说了什么 |
| Maybe he used the death of her daughter somehow. | 也许利用了她女儿的死 |
| Yeah, but that was ages ago. Why would she still be upset? | 对 可那都多少年了 她还郁闷个头啊 |
| Not good? | 不对? |
| Bit not good, yeah. | 是不太对 |
| If you were dying... If you'd been murdered - | 如果你要死了 被谋杀了 |
| in your very last few seconds what would you say? | 你临终会说什么? |
| "Please, God, let me live. " | "神啊 救救我吧" |
| Use your imagination! | 发挥点想象力 |
| I don't have to. | 我不用 |
| Yeah, but if you were clever... | 对 可假设你聪明 |
| Jennifer Wilson running all those lovers - she WAS clever. | 詹妮弗这么多情人 她绝对聪明 |
| She's trying to tell us something. | 她在向我们传达什么 |
| Isn't the doorbell working? Your taxi's here, Sherlock. | 门铃坏了吗? 你叫的车来了 夏洛克 |
| I didn't order a taxi. Go away. | 我没叫出租车 走开 |
| Oh, dear. They're making such a mess. What are they looking for? | 哎哟 翻的这么乱 要找什么啊 |
| It's a drugs bust, Mrs Hudson. | 这是缉毒 赫德森太太 |
| But they're just for my hip. They're herbal soothers... | 可这是我治腰疼的 是草药... |
| Shut up, everybody! Don't move. Don't speak, don't breathe. | 全都闭嘴 别乱动 别说话 别呼吸 |
| I'm trying to think. | 我在思考呢 |
| Anderson, face the other way. You're putting me off. | 安德森 转过去 你太扎眼了 |
| What? My FACE is | 什么 我的脸? |
| Everybody quiet and still. | 都给我安静不许动 |
| Anderson, turn your back. Oh, for God's sake! | 安德森 转过去老天爷 |
| Your back, now, please! | 马上转过去 谢谢 |
| Come on, think. Quick! What about your taxi? | 加油 快想啊车怎么办? |
| MRS HUDSON! | 赫德森太太 |
| She was clever. Clever, yes! | 她很聪明 聪明 对 |
| She's cleverer than you lot and she's dead. | 她比你们都聪明 她还死了 |
| Do you see, do you get it? | 明白了吗? |
| She didn't lose her phone, she never lost it. | 手机不是丢了 根本没丢 |
| She PLANTED it on him. | 她栽给凶手了 |
| When she got out of the car, | 她下车的时候 |
| she knew that she was going to her death. | 就预料到要死了 |
| She left the phone in order to lead us to her killer. | 她留下了手机 追踪凶手 |
| But how? | 怎么追踪? |
| What do you mean, how? | 什么叫怎么追踪? |
| Rachel! | 瑞秋 |
| Don't you see? Rachel! | 还不懂? 瑞秋 |
| Look at you lot. You're all so vacant. | 瞧瞧你们 一群草包 |
| Is it nice not being me? It must be so relaxing. | 不是我的感觉很好吧? 多轻松啊 |
| Rachel is not a name. | 瑞秋不是人名 |
| Then what is it? | 那是什么? |
| John - on the luggage, there's a label. | 约翰 行李上有个标签 |
| E- mail address. | 电子邮件 |
| She didn't have a laptop, | 她没带电脑 |
| which means she did her business on her phone. | 所以肯定用手机办公 |
| A smartphone, it's e-mail enabled. | 智能机 绑定邮箱的 |
| So there was a website for her account. | 有个网站能登陆她的账号 |
| The username is her e-mail address - | 用户名就是电邮地址 |
| and all together, the password is? | 猜猜看 密码呢? |
| Rachel. | 瑞秋 |
| So we can read her e-mails. So what? | 我们能看她邮件 所以呢? |
| Anderson, don't talk out loud. | 安德森 别嚷 |
| You lower the IQ of the whole street. | 整条街智商都被你拉低了 |
| We can do much more than that. It's a smartphone, it's got GPS. | 何止是邮件 这是智能手机 有卫星定位 |
| Which means if you lose it you can locate it online. | 就是说如果遗失 可以上网追踪 |
| She's leading us directly to the man who killed her. | 她要把我们带到凶手面前 |
| Unless he got rid of it. We know he didn't. | 除非他扔了我们知道他没有 |
| Come on, come on. Quickly! | 加油 快啊 |
| Sherlock, dear. This taxi driver... | 夏洛克亲爱的 那个出租车司机... |
| Mrs Hudson, isn't it time for your evening soother? | 赫德森太太 你晚上该用药了吧 |
| Get vehicles, get a helicopter. | 调车 调直升机 |
| This phone battery won't last for ever. | 手机电池是有限的 |
| We'll just have a map reference, not a name. | 只有地图 没有凶手名字 |
| It's a start! | 这是突破口 |
| Sherlock... Narrows it down from just anyone in London. | 夏洛克至少不是全城都有嫌疑了 |
| It's the first proper lead that we've had. Sherlock... | 这是我们第一条靠谱线索夏洛克 |
| Where is it? Quickly, where? | 在哪 快说 在哪? |
| Here. It's... in 221 Baker Street. | 在这里 贝克街221号 |
| How can it be here? | 怎么会在这里? |
| How? | 怎么会? |
| Maybe it was in the case when you brought it back and it... | 也许在你带回的箱子里... |
| fell out somewhere. | 掉出来了 |
| What, and I didn't notice it? Me - I didn't notice? | 我还没发现? 我――没发现? |
| Anyway, we texted him and he called back. | 反正 我们的短信他回了 |
| Guys, we're also looking for a mobile somewhere here, | 注意了 在这幢楼里找一个手机 |
| belonged to the victim... | 受害人的... |
| 'Who do we trust, even if we don't know them? | 谁虽然素不相识仍让我们信任? |
| LONDON CAB DRIVER 71126 | (伦敦出租车司机71126) |
| 'Who passes unnoticed wherever they go? | 谁不管到哪里都无人注意? |
| 'Who hunts in the middle of a crowd?' | 谁在人群中狩猎? |
| COME WITH ME | (跟我来) |
| Sherlock, you OK? What...? | 夏洛克 你没事吧什么... |
| Yeah, yeah... I'm fine. | 对 对 我没事 |
| So, how can the phone be here? | 那手机为什么在这? |
| Don't know. | 不知道 |
| I'll try it again. Good idea. | 我再试试好主意 |
| Where are you going? | 你去哪? |
| Fresh air, just popping outside for a moment. Won't be long. | 出去透气 就去一会 马上回来 |
| You sure you're all right? I'm fine. | 你真的没事?我很好 |
| Taxi for Sherlock Holmes. | 夏洛克·福尔摩斯的车 |
| I didn't order a taxi. | 我没叫出租车 |
| Doesn't mean you don't need one. | 但你未必不需要 |
| You're the cabbie. | 你是那个出租司机 |
| The one who stopped outside Northumberland Street. | 停在诺森伯兰街外的 |
| It was you. Not your passenger. | 那是你 不是乘客 |
| See? No-one ever thinks about the cabbie. | 你瞧 没人会想到出租司机 |
| It's like you're invisible. | 就像是透明人 |
| Just the back of an 'ead. | 永远被人抛到脑后 |
| Proper advantage for a serial killer. | 对连环杀手 真是得天独厚 |
| Is this a confession? Oh, yeah. | 你认罪了?哦 当然 |
| I'll tell you what else... | 再告诉你件事 |
| If you call the coppers now, I won't run. | 要是你现在叫警察 我不逃跑 |
| I'll sit quiet and they can take me down, I promise. | 我乖乖坐着 束手就擒 我保证 |
| Why? | 为什么? |
| Cos you're not going to do that. Am I not? | 因为你不会的我不会吗? |
| I didn't kill those four people, Mr Holmes. | 我没杀那四个人 福尔摩斯先生 |
| I spoke to 'em... | 我跟他们聊天 |
| and they killed themselves. | 他们就自行了断了 |
| If you get the coppers now, I'll promise you one thing. | 如果你现在叫警察 我保证一件事 |
| I will never tell you what I said. | 我永远不告诉你我说了什么 |
| No-one else will die, though, | 不过再也没人会死了 |
| and I believe they call that a result. | 我相信他们也能结案了 |
| And you won't ever understand how those people died. | 你也永远不知道他们怎么死的了 |
| What kind of result do you care about? | 你想要哪种结案? |
| If I wanted to understand... | 如果我想要真相 |
| .. what would I do? Let me take you for a ride. | 我该怎么做?我请你兜个风 |
| So you can kill me too? | 好把我也杀掉? |
| I don't want to kill you, Mr Holmes. | 我没想杀你 福尔摩斯先生 |
| I'm going to talk to ya... | 我只想跟你聊聊 |
| .. and then you're going to kill yourself. | 你就自行了断了 |
| He just got in a cab... It's Sherlock. He just drove off in a cab. | 他上出租车了 是夏洛克 他坐车走了 |
| I told you, he does that. | 我说吧 他就是这种人 |
| He bloody left again. | 又被他跑掉了 |
| We're wasting our time! | 我们在浪费时间 |
| I'm... calling the phone, it's ringing out. | 我打手机试试 开了响铃 |
| And if it's ringing, it's not here. | 如果开了响铃 那它不在这儿 |
| I'll try the search again. | 我再定位试试 |
| Does it matter? Does any of it? | 有关系吗 有意思吗 |
| He's just a lunatic, and he'll always let you down. | 他是个疯子 总会让你失望 |
| And you're wasting your time. All our time. | 你在浪费时间 大家的时间 |
| OK, everybody... | 好吧 伙计们 |
| done here. | 收工 |
| How did you find me? | 你怎么找到我的? |
| Oh, I recognised ya. | 哦 我认出你了 |
| Soon as I saw you chasing my cab. | 就在你追我车的时候 |
| Sherlock Holmes! | 夏洛克·福尔摩斯 |
| I was warned about you. | 有人警告我提防你 |
| I've been on your website, too. Brilliant stuff! Loved it. | 我还上过你的网站 真不错 我喜欢 |
| Who warned you about me? Just someone out there who's noticed. | 谁警告你?某个注意到你的人 |
| Who? | 谁? |
| Who would notice me? | 谁会注意到我? |
| You're too modest, Mr Holmes. | 你真谦虚 福尔摩斯先生 |
| I'm really not. | 我才没有 |
| Got yourself a fan. | 你有个粉丝了 |
| Tell me more. | 给我讲讲 |
| That's all you're going to know. | 只告诉你这些了 |
| In THIS lifetime. | 在这辈子 |
| Why did he do that? Why did he have to leave? | 他这是干啥 他跑什么? |
| You know him better than I do. | 你比我了解他 |
| I've known him for five years - and no, I don't. | 我认识他5年了 不 我不了解他 |
| So why do you put up with him? | 那你为什么忍受他? |
| Because I'm desperate, that's why. | 我是死马当活马医啊 |
| And because Sherlock Holmes is a great man - | 也因为夏洛克·福尔摩斯是个伟人 |
| and I think one day, if we're very, very lucky, | 我想有一天 如果我们大家走运 |
| he might even be a good one. | 他可能还会成为好人 |
| Where are we? | 我们在哪? |
| You know every street in London. You know exactly where we are. | 你熟悉伦敦的大街小巷 你知道这是哪 |
| Roland-Kerr Further Education College. | 罗兰克尔专科学校 |
| Why here? It's open. | 为什么来这儿?门开着 |
| Cleaners are in. | 清洁工在打扫 |
| One thing about being a cabbie - | 开出租有个特点 |
| you always know a nice quiet spot for a murder. | 随时知道哪有僻静处适合谋杀 |
| I'm surprised more of us don't branch out. | 真不明白我的同行们怎么不试试 |
| And you just walk your victims in? How? | 受害人就跟你走进去? 为什么? |
| Oh... Dull. | 真没劲 |
| Don't worry. It gets better. | 别担心 好戏在后头 |
| You can't make people take their own lives at gunpoint. | 你不能拿枪逼人自行了断的 |
| I don't. | 我没有 |
| It's much better than that. | 比那要好多了 |
| Don't need this with you. Cos you'll follow me. | 对你不需要 因为你会跟着我的 |
| Well, what do you think? | 你觉得怎样? |
| It's up to you. | 你说了算 |
| You're the one who's going to die here. | 毕竟你要在这送命了 |
| No, I'm not. That's what they all say. | 我不会的他们都这么说 |
| Shall we talk? | 我们聊聊吧 |
| Bit risky, wasn't it? | 这不会有点冒险吗? |
| Took me away under the eye of about half a dozen policemen. | 在一群警察眼皮底下把我带走 |
| They're not that stupid. | 他们没那么傻 |
| And Mrs Hudson will remember you. | 赫德森夫人也会记得你 |
| You call that a risk? Nah... | 你管这叫风险? 嘁 |
| THIS is a risk. | 这才叫风险 |
| Oh, I like this bit. | 我最爱这部分 |
| Cos you don't get it yet, do ya? | 因为你还不明白 是吗? |
| But you're about to. | 马上就明白了 |
| I just have to do this... | 只要我拿出这个... |
| Weren't expecting that, were ya? | 这你可没料到吧? |
| Oh, you're going to love this. | 这个保证你喜欢 |
| Love what? | 喜欢什么? |
| Sherlock Holmes! Look at you! | 夏洛克·福尔摩斯 看看你 |
| Here in the flesh. That website of yours, your fan told me about it. | 真的是你 你那个网站 你的粉丝给我讲过 |
| My fan? | 我的粉丝? |
| You are brilliant. | 你确实厉害 |
| You are a proper genius. | 你是不世出的天才 |
| The Science of Deduction. Now, that... | "演绎法研究" 我说 这... |
| is proper thinking. | 才叫思考 |
| Between you and me sitting here, why can't people think? | 你我私下说说 为什么人们都不会思考? |
| Don't it make you mad? | 你也快被逼疯了吧? |
| Why can't people just think? | 他们怎么就不会思考呢? |
| Oh, I see... So you're a proper genius too. | 哦 明白了 原来你也是不世出的天才 |
| Don't look it, do I? | 看上去不像 对吧? |
| Funny little man driving a cab. | 开出租的小老头 |
| But you'll know better in a minute. | 可你马上就会醒悟了 |
| Chances are it'll be the last thing you EVER know. | 这有可能是你今生知道的最后一件事了 |
| OK, two bottles. Explain. | 好吧 两个瓶子 解释 |
| There's a good bottle and a bad bottle. | 一个好瓶子 一个坏瓶子 |
| You take the pill from the good bottle, you live. | 吃了好瓶子里的药 你就活 |
| You take the pill from the bad bottle... you die. | 吃了坏瓶子里的药 你就死 |
| Both bottles are of course identical. In every way. | 两个瓶子是一样的吧分毫不差 |
| And you know which is which. | 但你能分辨 |
| Of course I know. | 我当然能 |
| But I don't. | 可我不知道 |
| Wouldn't be a game if you knew. You're the one who chooses. | 你知道就不好玩了 你来选择 |
| Why should I? I've got nothing to go on. What's in it for me? | 我凭什么? 没理由 我能赢得什么? |
| I haven't told you the best bit yet. | 我还没告诉你最好的事呢 |
| Whatever bottle YOU choose, | 不管你选哪瓶 |
| I take the pill from the other one. | 我都拿另一瓶的药 |
| And then together... | 然后我们同时... |
| we take our medicine. | 把药吃下 |
| I won't cheat. It's your choice. | 我不会作弊 由你选择 |
| I'll take whatever pill you don't. | 我就吃你剩下的药 |
| Didn't expect that, did you, Mr Holmes? | 这你可没料到吧 福尔摩斯先生? |
| This is what you did to the rest of them - | 这就是你对他们做的 |
| you gave them a choice? And now I'm giving you one. | 给他们选择?现在我给你 |
| You take your time. | 不必着急 |
| Get yourself together. | 理清思绪 |
| I want your best game. | 拿出你最好的策略 |
| It's not a game, it's a 50:50 chance. | 这不是策略 这是50:50的概率 |
| I've played four times. I'm alive. | 我玩了四局了 我还活着 |
| It's not chance, Mr Holmes, it's chess. | 这不是概率 福尔摩斯先生 这是下棋 |
| It's a game of chess, | 这是一局棋 |
| with one move... and one survivor. | 只有一步 只有一方能活 |
| And this - this... | 而这 这... |
| is the move. | 就是唯一一步 |
| Did I just give you the good bottle or the bad bottle? | 我刚给你的是好瓶子还是坏瓶子? |
| You can choose either one. | 随你选一个 |
| No, Detective Inspector Lestrade - I need to speak to him. | 不 找雷斯垂德探长 我有话跟他说 |
| It's important. It's an emergency. | 非常重要 十万火急 |
| Er, left here, please. Left here... | 这里左转 谢谢 左转 |
| You ready yet, Mr Holmes? | 准备好了吗 福尔摩斯先生? |
| Ready to play? | 开始玩吗? |
| Play what? It's a 50:50 chance. | 玩什么? 这是50:50的概率 |
| You're not playing the numbers, you're playing ME. | 你赌的不是数字 是我 |
| Did I just give you the good pill or the bad pill? | 我刚给你的是好药还是坏药? |
| Is it a bluff, | 这是诈术吗 |
| or a double bluff? | 还是反诈 |
| Or a triple bluff? It's still just chance. | 还是三重反诈?仍然只是概率 |
| Four people, in a row? It's not chance. | 一连四个人? 这不是概率 |
| Luck. It's genius! | 运气这是天才 |
| I know how people think. | 我知道人们的想法 |
| I know how people think I think. | 我知道人们以为我怎么想 |
| I can see it all like a map inside my head. | 我脑子里仿佛有张地图 |
| Everyone's so stupid, even you. | 人人都那么蠢 甚至你 |
| Or maybe God just loves me. | 或者神就是眷顾我 |
| Either way, you're wasted as a cabbie. | 不管哪样 你开出租都算糟蹋了 |
| So... | 所以 |
| You risked your life four times just to kill strangers? Why? | 你拿命赌了四次 杀了几个路人 为什么? |
| Time to play. | 游戏开始了 |
| Oh, I am playing. | 哦 我正在玩呢 |
| This is my turn. | 轮到我了 |
| There's shaving foam behind your left ear. | 你左耳后沾着剃须泡沫 |
| Nobody's pointed it out to you. | 没人提醒你 |
| Traces of where it's happened before, | 从痕迹来看不止一次 |
| so obviously you live on your own - there's no-one to tell you. | 显然你是独居 没人提醒你 |
| But there's a photograph of children. | 可你有孩子的照片 |
| Children's mother's been cut out of the picture. | 孩子母亲被切掉了 |
| If she'd died, she'd still be there. | 如果她死了 她还会在的 |
| The photograph's old, but the frame's new. | 照片很旧 但框很新 |
| You think of your children, but you don't get to see them. | 你想念孩子 但不能去看他们 |
| Estranged father. | 疏离的父亲 |
| She took the kids, | 她带走了孩子 |
| but you still love them and it still hurts. | 可你还爱他们 还为此痛苦着 |
| Ah, but there's more. | 啊 可不止这些 |
| Your clothes. Recently laundered, | 你的衣服 刚刚洗过 |
| but everything you're wearing is at least... three years old? | 但你身上每件衣物至少...穿了三年了? |
| Keeping up appearances, but not planning ahead. | 保持仪表 却无长远规划 |
| And here you are on a kamikaze murder spree. What's that about? | 现在又沉迷于自毁式谋杀 这是为什么? |
| Three years ago. Is that when they told you? | 三年前 他们是那时告诉你的? |
| Told me what? | 告诉我什么? |
| DYING | (濒死) |
| That you're a dead man walking. So are you. | 说你死到临头了你也是 |
| You don't have long, though. | 不过你时间不多了 |
| Am I right? | 我说的对吗? |
| Aneurism. Right in 'ere. | 动脉瘤 就在这儿 |
| Any breath could be my last. | 每一口气都可能是最后一息 |
| And because you're dying, you've just murdered four people. | 因为你要死了 你就杀了四个人 |
| I've outlived four people. | 我活赢了四个人 |
| That's the most fun you can have with an aneurism. | 对动脉瘤患者 这是最开心的事了 |
| No... No, there's something else. | 不 不 还有别的原因 |
| You didn't just kill four people because you're bitter. | 你不是因为愤懑杀了四个人 |
| Bitterness is a paralytic. | 愤懑是种麻醉剂 |
| Love is a much more vicious motivator. | 更危险的动机是爱 |
| Somehow, this is about your children. | 不知为什么 这是为了你的孩子 |
| You ARE good, in't ya? But how? | 你确实厉害 是吗?可为什么呢? |
| When I die they won't get much, my kids. | 我死了 我的孩子们拿不到什么 |
| Not a lot of money in driving cabs. | 开出租不挣钱 |
| Or serial killing. You'd be surprised. | 连环杀人也是这你可失算了 |
| Surprise me. | 说来听听 |
| I have a sponsor. | 我有个赞助人 |
| You have a what? | 你有什么? |
| For every life I take, money goes to my kids. | 我每取一条命 孩子们就会拿到钱 |
| The more I kill... the better off they'll be. | 我杀的越多 他们过得越好 |
| You see? It's nicer than you think. | 你看 比你想的要划算 |
| Who'd sponsor a serial killer? | 谁会赞助连环杀手? |
| Who'd be a fan of Sherlock Holmes? | 谁会迷恋夏洛克·福尔摩斯? |
| You're not the only one to enjoy a good murder. | 不是只有你能欣赏精彩的谋杀 |
| There's others out there just like you, except u're just a man. | 世上还有你的同类 只不过你是孤家寡人 |
| And they're so much more than that. | 而他们远远不止于此 |
| What do you mean... | 你是说... |
| more than a man? | 不止一个人? |
| An organisation...? What? | 一个组织? 什么? |
| There's a name, that no-one says. | 有一个名字 从没有人提起 |
| And I'm not going to say it either. | 我也不会说 |
| Now, enough chatter. | 闲话聊够了 |
| Time to choose. | 该做选择了 |
| Sherlock?! | 夏洛克 |
| Sherlock! | 夏洛克 |
| What if I don't choose either? I could just walk out of here. | 要是我都不选呢? 我可以直接走掉 |
| You can take a 50:50 chance, | 要么你赌50:50的概率 |
| or I can shoot you in the head. | 要么我一枪爆你头 |
| Funnily enough, | 真有意思 |
| no-one's ever gone for that option. | 从没人选这个 |
| I'll have the gun, please. | 我选择枪 谢谢 |
| Are you sure? | 你确定吗? |
| Definitely. The gun. | 确定 枪 |
| You don't want to phone a friend | 你不想给朋友打个电话? |
| The gun. | 枪 |
| I know a real gun when I see one. | 枪的真假我一看便知 |
| None of the others did. Clearly. | 他们都看不出显然 |
| Well, this has been very interesting. | 好吧 这游戏很有趣 |
| I look forward to the court case. | 期待在法庭上再会 |
| Just before you go, did you figure it out? | 走之前问一句 你想出来了吗? |
| Which one's the good bottle? | 哪个是好瓶子? |
| OF Course. Child's play. | 当然 小菜一碟 |
| Well, which one, then? | 好吧 哪一个? |
| Which one would you have picked? | 你会选哪一个? |
| Just so I know whether I could have beaten you. | 让我知道我会不会赢你 |
| Come on! | 来吧 |
| Play the game. | 把游戏玩完 |
| Interesting. | 有意思 |
| So what do you think? | 你看怎样? |
| Shall we? | 一起吃? |
| Really... What do you think? | 真的 你觉得呢? |
| Can you beat me? | 你能赢我吗? |
| Are you clever enough... | 你是不是聪明到 |
| .. to bet your life? | 能赌自己的命? |
| SHERLOCK! | 夏洛克 |
| I bet you get bored, don't you? | 我打赌你常常无聊 对吧? |
| I know you do. | 我知道你会的 |
| A man like you. So clever. | 你这样的人 这么聪明 |
| But what's the point of being clever if you can't prove it? | 但你证明不了 那么再聪明又有什么用? |
| Still the addict. | 仍然是瘾君子 |
| But this... this is what you're really addicted to. | 可这个...这才是你真正的瘾 |
| You'll do anything... | 你会做一切 |
| .. anything at all, to stop being bored. | 不惜一切代价 来摆脱无聊 |
| You're not bored now, are ya? | 你现在不无聊了 对吧? |
| Isn't it good? | 这不是很好吗? |
| Was I right? | 我说的对吗? |
| I was, wasn't I? | 我说中了 不是吗? |
| Did I get it right?! | 我选对了吗? |
| OK... Tell me this. | 好吧 告诉我 |
| Your sponsor. Who was it? | 你的赞助人 是谁? |
| The one who told you about me, my fan. | 给你讲我的人 我的粉丝 |
| I want a name. | 给我个名字 |
| No... | 不 |
| You're dying, but there's still time to hurt you. | 你快死了 但要折磨你还来得及 |
| Give me... a name. | 给我一个名字 |
| A name! Now. | 名字 快 |
| The name! | 名字 |
| MORIARTY! | 莫里亚蒂 |
| Why have I got this blanket? They keep putting this blanket on me. | 为什么给我毯子? 他们老给我披毯子 |
| Yeah, it's for shock. I'm not in shock. | 安抚受刺激人士的我没受刺激呀 |
| Yeah, but some of the guys want to take photographs. | 嗯 可有些人需要拍照 |
| So, the shooter. No sign? | 开枪的人呢 没痕迹? |
| Cleared off before we got here. | 趁我们没到逃走了 |
| But a guy like that would have had enemies, I suppose. | 不过那种人有仇家也挺正常 |
| One of them could have been following him, but... | 可能有人跟踪他来 不过... |
| we've got nothing to go on. | 我们毫无线索 |
| Oh, I wouldn't say that. | 哦 我可不觉得 |
| OK. Give me. | 好吧 说来听听 |
| The bullet they just dug out of the wall's from a handgun. | 墙里挖出的子弹是手枪的 |
| A kill shot over that distance, | 隔这么远一枪毙命 |
| that's a crack shot,WE ARE LOOKING FOR. | 我们要找的是个神枪手 |
| But not just a marksman, a fighter. | 不止枪法好 他是个战士 |
| His hands couldn't have shaken at all | 手丝毫没有抖 |
| so clearly he's acclimatised to violence. | 可见他熟悉暴力 |
| He didn't fire until I was in immediate danger though, | 但直到我命悬一线才开枪 |
| so strong moral principle. | 可见道德感极强 |
| You're looking for a man | 你要找的人 |
| probably with a history of military service, and... | 大概服过兵役 而且... |
| nerves of steel... | 沉着果敢 坚韧如钢... |
| Actually, do you know what? Ignore me. | 算了 我说 别理我了 |
| Sorry? Ignore all of that. | 什么?别听我说的 |
| It's just the er... the shock talking. | 那是...受刺激说胡话 |
| Where are you going? | 你去哪? |
| I just need to... talk about the rent. | 我得去谈...房租 |
| I've still got questions. What now? | 我还有话问你又怎么啦? |
| I'm in shock - look, I've got a blanket. | 我受刺激了 看 都披毯子了 |
| Sherlock! | 夏洛克 |
| And, I just caught you a serial killer... More or less. | 而且我刚给你抓住个连环杀手...多少算吧 |
| OK. We'll pull you in tomorrow, off you go. | 好吧 明天再找你 你走吧 |
| Erm - Sergeant Donovan has... just been explaining everything. | 多诺万警官... 解释了事情经过 |
| The two pills... | 那两颗药丸... |
| Dreadful business, isn't it? Dreadful. | 真阴毒对吧? 真阴毒 |
| Good shot. | 好枪法 |
| Yes. Yes, must have been. Through that window. | 对对 肯定很难 还隔着窗户 |
| Well, you'd know. | 嗯 你最清楚了 |
| Need to get the powder burns out of your fingers. | 得把你手上的火药灼伤弄掉 |
| I don't suppose you'd serve time for this, | 应该不会判你刑 |
| but let's avoid the court case. | 不过我们还是别上法庭的好 |
| Are you all right? Yes, of course I'm all right. | 你没事吧对 我当然没事 |
| Well, you have just killed a man. Yes... | 你刚杀了一个人对... |
| That's true, isn't it? | 是真的 对吧? |
| But he wasn't a very nice man. | 可他也不是什么好人 |
| No. No, he wasn't, really, was he? | 对 他可真不是好人 |
| Frankly a bloody awful cabbie. | 什么破司机啊 |
| That's true, he was a bad cabbie. | 就是 他根本不会开车 |
| You should have seen the route he took us to get here. | 你该瞧瞧他开过来绕的路 |
| Stop it! We can't giggle, it's a crime scene. Stop it. | 我们不能笑 这是杀人现场啊 快别说啦 |
| Well, you're the one who shot him. Keep your voice down. | 喂 你可是凶手啊小声点 |
| Sorry, it's just erm... nerves, I think. Sorry. | 抱歉 我有点...亢奋 抱歉 |
| You were going to take that damn pill, weren't you? | 你真打算吃那颗药了 对吧? |
| Course I wasn't. | 我才没有呢 |
| Biding my time. Knew you'd turn up. | 我是拖延时间 就知道你会来 |
| No, you didn't. | 你哪知道啊 |
| That's how you get your kicks, isn't it - | 这就是你找刺激的方式 对吗 |
| you risk your life to prove you're clever. | 赌上性命证明你聪明 |
| Why would I do that? | 我为什么呀? |
| Because you're an idiot. | 因为你是个傻瓜 |
| Dinner? Starving. | 饭去?饿死了 |
| End of Baker Street there's a good Chinese. Stays open till two. | 贝克街有家中餐馆不错 开到凌晨2点 |
| You can tell a good Chinese by the bottom third of the door handle. | 看中餐馆好坏 要看门把手底部1/3 |
| Sherlock... That's him, that's the man I was talking to you about. | 夏洛克 就是他 我跟你说的那人 |
| I know exactly who that is. | 我非常清楚他是谁 |
| So... Another case cracked. | 好呀 又一个案子破了 |
| How very public-spirited. | 真是造福大众啊 |
| Though that's never really your motivation, is it? | 不过这从来就不是你的动机 对吧? |
| What are you doing here? | 你来这干什么? |
| As ever, I'm concerned about you. | 照例 我来关心你的 |
| Yes, I've been hearing about your "concern". | 对 我听说你的"关心"了 |
| Always so aggressive. | 还是这么别扭 |
| Did it never occur to you that you and I belong on the same side? | 你就没想过我和你是一个阵营的吗? |
| Oddly enough - no. | 真奇怪 没有 |
| We have more in common than you'd like to believe. | 我们的共同点可比你愿意相信的多 |
| This petty feud between us is simply childish. | 我们俩这种意气之争实在太幼稚了 |
| People will suffer. And you know how it always upset Mummy. | 总是殃及无辜 你也知道这惹妈妈生气 |
| I upset her? | 我惹妈妈生气? |
| Me? | 我? |
| It wasn't me that upset her, Mycroft. | 惹她的可不是我 麦考夫 |
| No. No, wait... | 喂 喂 等一下 |
| Mummy? Who's Mummy? | 妈妈? 谁是妈妈? |
| Mother. Our mother. | 母亲 我们的母亲 |
| This is my brother, Mycroft. | 这是我哥哥 麦考夫 |
| Putting on weight again? | 你又增重啦? |
| Losing it, in fact. | 不好意思 是减了 |
| He's your brother? | 他是你哥哥? |
| Course he's my brother. | 他当然是我哥哥 |
| So he's not... Not what? | 那他不是...不是什么? |
| I don't know... Criminal mastermind? | 我不知道 地下阴谋家? |
| Close enough. For goodness' sake. | 差不多吧老天爷 |
| I occupy a minor position in the British government. | 我只是英国政府里小小的一员 |
| He IS the British government, | 他就是英国政府 |
| when he's not too busy being the British secret service | 在他不忙着当英国情报局的时候 |
| or the CIA on a freelance basis. | 或者不跑去客串美国中情局的时候 |
| Good evening, Mycroft. | 晚上好 麦考夫 |
| Try not to start a war before I get home, | 在我到家前请尽量别发动战争 |
| you know what it does for the traffic. | 你知道交通会变成什么样 |
| So, when you say you're concerned about him - | 所以 你说你关心他的时候 |
| you actually are concerned? | 你还真是关心他? |
| Yes, of course. | 对 当然 |
| I mean, it actually is a childish feud? | 我说 这真的是小孩子赌气? |
| He's always been so resentful. | 他一贯这么气鼓鼓的 |
| You can imagine the Christmas dinners. | 能想象我们家圣诞晚宴什么样吧 |
| Yeah... | 嗯... |
| No... God, no. | 不 天啊 不能 |
| I'd better erm... | 我还是... |
| Hello again. | 又见面了 |
| Hello. We met earlier on this evening. | 你好我们今天傍晚见过 |
| Oh! OK. Goodnight. | 哦好吧 晚安 |
| Goodnight, Dr Watson. | 晚安 华生医生 |
| So, dim sum. Mmm! | 吃点心去嗯 |
| I can always predict the fortune cookies. No, you can't. | 我总能猜到幸运饼里的签语吹吧你 |
| Almost can. You did get shot, though. | 几乎能 话说你还是中过枪吧 |
| Sorry? In Afghanistan. There was an actual wound. | 什么?在阿富汗 确实受过伤 |
| Oh. Yeah, shoulder. Shoulder! I thought so. | 哦 对 肩膀肩膀 我就知道 |
| No, you didn't. The left one. | 才怪左边吧 |
| Lucky guess. I never guess. | 算你蒙对了我从不瞎蒙 |
| Yes, you do. | 你就是瞎蒙 |
| What are you so happy about? Moriarty. | 你兴奋什么呢?莫里亚蒂 |
| What's Moriarty? | 什么莫里亚蒂? |
| I've absolutely no idea. | 我一点也不知道 |
| Sir, shall we go? | 长官 走吗? |
| Interesting, that soldier fellow. | 那当兵的 真有意思 |
| He could be the making of my brother... | 他也许是我弟的救星... |
| or make him worse than ever. | 或者让他更加不可救药 |
| Either way, we'd better upgrade their surveillance status. | 无论如何 还是提升他们的监视等级吧 |
| Grade three active. | 启动第三级监视 |
| Sorry, sir - whose status? | 抱歉 长官 谁的监视等级? |
| Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson | 夏洛克·福尔摩斯和华生医生 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“神探夏洛克”
