盲女

I no longer have to do without now,

如今我已不再置身事外,


all colors are translated

一切色彩皆已化入


into sounds and smells.

声音与气味。


And they ring infinitely sweet like tones.

且如曲调般绝美地鸣响。


why should I need a book?

我何必需要书本呢?


The wind leafs through the tree;

风翻动林叶,


and I know what passes there for words,

我知晓它们的话语,


and sometimes repeat them softly.

并时而柔声复诵。


And death, who plucks eye like flowers,

而那将眼睛如花朵般摘下的死亡,


doesn't find my eyes...

将无法企及我的双眸…

最后编辑于
©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
平台声明:文章内容(如有图片或视频亦包括在内)由作者上传并发布,文章内容仅代表作者本人观点,简书系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储服务。

推荐阅读更多精彩内容