12个不按常规出牌的翻译句子 ​​,每句话的含义都出乎意料!标题文章

请点击此处输入图片描述

​Do you have a family?

正确译文:你有孩子吗?

It's a good father that knows his son.

就算是最好的父亲,也未必了解自己的儿子。

I have no opinion of that sort of man.

我对这类人很反感。

She put 5 dollars into my hand, "you have been a great man today."

她把5美元塞到我手上说:”你今天表现得很好。"

I was the youngest son, and the youngest but two.

我是最小的儿子,但是我还有两个妹妹。

The picture flattered her.

她比较上照。

The country not agreeing with her, she returned to England.

她在那个国家水土不服,所以回到了英国。

He is a walking skeleton.

他很瘦。

The machine is in repair.

机器已经修好了。

You really flatter me.

你让我受宠若惊。

The long exhausting trip proved too much.

这次旅行旷日持久,我们都累到了。

You look darker after the holiday.

你看上去更健康了。

最后编辑于
©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
平台声明:文章内容(如有图片或视频亦包括在内)由作者上传并发布,文章内容仅代表作者本人观点,简书系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储服务。

推荐阅读更多精彩内容