生活大爆炸第1季第2集台词
| 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|
| Here we go. pad thai,no peanuts. | 给泰国炒面不加花生 |
| But does it have peanut oil? | 里面有花生油吗 |
| I'm not sure. | 我不太清楚 |
| Everyone keep an eye on howard in case he starts to swell up. | 大家都盯着点霍华德以防他肿起来 |
| Since it's not bee season,you can have my epinephrine. | 既然现在没蜜蜂出没你可以用我的肾上腺素 |
| -are there any chopsticks. -no need. this is thai food. | -有筷子吗-不需要这是泰国菜 |
| Here we go. | 开始了 |
| Thailand has had the fork since the latter half of the 19th century. | 泰国在19世纪后半期才有叉子 |
| Interestinglythey don't put the fork in their mouth-- | 有趣的是他们不直接把叉子放在嘴里 |
| They use it to put the food on a spoon which then goes into their mouth. | 而是用叉子来把食物放在勺子里然后用勺子放到嘴里 |
| Ask him for a napkin. I dare you. | 跟他要个餐巾我量你也不敢 |
| I'll get it. | 我去开 |
| Do I look puffy? I feel puffy. | 我脸肿了吗我觉得我脸肿了 |
| -hey,leonard. -oh,hi,penny. | -嘿里奥纳德-嘿潘妮 |
| -am I interrupting? -no. | -我有打扰吗-没有 |
| you're not swelling,howard. | 霍华德你没肿 |
| Look at my fingers. they're like vienna sausages. | 看看我的手指他们看起来象维也纳香肠 |
| -sounds like you have company. -they're not going anywhere. | -听起来你好象有客人-他们总在 |
| So,you're coming home from work. that's great. how was work? | 你下班了太好了工作怎么样 |
| You know,it's a cheesecake factory. | 那是卖芝士蛋糕的 |
| People order cheesecake and I bring it to them. | 客人点芝士蛋糕我给他们端过去 |
| So you kind of act like a carbohydrate delivery system. | 这和碳水化合物传送系统有点象 |
| Yeah. call it whatever you want,I get minimum wage. | 是随便你怎么叫反正拿的工资最低 |
| I was wondering if you could help me out with something. | 我想问一下你能不能帮我点忙... |
| yes. | 好的 |
| Great. I'm having some furniture delivered tomorrow | 好的明天会有人给我送家具 |
| and I may not be here,so... | 我可能不在所以... |
| Hello. | 好啊 |
| -i'm sorry? -haven't you ever been told | -什么-有没有人用优美的俄语跟你说过 |
| How beautiful you are in flawless russian? | 你是多么的漂亮吗 |
| No,I haven't. | 没有 |
| Get used to it. | 你会习惯的 |
| Yeah. I probably won't. | 我可能不会 |
| -hey,sheldon. -hi. | -嘿谢尔顿-嘿 |
| Hey,raj. | 嘿拉杰 |
| Still not talking to me,huh? | 还是不跟我说话 |
| Don't take it personally,it's his pathology. | 他不是故意和你过不去这是他的老毛病了 |
| He can't talk to women. | 他不能跟女人说话 |
| He can't talk to atractive woman,or in your case, | 他不能跟漂亮女人说话 |
| A cheesecake-scented goddess. | 或者就是象你这样有迷人芝士蛋糕味的女神 |
| So there's gonna be some furniture delivered? | 明天会有人来送家具? |
| Yeah. If it gets here and I'm not here,could you sign | 是的如果送来的时候我不在 |
| And have them put it in my apartment? | 你能帮我签收一下然后放到我房间吗 |
| No problem. | 没问题 |
| Great. here's my spare key. thank you. | 太好了这是备用钥匙谢谢 |
| Penny,wait. | 潘妮等等 |
| If you don't have any other plans,do you want to join us | 如果你没什么安排的话 |
| For thai food and a superman movie marathon? | 你想一起吃点泰国菜看个超人电影马拉松吗 |
| A marathon? how many superman movies are there? | 马拉松?到底有多少部超人电影啊 |
| You're kidding,right? | 你是开玩笑的对不对 |
| I do like the one where lois lane falls from the helicopter | 我比较喜欢露易丝·莱恩从飞机上掉下来 |
| And superman swooshes down and catches her. which one was that? | 超人俯冲下去接住她的那部那是第几部 |
| One. | 第一部 |
| You realize that scene was rife with scientific inaccuracy. | 你知道那个场景完全不符合科学吧 |
| Yes,I know,men can't fly. | 是的我知道人不能飞 |
| No. let's assume that they can. | 不不假设人能飞 |
| Lois lane is falling, | 露易丝·莱恩从高空往下掉 |
| Accelerating at an initial rate of 32 feet per second per second. | 以每秒32英尺的初速度做自由落体加速 |
| Superman swoops down to save her by reaching out two arms of steel. | 超人俯冲下来用两个钢筋一样的手臂想要接住她 |
| Miss lane,who is now traveling At approximately 120 miles an hour | 此时莱恩小姐在以每小时120公里的速度往下掉 |
| Hits them and is immediately sliced into three equal pieces. | 碰到钢筋手臂立马被劈成三半 |
| Unless superman matches her speed and decelerates. | 但是如果超人也达到那个速度然后减速 |
| In what space,sir? she's two feet above the ground. | 还有时间吗先生她离地面两尺高 |
| Frankly,if he really loved her,he'd let her hit the pavement. | 如果他真的爱她的话他应该让她掉在马路上 |
| It'd be a more merciful death. | 那还比较仁慈 |
| Excuse me,your entire argument is predicated on the assumption | 你的全部论证都是建立在 |
| That superman's flight is a feat of strength. | 超人的飞行有惊人的冲击力的基础上 |
| Are you listening to yourself? it is well established | 听到你自己说的了么 |
| That his flight is a feat of strength. | 很明显他的飞行有无限的冲击力 |
| It is an extension of his ability to leap tall buildings, | 这是他能跃过大厦的能力的延伸 |
| An ability he derives from exposure to earth's yellow sun. | 也是吸收来自太阳的能力 |
| And how does he fly at night? | 那他晚上怎么也能飞 |
| A combination of the moon's solar reflection | 月亮反射的太阳光 |
| And the energy-storage capacity of kryptonian skin cells. | 结合氪星球皮肤细胞储存的能量 |
| I'm just gonna go wash up. | 我去洗澡了 |
| I have 2,600 comic books in there. I challenge you | 我有2600本漫画我打赌 |
| To find a single reference to kryptonian skin cells. | 你找不到任何有关氪星球皮肤细胞的线索 |
| Challenge accepted. | 接受挑战 |
| We're locked out. | 我们被锁在外面了 |
| Also,the pretty girl left. | 还有那个美女走了 |
| ok.Her apartment's on the fourth floor but the elevator's broken,so... | 她的公寓在四楼但是电梯坏了所以你得... |
| You're just gonna be done? okay. cool. thanks | 你就那么走了?好的谢谢 |
| We'll just bring it up ourselves. | 那我们就自己搬上去 |
| I hardly think so. | 我非常不同意 |
| Why not? | 为什么 |
| Well,we don't have a dolly, | 我们没有手推车 |
| Or lifting belts or any measurable upper-body strength. | 也没有吊装带或者胸大肌 |
| We don't need strength--we're physicists. | 我们不需要力气我们是物理学家 |
| We are the intellectual descendants of archimedes. | 我们是阿基米德的传人 |
| Give me a fulcrum and a lever and I can move the earth. | 给我一个支点我可以撬动地球 |
| It's just a matter of... I don't have this. | 只需要...我弄不动我弄不动 |
| Archimedes would be so proud. | 阿基米德肯定非常自豪 |
| Do you have any ideas? | 你有什么主意吗 |
| Yes,but they all involve a green lantern and a power ring. | 是的但都需要绿灯侠和魔戒 |
| Easy... easy. | -慢点-慢点 |
| Ok. | 好的 |
| Now we've got an inclined plane. the force required to lift | 现在有了个斜面 |
| Is reduced by the sine of the angle of the stairs, | 拉力由于楼梯的正弦角而减少了... |
| Call it 30 degrees,so,about half. | 角度大约是30度那就减少了差不多一半 |
| Exactly half. | 正好一半 |
| Exactly half. | 正好一半 |
| Let's push. | 推吧 |
| See,it's moving,this is easy. | 看动了很简单 |
| It's all in the math. | 数学里都证明了 |
| -what's your formula for the corner? -what? | -转角的公式是什么-什么 |
| Okay,no problem. | 好的没问题 |
| Just come up here,help me pull and turn. | 上来帮我拉上来然后拐弯 |
| Ah,gravity,thou art a heartless bitch. | 重力太没良心了 |
| You do understand that our efforts here will in no way increase the odds | 你知道我们花这么大的力气 |
| Of you having sexual congress with this woman. | 一点也不会增加你和这个女人性交的几率 |
| Men do things for women without expecting sex. | 男人为女人做事不是为了做爱 |
| Those would be men who just had sex. | 那是刚做完爱的男人 |
| I'm doing this to be a good neighbor. | 我这么做是为了做个好邻居 |
| In any case,there's no way it could lower the odds. | 再说也不会减少几率 |
| Almost there. | 快到了 |
| Almost there. | 快到了 |
| -almost there. -no,we're not. | -快到了-没还没有 |
| -i'm sorry. -no,we're not! | 没还没有没还没有 |
| Watch your fingers. | 小心你的手指 |
| Oh,god,my fingers! | 天我的手指 |
| -you okay? -no,her... | -你还好吗-不好她... |
| Great caesar's ghost,look at this place. | 见鬼了看看这个地方 |
| So penny's a little messy. | 潘妮这也就是有一点点乱 |
| A little messy? | 一点点乱? |
| The mandelbrot set of complex numbers is a little messy. | 曼德尔布罗特集合才叫一点点乱 |
| This is chaos. | 这完全是一塌糊涂 |
| Excuse me. | 问一下 |
| Explain to me an organizational system | 跟我解释下托盘餐具放在沙发上 |
| Where a tray of flatware on a couch is valid. | 这算哪门子组织系统 |
| I'm just inferring this is a couch | 我刚才有提到过这是沙发 |
| Because the evidence suggests the coffee table | 因为证据表明咖啡桌上 |
| Is having a tiny garage sale. | 正在举办小型二手货贩卖 |
| Did it ever occur to you that not everyone has | 你有没有想过并不是世界上所有的人 |
| The compulsive need to sort,organize and label | 都有那种强迫症 |
| The entire world around them? | 要把身边的东西都按顺序排好贴上标签? |
| No. | 没有 |
| Well,they don't. | 他们不是那样的 |
| Hard as it may be for you to believe, | 你可能不太相信 |
| Most people don't sort their breakfast cereal numerically by fiber Content. | 大多数人不会把早餐麦片按纤维含量的顺序排列 |
| Excuse me,but I think we've both found that helpful at times. | 但是我相信我们都觉察到那有时候很管用 |
| -come on,we should go. -hang on. | -快点该走了-等等 |
| -what are you doing? -i'm straightening up. | -你在干吗-我在整理 |
| This is not your home. | 谢尔顿这不是你的家 |
| This is not anyone's home. this is a swirling vortex of entropy. | 这谁的家都不是这是一团乱熵(熵越大系统越无序) |
| When the transvestite lived here,you didn't care how he kept the place. | 当那个异性装扮癖者住在这的时候你可没关心他怎么布置的这个地方 |
| Because it was immaculate. | 那是因为太完美无暇了 |
| I mean,you opened that man's closet, | 你打开那个男人的衣柜 |
| It was left to right evening gowns, | 从左到右依次是晚礼服 |
| Cocktail dresses,then his police uniforms. | 燕尾服然后是他的警察制服 |
| What were you doing in his closet? | 你开他的衣柜干吗 |
| I helped him run some cable for a web cam. | 我帮他拉电缆装网络摄象头 |
| Hey guys. Hey penny | -好啊两位-好啊潘妮 |
| This just arrived,we just brought this up... just now. | 家具到了我们刚运上来刚刚 |
| Great. was it hard getting it up the stairs? | 太好了运上来费劲吗 |
| -no. -"no"? | -不费劲-不费劲? |
| No. | 一点都不费劲 |
| No. | 一点都不 |
| Well,we'll get out of your hair. | 那我们不打扰你了 |
| Okay,great. thank you again. | 好的再次感谢 |
| penny | 潘妮 |
| I just want you to know that you don't have to live like this. | 我想让你知道你不需要这样生活 |
| I'm here for you. | 我愿意为你效劳 |
| What's he talking about? | 他在说什么 |
| -it's a joke. -i don't get it. | -是个笑话-我没听懂 |
| Yeah,he didn't tell it right. | 对是他说的不好 |
| sheldon | 谢尔顿 |
| sheldon | 谢尔顿 |
| hello | 有人吗 |
| sheldon | 谢尔顿 |
| Penny's sleeping. | 潘妮在睡觉 |
| Are you insane? | 你疯了吗 |
| You can't just break into a woman's apartment | 你不能在半夜 |
| In the middle of the night and clean. | 闯进一个女人的公寓打扫 |
| I had no choice. I couldn't sleep knowing | 我别无选择我睡不着 |
| That just outside my bedroom was our living room, | 想到在我卧室外面是我们的客厅 |
| And just outside our living room was that hallway, | 在我们客厅外面是走廊 |
| And immediately adjacent to the hallway was... this. | 和走廊这边就是...这个样子 |
| Do you realize that if penny wakes up, | 你有没有意识到如果潘妮醒过来 |
| There is no reasonable explanation as to why we're here. | 我们根本无法合理的解释为什么在这 |
| I just gave you a reasonable explanation. | 我刚给了个你合理的解释 |
| No,no,you gave me an explanation. | 没没你只是给了个解释 |
| Its reasonableness will be determined by a jury of your peers. | 它的合理性要由你的陪审团来决定 |
| Don't be ridiculous. I have no peers. | 搞笑我哪来的陪审团 |
| We have to get out of here. | 我们得赶快离开这 |
| You might want to speak in a lower register. | 你应该用低音区说话 |
| What? | 什么 |
| Evolution has made women sensitive | 进化使得女人在睡觉的时候 |
| To high-pitched noises while they sleep | 对高音区的噪音非常敏感 |
| So that they'll be roused by a crying baby. | 所以她们才能在婴儿哭的时候醒来 |
| If you want to avoid waking her, | 如果你不想吵醒她 |
| Speak in a lower register. | 就用低音区说话 |
| That's ridiculous! | 那太荒谬了 |
| No. | 不对 |
| "that's ridiculous." | 那太荒谬了 |
| Fine. | 好吧 |
| I accept your premise. now,please,let's go. | 我接受你的理论我们快走吧 |
| I'm not leaving until I'm done. | 不弄好我是不会走的 |
| If you have time to lean,you have time to clean. | 你有靠在那的时间不如打扫 |
| Oh,what the hell. | 随便吧 |
| Morning. | 早上好 |
| Morning. | 早上好 |
| I have to say I slept splendidly. | 我必须要说我睡的非常香甜 |
| Granted,not long,but just deeply and well. | 虽然时间不长但是睡眠质量很好 |
| I'm not surprised. | 我一点也不感到奇怪 |
| A well-known folk cure for insomnia | 失眠的灵丹妙药就是 |
| Is to break in your neighbor's apartment and clean. | 闯到邻居家里打扫 |
| Sarcasm? | 讽刺? |
| You think? | 你觉得是吗 |
| Granted,my methods may have been somewhat unorthodox, | 就算是吧我的方法可能有点唐突 |
| But I think the end result will be a measurable enhancement | 但是我认为这能很好的提高潘妮的生活质量 |
| -to penny's quality of life -you've convinced me. | 你说的对 |
| Maybe tonight we should sneak in and shampoo her carpet. | 也许今晚我们应该偷溜进去把她的地毯洗了 |
| -you don't think that crosses a line? -yes. | -你不认为那太过分了吗-是 |
| For god's sake, | 天啊 |
| Do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth? | 哪次我开口说话都得举个讽刺的牌子吗 |
| You have a sarcasm sign? | 你有讽刺的牌子? |
| No,I do not have a sarcasm sign. | 不我没有讽刺的牌子 |
| Do you want some cereal? I feel so good today, | 你想来点麦片吗我觉得我今天情绪高涨 |
| I'm gonna choose from the low-fiber end of the shelf. | 我今天要选架子尾的低纤维 |
| Hello,honey puffs. | 好啊honey puffs |
| Son of a bitch! | 妈的 |
| Penny's up. | 潘妮起来了 |
| You sick geeky bastards! | 你们这些怪物混蛋 |
| How did she know it was us? | 她怎么知道是我们干的? |
| I may have left a suggested organizational schematic | 我可能不小心留下了 |
| For her bedroom closet. | 如何整理卧室衣柜的建议图解 |
| leonard | 里奥纳德 |
| God,this is gonna be bad. | 天那这下要糟了 |
| Good-bye,honey puffs. hello,big bran. | 再见honey puffs好啊big bran |
| You came into my apartment last night while I was sleeping?! | 昨晚在我睡觉的时候你们溜进我的公寓了? |
| Yes,but only to clean. | 是的只是为了打扫 |
| Really more to organize. you're not actually dirty,per se. | 准确的说是整理你那里其实不太脏 |
| Give me back my key. | 把钥匙还给我 |
| I'm very,very sorry. | 我非常抱歉 |
| Do you understand how creepy this is? | 你知道这有多么的恐怖吗 |
| Oh,yes,we discussed it at length last night. | 是的我们昨晚讨论了好久 |
| In my apartment,while I was sleeping?! | 在我的房间在我睡觉的时候 |
| And snoring. and that's probably just a sinus infection. | 还有打呼可能是有点鼻窦感染 |
| But it could be sleep apnea. | 但也有可能是睡眠呼吸暂停综合症 |
| You might want to see an otolaryngologist. | 你可能需要看一下耳鼻喉科医师 |
| A throat doctor. | 喉科医生 |
| And what kind of doctor removes shoes from asses? | 哪种医生能把鞋从屁股上取下来 |
| Depending on the depth, | 那要取决于深度 |
| That's either a... proctologist | 要么是...直肠科医师 |
| Or a general surgeon. | 要么是外科医生 |
| sacasm | 讽刺 |
| god | 天啊 |
| penny I think what you're feeling | 潘妮我认为你现在的感觉非常正常 |
| Is perfectly valid and maybe a little bit later | 也许等你没这么感觉... |
| When you're feeling a little less... for lack of a better word--violated, | 因为没别的词了被侵犯 |
| Maybe we can talk about this some more. | 我们可以好好谈一下 |
| -stay away from me. -sure,that's another way to go. | -离我远点-好的那是另一个办法 |
| Penny,penny! hold on | 潘妮潘妮等等 |
| Just to clarify, | 先声明 |
| Because there will be a discussion when you leave, | 因为你走后我们肯定会讨论 |
| Is your objection solely to our presence | 你是只对我们在你睡觉的时候 |
| In the apartment while you were sleeping, | 进入你的房间反感呢 |
| Or do you also object to the imposition of a new organizational paradigm. | 还是你对我们强加的整理体系也感到反感? |
| Well,that was a little non-responsive. | 那可真有点呆若木鸡啊 |
| You are going to march yourself over there right now and apologize. | 你现在马上把自己送过去道歉 |
| What's funny? | 有什么好笑的 |
| That wasn't sarcasm? | 那不是讽刺吗 |
| No | 不是 |
| Boy,you are all over the place this morning. | 天啊你今天真是一塌糊涂 |
| I have a master's and two ph.d.s,I should not have to do this. | 我有一个硕士两个博士我不应该做这个 |
| What?! | 干吗 |
| I am truly sorry for what happened last night. | 我为昨晚的事感到非常抱歉 |
| I take full responsibility. | 责任全在我 |
| And I hope that it won't color your opinion of leonard, | 我希望这不会影响你对里奥纳德的看法 |
| Who is not only a wonderful guy,but also,I hear, | 他不仅是个非常好的人而且我还听说 |
| A gentle and thorough lover. | 是个非常完美的情人 |
| I did what I could. | 我能做的都做了 |
| Hey,raj. | 嘿拉杰 |
| Hey,listen. | 嘿 |
| I don't know if you heard about what happened last night. | 我不知道你听说昨晚里奥纳德和谢尔顿干的事了没有 |
| But I'm really upset about it. | 但是我感到非常气愤 |
| I mean,they just... they let themselves into my place | 他们不请自入的进了我的房间 |
| And then they cleaned it. can you even believe that? | 然后他们把房子打扫了一遍你相信吗 |
| How weird is that? | 太诡异了 |
| She's standing very close to me. | 她离我好近 |
| Oh,my,she does smell good. | 她闻起来真香 |
| What is that,vanilla? | 是什么香草味的吗 |
| You know,where I come from, | 在我们那 |
| If someone comes into your house at night,you shoot. okay? | 如果有人晚上闯入你的家你可以开枪知道吗 |
| And you don't shoot to wound. | 不仅仅是打伤 |
| I mean,all right,my sister shot her husband, | 我妹妹对她老公开了次枪 |
| But it was an accident,they were drunk. | 但是那是次意外他们都喝醉了 |
| Wait,what was I saying? | 我在说什么来着 |
| She's so chatty. | 她可真罗嗦啊 |
| maybe my parents are right. Maybe I'd be better off with an indian girl. | 也许我父母是对的我应该找个印度女孩 |
| We'd have the same cultural background | 我们有相同的文化背景 |
| And my wife could sing to my children the same lullabies my mother sang | 我老婆就可以给我孩子唱 |
| To me. | 我妈妈经常给我唱的那首摇篮曲 |
| It's obvious that they meant well,but... | 虽然他们是好意但是我... |
| I'm having a really rough time. like i said I broke up with my boyfriend | 我现在过的很不好我说过我和我男朋友分手了 |
| And... | 我有点乱了阵脚 |
| i mean Just because most of the men I've known in my life happen to be jerks, | 虽然我认识的大部分男人都是混蛋 |
| Doesn't mean I should just assume leonard and sheldon are. | 并不意味着里奥纳德和谢尔顿也是 |
| Right? | 是吧 |
| She asked me a question. I should probably nod. | 她问了我个问题我或许应该点头 |
| That's exactly what I thought. | 我也是这么想的 |
| Thank you for listening. you're a doll. | 谢谢你的倾听你太可爱了 |
| Turn your pelvis. | 转动胯部 |
| Grab a napkin,homie. you just got served. | 拿张餐巾吧兄弟你刚被伺候了 |
| It's fine.you win. | 算了你赢了 |
| What's his problem? | 他怎么了 |
| His imaginary girlfriend broke up with him. | 他的假想女朋友和他分手了 |
| Been there. | 经历过 |
| Hello. Sorry I'm late, | 抱歉我现在才来 |
| But I was in the hallway,chatting up penny. | 但是我在走廊里和潘妮聊天来着 |
| Really? you,rajesh koothrappali,spoke to penny? | 真的假的你拉杰·库萨帕里和潘妮说话了? |
| Actually,I was less the chatter than the chat-ee. | 实际上我说的比哑巴还少 |
| What did she say? is she still mad at me? | 她说什么了她还生我的气吗 |
| Well,she was upset at first, | 刚开始她是很生气 |
| But probably because her sister shot somebody. | 可能是因为她姐姐用枪射了某个人 |
| But then there was something about you, | 然后好象说了点关于你的事 |
| And then she hugged me. | 然后她抱了下我 |
| She hugged you? how'd she hug you? | 她抱你了?她怎么抱你的? |
| Is that her perfume I smell? | 那个香水是她身上的吗 |
| Intoxicating,isn't it? | 非常醉人是不是 |
| Hi. | 好啊 |
| What's going on? | 你在干吗 |
| Here's the thing. | 是这样的 |
| "penny,just as oppenheimer came to regret his contributions | 潘妮就象奥本海默 |
| "to the first atomic bomb, | 后悔发明了原子弹一样 |
| "so too I regret my participation in what was, | 我也后悔了我的加入 |
| "at the very least,an error in judgment. | 至少是次错误的判断 |
| "the hallmark of the great human experiment | 一个伟大的实验的标志就是 |
| "is the willingness to recognize one's mistakes. | 敢于承认自己犯下的错误 |
| "some mistakes,such as madam curie's discovery of radium, | 有些错误象居里夫人发现了镭 |
| "turned out to have great scientific potential, | 后来被证明有很大的科学研究价值 |
| "even though she would later die a slow, | 尽管她后来死于 |
| "Painful death from radiation poisoning. | 漫长而痛苦的放射线危害 |
| Another example,from the field of ebola research..." | 还有另一个例子 埃博拉研究... |
| Leonard,we're okay. | 里奥纳德我们之间没事了 |
| -six two inch dowels. -check. | -六个两寸的木钉-有 |
| -one package phillips head screws. -check. | -一盒十字螺丝钉-有 |
| You guys,seriously,I grew up on a farm,okay? | 各位我是在农场长大的 |
| I rebuilt a tractor engine when I was,like,12. | 我12岁的时候自己装起来了个拖拉机发动机 |
| I think I can put together a cheap,swedish media center. | 我想我能装个廉价的瑞典电视柜 |
| No,please. we insist. it's the least we can do,considering. | 还是我们来这是我们唯一能做的鉴于... |
| Considering what? | 鉴于什么 |
| How great this place looks? | 这个地方看起来有多么漂亮? |
| -oh,boy. I was afraid of this. -what? | -我就担心这个-怎么了 |
| These instructions are a pictographic representation | 这些说明书用都是些图解 |
| Of the least imaginative way to assemble these components. | 用最没有想象力的方式组合的这些零件 |
| This,right here is why sweden has no space program. | 这就是为什么瑞典没有太空项目 |
| Well,it looked pretty good in the store. | 在店里看起来挺漂亮的 |
| It is an inefficient design. for example,she has a flat screen tv, | 这个设计非常不合理假设她有个平板电视 |
| Which means all the space behind it is wasted. | 那就意味着这后面的空间都浪费了 |
| -we could put her stereo back there. -and control it how? | -我们可以把音响放这-那怎么遥控 |
| Run an infrared repeater. | 装个红外线转接器 |
| Photo cell here,emitter here,easy-peasy. | 光电管装这接受器装这小菜一碟 |
| Good point.How are you gonna cool it? | 想法不错怎么冷却 |
| -hey,guys,I got this. -hang on,penny. | -嘿我知道怎么弄了-等等潘妮 |
| How about fans? here and here. | 用风扇怎么样这里一个这里一个 |
| Also inefficient,and might be loud. | 还是不太合理而且可能有噪音 |
| How about liquid coolant? maybe a little aquarium pump here, | 液体冷却剂怎么样在这弄个水泵 |
| Run some quarter-inch pvc... | 装四分之一英寸的聚氯乙烯 |
| Guys,this is actually really simple. | 这个东西其实挺简单的 |
| Hold on,honey. men at work. | 等会亲爱的男人在干活 |
| The pvc comes down here. | 聚氯乙烯循环到这 |
| Maybe a little corrugated sheet metal as a radiator here. | 用点波纹薄钢板在这做散热器 |
| Yeah? show me where we put a drip tray,a sluice, | 是吗那怎么装水盘水闸 |
| And an overflow reservoir. | 还有蓄水池 |
| If water's involved,we're gonna have to ground the crap out of the thing. | 如果用到水那就要把这玩意得接地吧 |
| It's hot in here. I think I'll just take off all my clothes. | 这里好热哦我还是把衣服脱光了吧 |
| Oh,I've got it. | 我想出来了 |
| What about if we replace | 如果我们把 |
| Panels a,b and f and crossbar h with aircraft-grade aluminum? | 嵌板ABF和横木H都换成航空铝 |
| Right. then the entire thing is one heat sink. | 对了那整个就都是散热片 |
| You and sheldon go to the junkyard and pick up | 完美你和谢尔顿去废物堆积场 |
| 6 square meters of scrap aluminum? | 找个6平方的铝合板 |
| Raj and I will get the oxyacetylene torch. | 我和拉杰搞定氧乙炔喷焊器 |
| -meet back here in an hour? -done. | -一小时后在这见?-好的 |
| Okay,this place does look pretty good. | 好吧这个地方确实看起来挺棒的 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“生活大爆炸”
